Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

To the land of the Dragons A story to be told

To the land of the Dragons A story to be told

a part of “To the land of the Dragons A story to be told”, a fictional universe by Emily3456.

when 8 teens were born they all had a birth mark of a dragon ( anywhere ) and there for they had been chosen to one day save the world..but they could never do that without the other half of there soul..there Dragon. ( Midevil days )

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “To the land of the Dragons A story to be told”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] To the land of the Dragons A story to be told

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:26 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "To the land of the Dragons A story to be told"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] To the land of the Dragons A story to be told

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laughing_Prophet on Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:43 am

I suppose I'll wait for the GM to play out the villagers? Or should I do that myself? I'll wait here for a reply =P
"To lift an autumn hair is no sign of great strength; to see the sun and moon is no sign of sharp sight; to hear the noise of thunder is no sign of a quick ear." ~Sun Tzu

Kandosii sa ka'rta, vode an.

Ner briik'akaata be'beroyase. =D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laughing_Prophet
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Fri Sep 24, 2010 7:49 am

Sorry I have to go to the Doctors in a few but if you want to can start out the villgiers.
be back in a hour

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laughing_Prophet on Fri Sep 24, 2010 9:20 pm

Hehe, I find it funny that all the dragons seem to be male, and the humans female? >_<

Laughing_Prophet
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander7890 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 12:25 am

In my experience on sl that's usually a sign of a lot of interbreeding to come xD

But since this is a public site that most likely doesn't condone that kind of thing, I doubt it :P

Commander7890
Member for 14 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander7890 on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:17 pm

I think you mean Ice Dragon, not Shadow Dragon. My character hasn't gotten there yet, the Ice dragon arrived though. Shadow Dragon is still off in the distance :P

Commander7890
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laughing_Prophet on Sat Sep 25, 2010 2:20 pm

LOL Well that's SL =P

Anyway, I'm interested to see how this turns out, not looking forward to combat so soon, still trying to build up my char, but whatevs =P

Laughing_Prophet
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Commander7890 on Fri Oct 01, 2010 9:14 am

Galzra we're waiting for your post D:

Oh, btw, question for Emma or generally anyone who can answer it:

So, from what I understand, as a rider you have a choice of choosing to have another player as your dragon, and roleplay it all out in finding them, or you can have an NPC dragon of sorts? Is it the same for us dragons in choosing our riders?

Commander7890
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zeique on Fri Oct 15, 2010 7:26 pm

I would like to know if you are still accepting new characters. If no then oh well, but if yes message me and let me know if there is anything in particular you want me to be. I will only play a male character that is either good or evil.
To be accepted by others you must first accept yourself.

Zeique
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!