Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring

We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring

a part of “We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring”, a fictional universe by The*Lucky*Teacup.

We all love a superhero story! Their lives, their powers, their relationships... But, what about their children? Do we love the hell they're put through? Their lives? Well... let's find out...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: We're the Abominations -The Heroes Offspring

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:27 pm

Okay, here's the lay down:

Felix, Ira, James, Tzal, Xoch are all in Felix's house getting food. Ira is discovered to be Felix's daughter, James is his butler (?) Or something...Tzal and Xoch are siblings.

Velocity and Reggie have simply gone into an abandoned hotel, Reggie has been shot and they were sleeping for a bit.

Naomi and Madoc are still trying to escaepe. Naomi is blind and invisible right now if I'm correct. They're just escaping out of a window right not if I'm not mistaken.

X could just kinda suddenly get the message that the abominations Ira, Tzal, Velocity, Reggie, Naomi and Madoc have escaped and he has to go get them or something? :3

((By ze way, how ish I doin with da GM business? :D))
Luck is a lot like Fairies
~*~If you believe in it, then it's more likely to be real ~*~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:29 pm

Grazzi Beachy, Grazzi :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:22 pm

Por nada Tea! And oh boy fun stuff haha!
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:30 pm

xD I love Reggie and Velocity =P They act like they're gonna kill each other, but you can see's the looove xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:47 pm

It's like middle schoolers almost. The way they show their affection is coming this close to decapitation :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:50 pm

...It's rather cute x3 xDDD I'm wondering how Velocity would react to a kiss xDDDD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 5:59 pm

Expect the unexpected Tea. Just remember that's the first rule when you get me into a good story :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:19 pm

Aha, a good story eh? I'm glad that you like the idea x3 I'm debating on if I should ask Akiona for X to attack Velocity and Reggie at some point xP

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:29 pm

Well I've got a few ideas of stuff going on to. Gonna be some secret collaboration going on here. >:P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:32 pm

Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh I'm already very excited, and wish that we could spam the RP ^-^ However, I may have to go soon, it's getting kinda late, and I'm just waiting for my anime to end xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:04 pm

Is this still open for anyone to join?
Asper knocked,
at the castle keep.
But the gates were barred!
The Gods, asleep!

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:09 pm

Sure thing ^^ What you planning on entering?

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:13 pm

I wanted to have a sort of hulk themed character. Not look like him or have the same name or anything. More along the same power, but I wanted him to be a bit of a loner, you know, hates anyone who gets in his way; but feeling an inert need to help others. Any idea of a role that would go good for that?

Asper
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Hmm... I'm not sure about the power thing... Perhaps if they were to change into something when they were angry, but not nescisarrily a strong based character. I'd just think about it more, because the Hulk always seemed like a bit of a character who could just solve everything by smashing it xD Maybe they change into a strong animal (Like a bear, or a leopard) Or perhaps they're a blood lust character who are a bit of a loner, but overall a very nice person. But, the smell of blood sets them off and they become a blood thirsty beast. Or am I getting carried away now? xD

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The*Lucky*Teacup on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:23 pm

I can't post anymore tonight. I'll reply to anymore posts in the morn. Toodles guys! ^-^

The*Lucky*Teacup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Asper on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:33 pm

I was thinking about using one of the pictures for abomination of a bases of what he looks like when he's transformed. You know being pretty normal but when ever fighting goes on around him, the beast in him fights to get out for control cause it wants to fight. Like a fighting obsessed alternate personality. Also maybe a reaction to anger, if he gets extremely angry. I wanted to go along with the, madder he gets, the stronger he gets. But be at a disadvantage against psionic enemies. Possibly no regeneration, maybe more endurance but I want him to have to flee if he does get to hurt.
http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl=en ... 40&bih=799

I didn't want to go with the whole green thing or looking like an over sized human. However I do want him to be humanoid, maybe not be able to rationalize between friend and foe in the beginning but start to get a little bit more control. At least so he isn't attacking everyone.

He could be an enemy to the super heroes because of his danger to them, maybe a back story of them trying to control him for the 'Greater good' but ending up torturing him, giving him a grudge. But him just wanting to be in hiding, so living in the town where all the abominations and villains are at but maybe living in the city sewer system to avoid people.

Asper
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 7:42 pm

Sorry I didn't get to your last Tea. Out at the driving range.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akionakamura on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:14 pm

@Asper ya i was think along the lines of someone like that but i was going to make someone more killer croc like a guy that looks like a monster 24/7 it sounds like we had around the same idea all though i it much more fun being the bad guy
muuuahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Akionakamura
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Thu Jul 19, 2012 9:21 pm

Asper! Stop stalking me, merde!! But anyways, it'll be fun plaything with you more!

And Aki~ I love the kitty!
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Thu Jul 19, 2012 10:23 pm

Just gonna leave that there for Tea when she's back. :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!