Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mercenaries' Princess

The Mercenaries' Princess

a part of “The Mercenaries' Princess”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

The princess is cursed with a kind of 'disease' that threatens her heart, so she's locked up in her room by order of her mother. She escapes with the hope of finding freedom, and finds herself in the hands of the mercenaries.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mercenaries' Princess”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Mercenaries' Princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:48 pm

So... What other kingdoms are there? Curiosity strikes me as I'm writing Willow's past.

EDIT: Also, Willow's character sheet is good to go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:20 am

@ Finne: Sure thing, you can do up the backstory through RP :) I don't mind at all. I'm sure you're character is just fine too! :)

@Derek: Sounds good!! ^.^ Can't wait!! Super excited hehe

@Home: Yup, I have more Kingdoms, I'll put those up tomorrow for you guys. :) Sorry for the delay on that lol I got sidetracked.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:45 pm

Gah.. ignore the double post of the Kingdom of Iverien... -.- Stupid system had told me when I added it that it failed because the name was off or something... Anyhow :) working on adding the rest of the Kingdoms!!

Once I get those done and if you guys would like me to add stuff to any of the Kingdoms, please feel free to let me know ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:48 pm

You know I was checking out our resident archer. And you know the first thing that popped into my head? Archers Paradox, especially since the guy is using scavenged arrows.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:35 pm

Gotta love it when the laptop reboots itself because of updates, and I didn't save my character sheet.

e.e
I am not ใ€Žinsโ–ณne.ใ€
I am just extremely ใ€Ždedicaฬทtฬดeฬถdฬทใ€
to the act of losing my ใ€Žแธฟฬธฬ˜อœอ รฌฬตอ‰อ—nฬดอ“ฬฬšแธฬดอˆอ‹ฬฟ.ใ€

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Feb 12, 2014 2:27 pm

Aww man :( That sucks, I've had that happen to me before too. It's really frustrating. I love your character that you submitted though :D Looking forward to seeing him in action XD Two more days guys!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:24 pm

Haha, Archer's Paradox is probably the term that fits best rather than all the words I wrote there. Nice, thanks for pointing that out. Probably need more references about bows and stuff.

R.T.M.X... I know that feeling. Especially since my laptop likes to go black whenever it wants to. =/
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:33 pm

While your characters are busy shooting arrows, mine is enjoying beating his enemies with their own body parts.

Time to go Udyrfrykte on somebody's ass! Nord leg included.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:48 pm

Hey guys :D Just a little note. If your character is submitted but not finished by tomorrow morning, that's alright, I'll accept the character anyway and we will still be starting tomorrow morning. If you reserved, but haven't submitted a character to me by tomorrow morning, the spot will be removed and we will start with who we have, I'll also no longer accept any character sheets after the roleplay has begun. Thanks guys!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:34 pm

Oh my god!!! My apologies guys, but dang freaking Roleplay wasn't working for me at all since Thursday night!!! I'm so sorry about that :( But!! All is well now since it's up and running (finally... -.-) So! Lets get this story on the road shall we? ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:24 pm

Yeah, I think RPG derped for all of us. In fact, I think I lost some of my edits to Raze. Guess I'll have to fix him again. :C

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Sun Feb 16, 2014 3:41 pm

Yep, RPG was pepsi for a while. Started getting withdrawals after a while.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:57 pm

XD Rofl!! Withdrawals.... I know what you mean hehe. Well first post is up guys! So have at it!!! ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:15 pm

Well put me in a dress and call me a priest this damn place is working again. Guess I'll have to post then, so much to do all of sudden.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Ugh, I might have to drop out of the roleplay I have test coming up this month and I'm gonna be stuck having to study all of the time >-<

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:43 pm

That's alright Voxel-Chan. You can keep you're character in the RP and then we can work something out for when you do get back. Perhaps the group can meet up with your character later on and join them :) Just message me when you return if you still want to continue with us and you and I can figure something out for your character to jump in.

In the mean time, good luck with your exams!!

Alrighty guys, off to a good start, awesome post Derek!! ^.^ Keep it coming guys :) I have lots planned so I don't want this to die out.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:53 pm

Dunno if everyone was waiting on me, but I'm going to post near after everyone else has. So Willow could be all sagely and shizz.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Feb 17, 2014 9:53 pm

Well, when I can actually post (RPG keeps dying on me whenever I begin T_T), I'll reference Voxel's character vaguely, maybe, so then if wanted, they can join in later. Sound good?

I'll try working on a post in a few hours, although I will probably rework my character's personality before then.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:23 am

Okay, thanks for the update guys :) Famished, sounds good with what you have planned, the mentioning of Voxel-chan's character. I think that'll work just fine.

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:36 am

@Homesick Angel.

The sage angle, Dinan and Razelux outta get a kick out of that. Seeing as Willow is young enough to be their great great great great granddaughter. Hey that gives me an idea, I think'll I have Dinan refer to everyone save Razelux and Shyc down the road with the demeaning term of child.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!