Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Avengers 2.0

The Avengers 2.0

a part of “The Avengers 2.0”, a fictional universe by RiotTerritory.

While the Avengers are out catching Loki once again, their children have been called in to catch a new villain named Lithium.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Avengers 2.0”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Avengers 2.0

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon May 28, 2012 7:53 pm

Posted! Sorry, I make really long posts. I'll try and make it more manageable. Yes, I made her change. I didn't think that a skirt would work too well in the iron suit :P haha. I'm excited for the fight too! Mwahaha.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Mon May 28, 2012 8:01 pm

Haha Kenzi: the long posts are great. Haha I wish I had that patience (: But they're very detailed and I love it. Haha I think I'm more excited than all of you. All the RPs I join seem to die before the actual fighting can start haha (: I'm glad we're all workin' together.... no matter how much our characters don't seem to want to (:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon May 28, 2012 8:16 pm

AAAaand finally my first post where Braego is not openly hostile. Lol high five for hotchicks! Btw how the hell do you keep finding perfect pictures of that model dressed in everything you need? hahahaha
I should go.

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Mon May 28, 2012 8:22 pm

Hahaha, It's Raina Hein. She is the foxiest girl ever! I knew about that picture from quite a while ago, a long with a few others I will use in the future, and so I chose her for the character.

Is everyone else wearing their 'heroware' yet?

Kenzi
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Mon May 28, 2012 8:33 pm

URRRGGG hey I hate doing this on such short notice, but I'm gonna be off soon and not on until tomorrow, so just for tonight I'm relinquishing Lark over to Kenzi... And Ms. Lively can be NPC for now... though she really isn't going to be fighting AT ALL. If y'all could wait to completely finish the mission until tomorrow, that'd be amazing, but I completely understand what with this picking up so much speed and everything (: I hate to do this to you guys ):

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon May 28, 2012 8:53 pm

Awww...Nick Fury wasn't accepted... He was going to be an NPC, but I just wanted him to be taggable...

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Mon May 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Yeah I'm clocking out for the night too. Be on in le morning. Night dudes and dudets

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue May 29, 2012 1:54 pm

Yeah. Decided to give Zach a phobia to planes. I mean, his dad spent quite a while under ice after a plane crash, so why the hell not? :D

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue May 29, 2012 4:49 pm

Hey everyone. I will be posting in a few hours. I was at work all day and am now going to dinner with my friend to celebrate her graduating with her degree. I understand that you want to keep posting so I guess I will just try to catch up in a few hours

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue May 29, 2012 6:21 pm

we'll be anxiously awaiting one of your epic novel length posts when you get back ;]

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue May 29, 2012 6:44 pm

Aw Braego's playing nice with the other kiddies XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bromander Shepard on Tue May 29, 2012 7:07 pm

hehehe he's trying to be the very best, that no one ever was...

Bromander Shepard
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue May 29, 2012 7:10 pm

I would continue, but the rest of the song doesn't really fit the situation XD

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue May 29, 2012 7:31 pm

I'm here!! Okay, reading through everything I have missed!

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Tue May 29, 2012 7:51 pm

Haha I'm back too! Doin' the same as Kenzi (:

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue May 29, 2012 8:20 pm

POSTED! Yay i'm caught up now :)

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RiotTerritory on Tue May 29, 2012 9:03 pm

Hey everyone, so I know that I suck as a GM cause I'm like never posting, but life's a little hectic right now and it's not really helping that my computer is slower than an old man driving. I'm trying to be on as much as possible, but I'm super sorry if I just like don't reply for like hours at a time. (: Just don't wait up for me. Haha but so far, it's turning out to be a good RP (:

RiotTerritory
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Tue May 29, 2012 9:25 pm

No problem Riot we understand. Sorry about my absence during the day too but I work full time...

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed May 30, 2012 4:32 pm

Ahhhh... do you guys not go to work or school? Lol. I don;t understand how you are always on :P

Okay, reading through the posts! :D

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kenzi on Wed May 30, 2012 5:30 pm

Hey! Posted :) So I just added that other stuff to make things a little bit more dangerous :P If you want it to actually blow up later, or get close to blowing up, that's fine by me! haha.

It's nice to RP with such good writers! Yay

Kenzi
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!