Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Teen Titans

The New Teen Titans

a part of “The New Teen Titans”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Ten years have pasted and the Teen Titans have gone their seperate ways, leaving Jump City to become a dangerous, unsafe area. You different from other teenagers and decide it's time to take a stand. Jump City needs a new hero.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Teen Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The New Teen Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:16 pm

A squad or like 15 - 20 drones.
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:56 pm

Just got back from California. I'll write up my post later today.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:26 pm

Can somebody give me a little summary of what is going on right now? Because I am a bit confused and I don't wan to keep Polaris waiting for me to awaken his character. Since he will come into the story towards the end of episode one.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:30 pm

well actually im a girlx3 and dont worry too much about the time though:) from what i understand Mel is spoke peace with White but he is currently confused. i think Kage is considering on helping them Aura is watching the others i think are taking down the drones robot things hope that helps a little:3
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:15 pm

JGamer502 wrote:A squad or like 15 - 20 drones.

What? that's hardly enough! Oh well. Guess I'll just have to share.
Once more, with rhythm!

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sat Mar 23, 2013 11:27 pm

@PulseTrick: Really? I did not want to make too much of a fuss for the yittle munchkins =3.

@Polaris: Oh! I put a she in the he parts of my post, but did not know if you where a boy or a girl, guess my gut was wrong...*Punches self in 'gut'*

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:54 am

lol dont punch yourself in the gut youll make me feel badx3 anyway ill pm you later Alices part since i would like to describe her before Abbadon wakes her if thats alright with you:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:04 pm

Sooooooo....is the first episode done yet? I want to bring Alice into the action.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:35 pm

The first episode is almost over, rest assured. :) Once we've destroyed the bots, Melanie is going to give White a sort of collar that will serve as a language translator. Then she'll thank everyone for the help and flee, having used most of her energy and needing to repair the damages done to Mel. Of course the others are going to follow her to the T-Tower where they'll make themselves at home, much to Melanie's expense. That'll be the end of the first episode.
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby von zail on Sun Mar 24, 2013 4:44 pm

Hello all

After travelling across the interwebz for a new RP site, I found yours. I'd like to join, if there's space and interest for a new character?

I'm thinking of going for a villain (no good at being good). A social anarchist. I'd like to play as two characters, divving up the powers between the two and playing as a duo.

So, what do you guies think?

von zail
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:05 pm

oh more evil people yay:)

@JGamer
ill post soon but since Alices post is saved onto my laptop after a few changes ill have to wait til i get home to put it up since im on my phone:3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Goodness, I'm starting to fear for our young Titans! With all these villains running around and all... Ah well! I suppose it'll just make for a more interesting story! Go on ahead van zail :)

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 5:52 pm

OK! more villains to TREAT AS PUPPETS MWAHAHAH!!! *ahem*. Anyways, I have a good idea for an episode, but the titans have to be formed at the end of episode one, so just invite them over as a gift or something. Also, the idea involves Alice, and also holds a resemblance with Terra *hint hint* *hinty hint HINT!*.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:02 pm

LMAO right now anyway I got her first post up yay but do enlighten me via pm what it is exactly you have planned for Alice if Abaddon gives her enough reason for her to follow him;3

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:14 pm

If Melanie wasn't a computer with a distinct lack of fear for her *potentially* immortal life, I'm sure she'd be shaking in her robotic vessel X3 lol

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sun Mar 24, 2013 6:15 pm

I'm trying to get comfortable with a couple new RPs, so I might have to wait till tomorrow to post :/

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:32 pm

You guys took all of the fun out of my post. Had to edit it, and now it sounds bland. ._.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:33 pm

Cant express my gratitude enough for Ultra covering my back while im out of town, I really do appreciate it.

Should have laptop access by about wednesday, currently just on my phone and it's simply a nightmare to try and post anything worthwhile.

Thanks agian to Ultra for making it so Im not holding people up and doing such a good job of it!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby von zail on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:03 am

UltraVioleta wrote:Goodness, I'm starting to fear for our young Titans! With all these villains running around and all... Ah well! I suppose it'll just make for a more interesting story! Go on ahead van zail :)

Schveeet!

As an honorary member of the Department of Opposition, it will be my pleasure to oppose.

JGamer502 wrote:OK! more villains to TREAT AS PUPPETS MWAHAHAH!!! *ahem*. Anyways, I have a good idea for an episode, but the titans have to be formed at the end of episode one, so just invite them over as a gift or something. Also, the idea involves Alice, and also holds a resemblance with Terra *hint hint* *hinty hint HINT!*.

I'd recommend putting a club house up at a group therapy center. No-one will ever look there for bad guys...

von zail
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Mon Mar 25, 2013 2:32 am

von zail wrote:
UltraVioleta wrote:Goodness, I'm starting to fear for our young Titans! With all these villains running around and all... Ah well! I suppose it'll just make for a more interesting story! Go on ahead van zail :)

Schveeet!

As an honorary member of the Department of Opposition, it will be my pleasure to oppose.

JGamer502 wrote:OK! more villains to TREAT AS PUPPETS MWAHAHAH!!! *ahem*. Anyways, I have a good idea for an episode, but the titans have to be formed at the end of episode one, so just invite them over as a gift or something. Also, the idea involves Alice, and also holds a resemblance with Terra *hint hint* *hinty hint HINT!*.

I'd recommend putting a club house up at a group therapy center. No-one will ever look there for bad guys...

Except Rachel would.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!