Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Fragment of a Thought

The Fragment of a Thought

a part of “The Fragment of a Thought”, a fictional universe by Jakuri-chan.

Two millennia ago, the Gods Order and Chaos did battle and were lain to rest at its end. In order to prevent another near cataclysm, six young adults possessed by the fragments of Order must find a way to lull Chaos to sleep once more.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Fragment of a Thought”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Fragment of a Thought

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 2:01 am

Hurray, i was accepted :D
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rafaelantonio9 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:02 am

Mr. Baneling Squishy wrote:
Edit 2: Just looked at Izzy...i feel so under detailed now...... D:

HAHA :L That happened to me too. I was all like -_-. Sigh The PainKiller makes us all work harder ;)
Well mine is NEARLY as good as Izzy anyway. It's adequate. She looks like an awesome character. Cannot wait to beat the living deadlights out of her. :)
I'm so amped about this RPG. I have a really good feeling about it.
“Sometimes the questions are complicated and the answers are simple "
“So be sure when you step, Step with care and great tact. And remember that life's A Great Balancing Act. And will you succeed? Yes! You will, indeed! (98 and ¾ percent guaranteed) Kid, you'll move mountains.”
DR.SEUSS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

rafaelantonio9
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:20 am

I'll have the first of my characters in tomorrow, I was working on her, but I am just dead-tired right now. . . . So anything I write might just wind up sounding rather loopy and half-coherent.
"I'm just a wandering spirit, dead and gone, a blank void, as empty as can be...a lonely ghost."

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Feb 25, 2012 4:26 am

Rafaelantonio9: We'll see about that, but I do hope your character doesn't really try to physically beat the living deadlights (daylights? :v) out of her, because that won't end well for him.

But thanks for the praise for the character? XD It's doing wonders for my ego, that much I can say for sure.
in love, nothing is eternal but drinking your wine
there is no reason for bringing my life to you, other
than losing it.
I said, I just want to know you and then disappear.
you said, knowing me does not mean dying.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:53 am

What will really be funny is a chase between izzy and Matthew. Both of them have enhanced speed, she has enhanced strength but he is already light and can make air bend around him, making him able to jump higher and run faster then normal. Imagine izzy chasing Matthew on Rooftops xD or in a forest.

Anyways, cant wait for this to start!

I think i gave enough reason to make Matthew paranoid though, right? xD

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rafaelantonio9 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:35 pm

@Beta, Hey do you want me to write up a NPC character for you? Since you're so busy?

rafaelantonio9
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:20 pm

I'm going to actually be letting anyone who wants to write up NPC characters, after I get my own first character submitted, I'll be making a couple of extra OOC threads where people may post ideas for subplots and a thread where information about secondary NPC characters can be posted.

I know there will need to be more characters in the roleplay that the ones created with the full profile and app, NPC will be here and there, and will probably appear more times than one so this way a little info can be given on them.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:38 pm

All right, awesome.

Subplots make everything better!!!

And I have a good one in mind. :D

I can't wait to start this

EDIT: Can i suggest a location too? If so....

Horizon: The shopping section, filled with stores, bars, and a few clubs.... (This would go in New Ithaca City)

the second suggestion is...

McMason's pub: Because obviously we need a special pub. And we need to call it a pub, not a bar :D (This would go in Horizon)

and finally....

Highrise: The wealthiest of the wealthy live here and have their corporate buildings here. (this would go in Avalon)

Just to suggest some ideas of locations....

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rafaelantonio9 on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:07 pm

Everyone should hurry up and get their characters in so we can start (;
I'm sorry, haha I know you guys are working hard to make them good(:
I'm just so excited about this.
Oh and Mr.Squishy great ideas

rafaelantonio9
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:23 pm

@Mr. Baneling Squishy Okay. ^ ^ I'll add those locations into the roleplay soon, I'm still at work on my character; I've been busy off and on tonight with other things. . . . But, what if the pub went into Xibalba instead?

Also, Tenebrae has joined the fray! :D

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sat Feb 25, 2012 11:58 pm

I am never gonna get my mind around this locations business :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:24 am

JUST because there may be some Gambling in this Pub, doesnt mean it goes there....

It is a legitamate buisness, even if part of history i havent mentioned involves something that sort of makes the whole legit part sketchy...but for good reasons.... xD

Id like to note over 90% of my all characters always get fleshed out during the roleplay. Whats on the Charrie Sheet is the other 10% (Because actions speak louder then words, and technically, most of what happens in posting is action).

So yeah. Not to mention that is the WORST place for a pub. All that crime? The Bar Tender would change every week from murders! xD

Its supposed to be a nice, safe (safe for a pub) pub. Xia is NOT safe xD

Besdies, McMason sounds way too good a name for Xia... (Xia being my nickname for it)

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:12 am

I added some stuff to Izzie's profile concerning Raphaela. I was going off what you have so far for her profile, so if I severely fucked anything up, lemme know :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Renmiri on Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:55 am

Nah, it's all good. ^^ And here I was thinking nobody was reading her WIP gahhh Must fix mistakesss

Edit: As you guys can see, all did not go well. Raphaela will be finished tomorrow (hopefully, as I'm supposed to cram my art project then too).

Renmiri
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:06 am

@Beta: 2 things:

1: Do you want me to make the NPC thread? Because im pretty sure i can.

2: What happened to the rest of our people?

@Pain: Why....why did you add more D: *cries, feel so under detailed*

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LazuliMetempsychosis on Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:14 am

Can't wait to see, Renmiri! ^_^ Everyone's characters look amazing so far!

LazuliMetempsychosis
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jakuri-chan on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:28 pm

Okay, so Nicoletta has been submitted now. That . . . was the longest character app I've ever made. XD I put as much detail into her profile as I could pull out of my head because Izzie's profile made me feel like Letta's needed some serious work. o.o

@Mr. Baneling I created the suggested locations, and I will be making the OOC threads very shortly, I have homework to do now, and also, I will be sending PMs to those who made reservations but have yet to show any progress on said character apps. . . . If I do not get a response by tomorrow, I'll be opening those slots back up.

The main slots we are missing at the moment are Lumen and Terra, and we still have slots open for the humans too. But they aren't necessary.

Jakuri-chan
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:46 pm

...well, Beta Type Jakuri, if your goal was to put Izzie's profile to absolute shame, I'll be damned if you didn't accomplish it XD

/me sneakily goes off to put even more crap in Izzie's profile "What, no, that huge block of text that suddenly seems to have appeared, no that was always there of course."

Joking, of course.

Here's hoping we get some people for Lumen and Terra. I briefly considered the possibility of doubling up and making a character for Lumen (don't know if that's even permitted) but I'm not sure if I'd be able to handle juggling about two characters at once. :v

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:27 pm

Why is it all of our characters know how to cook to at least some degree?

xD

(or at least most of them)

ANd awesome about the threads. ANd thanks for the locations
Last edited by Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Iye Khara on Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:32 pm

If Izzie tried to cook the result would be a crime against humanity.

That said, it actually seems it's only you and Jakuri who have pointed out in your character profiles anything about cooking.

Iye Khara
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!