Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

a part of “The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet”, a fictional universe by disney.princess..

We all know how the Disney princesses got their happy endings but what about their children?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby myerskid18 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:49 pm

Hey Cure.
Agree with ya 150%!
haha =)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

myerskid18
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☂☀Sunshower☀☂ on Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:49 pm

I might play the last daughter...you know, to Simba and Nala.
Nothing is better than a bright, delightful, sunny day!
- ☀☂Sunshower☀☂

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

☂☀Sunshower☀☂
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby myerskid18 on Thu Mar 25, 2010 9:31 pm

I think that part is already taken thoo

myerskid18
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:15 pm

Anxious >.<

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:22 pm

The daughter to simba and Nala is taken by KayKay120 I have to PM her to get her butt down here :P lol anyway I'm back on!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:55 pm

Make roleplay before I eat you!!! Rawrrrr!!!1 =P

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:00 pm

Hahahaha just hold you horses....or in this case jaw :P
Well uhh we can start just let me get the link we have to work with the new way they set up the RPs here the one with the tabs :(

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:01 pm

Nah, you could always just make a new RP thread.
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:07 pm

Thats my problem when I make a new thread its always the new version with the tabs :(
But if any of you would like I will allow you to make the IC..cause I really cant put it up I cant get a good thing up so if any of you can and want to you can put the IC up.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:09 pm

Yeah, what's up with the new tabs? Totally lame.

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:22 pm

I would offer to put up the IC, but I'd need more info on what you want in the beginning post...

and that's odd, if you go to realistic roleplay, you should be able to start a new thread.

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:29 pm

hmm strange I dont know how the beginning post would go either cause well Disney I think had that planned out :( ugh! cant do alot of things right now cause I think there was a way Disney wanted to start it :( I hope she comes on soon :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:36 pm

Hey guys! Sorry, I just now got off work. Anwyays, we are waiting on kaykay120 to post her character but now since it's only one person, I say we can start now. I'll go make the first post if you like. For the record, it's the first day back to school for everybody. And that's fine that we all live in mansions and I guess i'm okay with living in Phoenix but I actually do in real life live in Arizona and it's friggin hot! I'd prefer to live closer to a beach but it doesn't matter that much. I'm going to go edit the character list and then make the first post. Everyone ok with that?

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:39 pm

I am fine with that :P you can change the place where they all live that was all I could come up with at the time :P lol and if you think about it they should live in mansions :P

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:50 pm

Yes they should live in mansions! Totally. But they should live near a beach somewhere. IDC what city, just near a beach. Less clothing = better RP hahaha jk

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:54 pm

Hahaha nice! lol umm dont really know any citys that are near beachs seeing as I dont study maps of america I ......more so Canada cause well I dont live in the USA :P So I really dont know.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:21 am

I posted! =]
And the only one i've been to is Hermosa Beach in Cali so I guess there? IDK lol.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:24 am

you guys could all so post what your characters bed rooms look like :D
Chat Noir you can come up with the mansions for our set of siblings.

Rosalies bedroom :D

Daniels rooms

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 am

Harmony,
I imagined something like this for Dev and Serah's mansion.

and something like this for Neve and Jackson's mansion.

What do you think? You agree?

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:33 am

Oops posted twice. XD
Last edited by disney.princess. on Fri Mar 26, 2010 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!