Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Circus of The Living Dead

The Circus of The Living Dead

a part of “The Circus of The Living Dead”, a fictional universe by Squeekey.

"Ever wondered what happens after you die? Why, you join the Circus of course!"

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Circus of The Living Dead”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Circus of The Living Dead

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 9:26 pm

MayContainPlagiarism wrote:I got a notification saying someone posted...

Probably just a notification from the OOC and someone posting here.
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:05 pm

I finished my first character! :) If you look through it and find that there's some thing(s) you'd like me to edit, add, or take out just feel free to say so. I'm open to suggestions.
Live With Your Scars

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Mon Jul 13, 2015 12:15 am

I'll leave it up to Sq to review, reject, or approve characters.
I haven't read it yet but I'm sure it's great.
Unless your character is from 2015 or something.
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:35 pm

If everyone can just stand by a bit longer... I haven't seen Squeekey in a few days but I'm 99% sure she isn't dead or anything. As far as characters awaiting approval, Co-Gms don't have the power to review, accept, or reject.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SliderSoul on Fri Jul 17, 2015 6:10 am

That's good to know. Hope it starts up soon.

"Do we need to know each other's face to really care and love one another?
I barely even know your face,
But I already really love you.
Why?
Maybe that's because that's the real meaning of,
Ever Lasting Friendship."

SliderSoul
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Fri Jul 17, 2015 10:14 am

Oh god, I am so very sorry everyone. I haven't been feeling my best (mentally) and had hit a point where I wasn't even able to leave me bed, so I haven't been on RPG for a while. Not to fret though, I am back now, and since we've all waited long enough, I'll start the rp!~
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:05 am

YAY YOUR BACK!!!!! Hope your feeling better!

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:05 pm

*sniff* no one is ever happy to see ME

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 5:17 pm

YAY YOUR BACK TOO!!:D

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:35 pm

Yay, everyone's back!!! :D <3 *hug*

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:54 pm

YAAY!
Ok I'm done...

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sat Jul 18, 2015 1:10 am

I never left.
I was always here.

Where's my award? :(

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 12:39 pm

Going camping tonight, don't know if I'll be able to post until tomorrow eveing. See you all then.

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:10 pm

HAVE FUN!!!

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sat Jul 18, 2015 3:17 pm

SO I know no one here is a terrible human being. As such, I know you want all of these stupid "storage" roleplays to go away.
Vote here.
https://rpg.uservoice.com/forums/22249- ... -roleplays

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Sun Jul 19, 2015 5:40 pm

The RP has officially started, so I'd like you all to post when you can. The current 'newbies' are Luna, Trenton, Kane and Katheline - I have spoken to each RPer personally, so they already know what to do when it comes to posting. As for the rest of you, go ahead and get posting. Have fun!

Squeekey
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Mon Jul 20, 2015 3:32 pm

Ohgod. Why does everyone on RPG fill their posts with their character's name and a picture?! Just type what happens! I ALREADY KNOW WHAT YOUR CHARACTER LOOKS LIKE.

I would greatly appreciate if everyone followed the traditional posting format and would forgo their desire to line posts with various images. Thank you.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:11 pm

Oh, okay. I can do that. :) I'm used to doing that anyway. I agree, really. I don't mind the names but the pictures are pretty annoying.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:28 pm

Whether you have some obnoxiously annoying predilection or not I DO want to see those characters who are setting up the circus to be posted for soon so we can get this moving. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlienKhan on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:19 am

Ahoy, friends! You may cease your looks of lonesomeness and despondency, and begin with wild cheers of jubilation in anticipation of my appearance! Is your day looking up? Yes? That's me! Not so much? Find someone else to blame! And anyway, how can you not be hysteric at the sheer magnificence of the fine creature that now stands before you? Say hello to the one, the only, the wonderful AlienKhan!

I spent way too much time on spacing that color >.>

I have been PMing furiously--furiously I say!--at Squeeky in an attempt at crafting a character so mind-blowingly amazing, so jarringly brilliant, that, being unable to fathom how such a thing may be accomplish, you are forced to resign.

Well, now that your expectations are set way higher than they have a right to be, and introductions over with, just want to say, hoping to have some fun with you guys. I'll be playing a to-be-named priest who, having manipulated people to fight in the massacres during the crusades, must now repent by using those same powers of manipulation for a greater good. He is a puppeteer, and when the show of his puppets becomes a bit too trite, watch as he finds new puppets in the audience.

I'll be working on the sheet presently. Now that I've read your sheets, I see room for many interesting interactions.

But yeah! Hope to make something awesome with you guys.
"The GM of this roleplay hasn't created any rules! You can do whatever you like!"
-the most misleading piece of text known to RolePlayGateway

AlienKhan
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!