Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Forgotten Clan

The Forgotten Clan

a part of “The Forgotten Clan”, a fictional universe by AliceTheDark.

Forgotten is basically a group of different creatures who band together when their species outlaw, exile or [tried to] execute them. It's a romance, with action, of course, occasional sex scene and a lot of traveling.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Forgotten Clan”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Forgotten Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AliceTheDark on Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:52 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Forgotten Clan"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
It has come to my attention that almost everybody is only as intelligent as the media, who are unintelligent, judgmental and only see as far as the camera or story. Only a select few are graced with intelligence, common sense, determination, creativity, originality and imagination. Most of these things are actually given to you, believe it or not, at birth. Only a few are obtained.
Are you as smart as the media, or have you the intelligence to do great things one day?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AliceTheDark
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Forgotten Clan

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:36 am

This doesn't sound too bad, I hope you don't mind if I join~

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:48 am

Sounds interesting. I can have a character submitted no later then tomorrow night.
And on the eighth day, Death said "Let the killing begin!"

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xBunnyx on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:12 am

I am going to submit a character because I fun this interesting. Any type of fabled creature? For instance, could I roleplay as a sprite?

xBunnyx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:14 pm

This is an insult to CDF.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bandgeek on Sat Dec 29, 2012 4:02 pm

Roku Mushabuki wrote:This is an insult to CDF.

CDF? Don't know, or care, what that is. But that's rude. If you don't have anything nice to say, shut up. You don't have to roleplay here.
"She offered herself to the big, bad wolf and didn't scream when he took the first bite."
</3

bandgeek
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:01 pm

Nice way to put it, bandgeek.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:08 am

PFFFFT oh wow XD... I was gonna post but.... I think I'll wait till what is currently going on to ummm..... eventually finish.

MarchHare
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheUnnamedOne on Sun Dec 30, 2012 8:06 am

I'm gonna submit a character but I don't know how to add pictures sorry ^^;
A name is not your identity; a name is your title, your leash, your prison, your expectation. Without a name you can be as free as you want, as obscene as you want, as emotional as you want, anybody you want. A name, your name, is optional not mandatory. And it is because of this that I am The Unnamed One.

TheUnnamedOne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby deathrisesagain on Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:16 pm

Nevermind, i was going to join, its moving way too fast for my taste. Thanks anyways.

deathrisesagain
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:38 am

I shall post.. as soon as I figure out what to write XD

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lmck5 on Tue Jan 08, 2013 6:19 pm

Hi,i'd love to submit a Character but I was wondering what kind of creatures where allowed? (you can pm me if necessary)

lmck5
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MarchHare on Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:51 am

Looks like it's time to "try" and catch up XP

MarchHare
Member for 14 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!