Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mercenaries' Princess

The Mercenaries' Princess

a part of “The Mercenaries' Princess”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

The princess is cursed with a kind of 'disease' that threatens her heart, so she's locked up in her room by order of her mother. She escapes with the hope of finding freedom, and finds herself in the hands of the mercenaries.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mercenaries' Princess”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Mercenaries' Princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:01 am

There's a reason she's so sagely, and probably that same reason she won't be overly fond of being called child.

That being, the kind of person she is, she won't say anything about it. Also, Raze gotta boost in age when I wasn't looking.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:06 am

@Homesick

I decided making him only 30 would be weird. Some of the others (at least in the first RP) were a few centuries old, and he does act mostly mature. To be fair, he's not that old for an elf.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Tue Feb 18, 2014 1:17 am

I gave Willow a whopping two more years to her age. 38 looks better than 36, if not that much different otherwise. But yeah, she should be fun to play.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Tue Feb 18, 2014 2:09 am

You know what I find odd? The utter lack of armour amongst the majority of the group. Here we got a group of individuals who fight for personal gain and only two of them thought actual amour might be a good idea. Both of them non-human and members of a warrior race . Think there is anything to that?

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Tue Feb 18, 2014 5:05 pm

LOL XD Now that you mention it.. yeah, the characters don't really have all that much armor... I've never really noticed that before >.> Aw well ^.^ Though it is ironic that the only two who have any sort of armor for fighting come from a warrior race. Awesome, well this will definitely prove to be entertaining I'm sure.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:21 pm

Well I mentioned why my character doesn't have one... but yeah, pretty careless I suppose.

... sorry, think going to need more time to finally get to post. Currently on the plague of exhaustion and am not able to think straight. So I am afraid, if I start writing something, it'll end up as total crap. Hence I guess my post have to wait till tomorrow.
"Every mother on earth gave birth to a child. Except my mother: she gave birth to a legend. High five mom!" - lolsotrue.com
"Periods are ridiculous. I shouldn't be punished for not being pregnant," - lolsotrue.com
"Dear Life, when I said 'Can my life get any worse', it was a rhetorical question, not a challenge." - lolsotrue.com

REMEMBER: Facebook is not a FREAKIN' DIARY. Who the hell wants to know when you go to the fuckin' TOILET?

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Feb 19, 2014 4:48 am

Qaida (you're not the only GM that I have to tell this either), I have to either drop out for the time being or be placed on hiatus, due to technical issues regarding my computer (laptop overheating/shutting down every 10-15 minutes).

Hopefully, I can get it taken care of within a couple of months, but it's definitely going to take some time, since I have an idea that I'm going to need a new fan and power supply pretty soon.

>.<

(Also, if the roleplay does require my character, just view my character as a party NPC until I get this thorn solved.)
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:15 pm

Hey, thanks for letting me know RTMX I hope that you can get your computer fixed up soon :( I know the feeling with having a computer totally fry on you. Bleh, anyhow I can have your character on hiatus just like with Voxel-chan's so no worries. We'll see you when you get back.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:15 pm

Hey guys, just letting you know, that if there isn't a post by tomorrow night, I'll be posting to move us along. I don't want this to slow down to a snail like crawl because everyone is waiting for everyone else.

Also, thanks to those that have posted and kept in touch letting us know when you can and can't post, I really appreciate it. I do know that Finnie is very busy on Wednesdays and Thursdays, so I'm not expecting a post from Finnie till tomorrow.

Thanks guys!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:17 pm

Sorry guys, I always figured I'd have a post up, but I never do. I got slammed this week, with projects and tests.

I'll try my best to get a post up between now and tomorrow night, but if I don't, please do move ahead. Didn't mean to keep anyone waiting.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:43 pm

It's alright Angel :) Thanks for dropping us a note! I look forward to your post when you can ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:33 am

And she's up.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Finneline on Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Yap, thanks for waiting!

... It was a good idea that I didn't resubmit my character. If I did, there'd be too many calm and collected individuals I figured 0.0

Finneline
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:28 pm

Yup, no problem Finnie :)

Gah!! The site has been all funky with me all freakin' day! I just now finally was able to get here -.- Anyhow! I'll go ahead and work on my post (before RPG decides to take another hiatus on us...) Thanks so much everyone!! Let the fun begin hehe :P

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:26 am

I have a theory we, the members of this site, have somehow offended the RP Gods. Anyway got a post up, hope it's okay, its like midnight here so I may have screwed up somewhere. But this is the first time I didn't get those stupid 502 errors.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:50 am

Rofl!!! XD yes. I totally agree Derek. We must repent!! To the RP Gods... >.>

Anyhow! Loved your post very good :D No worries at all it made sense lol XD Alrighty looking forward to this last round and then it's off to quest two! G'night guys have a good one, see you tomorrow :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Sat Feb 22, 2014 3:50 am

Blam, moar werds from Willow.

Also, I haven't gotten any other errors from the site apart from that week we were down. However, the site does hate me in other areas. It tends find joy in randomly signing me out every now and again, and don't even get me started on the write.

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sat Feb 22, 2014 4:45 pm

Awesome! Thanks so much guys, this is much better :) Thank you thank you!! *hugs everyone*

Okay! So, Quest one is done ^.^ yay! Off to Quest two!! Famished, in you're post, go ahead and get us moving towards Duun at some point please ^.^

Following one or two rounds of posts, we'll camp out and have our 'uninvited guest' hehe. We'll have to be in Duun's kingdom at that point, so inside the swamp lands somewhere.

Hope that works for you guys. :)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:06 pm

Sounds good to me. I also realized I am the only one not putting character name atop my posts. Not going to bother as I can't seem to get any of the damn coding stuff to work.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:23 pm

Rofl!! All good :) I don't do it for every Roleplay I'm in. I mainly do that when I'm running multiple character so that everyone knows who I'm writing

Also, you guys don't have to wait for Famished to post, go ahead any time :) I also know that RPG is being ridiculous with the stupid 502 errors (driving me up the wall!!! >.<) Anyhow :D Looking forward to more guys!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!