Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

a part of “The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet”, a fictional universe by disney.princess..

We all know how the Disney princesses got their happy endings but what about their children?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Happy Ending Isn't Over Yet

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chat Noir on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:13 pm

hey, before my characters get too involved, I think I'll have to back out of this one. You guys post way to much for me to keep up. Sorry, this looked like a cute idea. *bows out*
Image -Girls are not complicated. Seriously, how hard is it to say 'you're pretty' and give us chocolate?

-Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were catholic...

-I will kill you until you DIE from it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Chat Noir
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Mar 26, 2010 6:24 pm

You guys started posting? I just found out and now million things to read!!!

Not cool Boo Boo... LMFAO!!!

anywho I g2 do some reading.... I guess...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HalliwellSlytherin on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:32 pm

Srry I'm out.... I'm just not crazy about as much as the rest of you guys seem to be..... srry apologizes....

HalliwellSlytherin
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sat Mar 27, 2010 6:14 am

Yeah, I agree.. I mean, I post a lot, but I haven't got the time to be posting that much.

Sorry..
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 8:31 am

I'm sorry everyone feels there's too much posting. I actually happened to be online when everyone else was and I got excited someone was replying to me. I'm new at this so I didn't know that'd be a turn-off. I'm really sorry you feel you don't want to RP anymore.
On another note, I wanted to talk to everyone about classes. Obviously, we want people in the same grades to be in the same classes so they can interact there too. So PM me or reply here with schedule ideas ok?

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:18 am

So...does this mean the roleplay is vamoosh?

Cure
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:27 am

I cant really answer that...well I just wanna say this I could not post yesterday cause of the killer sleep over I went to that was with alot of my friends...that were mostly guys hahaha but it was still fun we played the ps3 and what not :P anyways I have not checked the posts yet.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lykaios on Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Hmm, I was thinking maybe we should add some more places in the locations tab to make this less confusing where everybody is. Say, 'In Classes', 'Cafeteria', 'School Grounds' ,'Home' (anyone posting when they are at their houses posts here), 'Coffee Shop'(?) and then keep the Disneyverse place for posting in any other location. Then, when you post, you post under the place where you are an it all appears together in the 'inro' thingy, but more organised in a way. Then it's easy to see where everybody is and who you can talk to, if that makes sense?

Anyway, just an idea.
The year is 2036. It is early November and it is raining. Rusting cars are parked on the sides of the cracked roads, untouched for over two decades. Disasters happened here, and the survivors barely remember what they survived . . .

For more info and to join, click here: roleplay/the-desolates/

Lykaios
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:14 pm

I think I get it. I was wondering what Disneyverse was =P

Do we have to get new character for the ones that dropped out?

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:38 pm

I'd like to keep in this, but I'm having the same problem as everyone else. I can't keep up with posts, and I'm already way behind. :(
"Birthdays are good for you. Statistics show that the people who have the most live the longest." Larry Lorenzoni

my photography blog

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:44 pm

I'm way behind and I was only gone for a day :( I think we should just start over it would make it better for every one if you think about it :P
Like not the whole thing but the IC like lots of people who joined like the idea but they cant post cause some people go ahead and keep posting so others who are gone for awhile like one day dont get far behind and all so we all have different time zones so that makes it harder..I say we restart the IC and no one posts a second post until everyone has at least posted once.
But I need to know if this is a good idea and I need to know what disney thinks of this.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Well it seems like everybody wants to start over so sure, I don't mind starting over. I'll go ahead and add locations too then. I only post as much as I get posted too in the first place that's why it seems like a lot I guess. XD
Disneyverse was just something I made up, I didn't know what to put so I just went with something. Doesn't mean anything.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:36 pm

I vote someone makes the new thread using the old RP tabs. D:

Lavender
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby disney.princess. on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:09 pm

Well someone else has to do it then cause i'm new and have no clue how to do that.

disney.princess.
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Harta on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:29 pm

totally agree. I've been skimming through posts the whole time xD I think we should post only once a day...or once every two days cuz of timezones. Let's start over ^_^

well, on how to do it, you don't have to delete this one. Just create a New Roleplay, we'll abandon all our characters and make the same ones for that one. I'm new too, so I don't know much about Places ^^;

Harta
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cure on Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:49 pm

Okay, so I think I may have an idea.

I know we ahve time zone problems and all, and most of us are sophmore and everything and so we're kind of scattered around and everything.

Why not make a plot or whatever?

So we can mostly be together and everything instead of having to be seperated in school?

Cure
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lykaios on Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:24 am

If you wnat to start over, you don't need to ditch the whole roleplay and the characters - everything so far is posted under the Disneyverse location, right? Delete that and we've got a clean slate. Then we can add proper locations and organise where everybody is a lot better next time round as people post in the different places. I also like the idea of one post a day.

Lykaios
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lavender on Sun Mar 28, 2010 9:26 am

I can start the new OOC!

If it's okay with fantasygirl and disney, of course. :)

Lavender
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xoGEEKYCHICAxo on Sun Mar 28, 2010 10:04 am

So, when're we going to restart this?
God gave me two arms to hold him, two legs to walk towards him, two eyes to watch him, and two ears to listen to him. But why did he give me only one heart?

Because he gave my other heart to him so I could find him and he could give his heart to me.

xoGEEKYCHICAxo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:09 am

Lavender it is ok with me if you start the new OOC we will pretty much be doing the same thing and I never said lose the characters I think we keep the characters the same rules and plot and what not we just need to be more organized....so now we need to know if Disney is ok with Lavender making the OOC page.

Caille
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!