Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Teen Titans

The New Teen Titans

a part of “The New Teen Titans”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Ten years have pasted and the Teen Titans have gone their seperate ways, leaving Jump City to become a dangerous, unsafe area. You different from other teenagers and decide it's time to take a stand. Jump City needs a new hero.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Teen Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The New Teen Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:30 pm

Alright everyone! The first of hopefully many posts is up!

I know it's very long but I wanted to explain Melanie a little more than I had in her actually character sheet. Do not feel like you are required to write as much as I did but two or three paragraphs would be appriciated greaty.

Additionally, I would like to keep Melanie's secret in the dark for a while. I have a plot line I'd love to try out but the roleplay needs to get on it's feet before I can give it a go.
~ The Pale Violet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:33 pm

Well I have a couple of episode ideas, defiantly with Kage.
His secret? but that will be in the middle of the story line ><
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:34 pm

I will wait for the rest of the heroes to jump in and beat White, then you recruit White as well and THEN I jump in.
What's a mob to a king?
What's a king to a god?
What's a god to a nonbeliever?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:33 pm

By the way, for everyone who is about to react to the first post which includes Melanie controling her robot vessel:

Mel (though she is a robot) has the apperance of a normal human girl.

When controlled by Melanie she acts like one to (but otherwises she is rarely seen, working in Melanie's room).

Please everyone take this to heart: Mel seems to be a normal human girl (with unexplainable powers).

I'm sorry if I didn't make it clear enough in the character sheet but have a big reveil scene in my head which I'd like to insert later in the story, though it can only happen if no one knows the truth. Is that okay?
Last edited by UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:35 pm

Got Rachel mostly finished. making a playlist of songs that relate to the duo.
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:37 pm

It is OK by me. So this reveal will be late in the series?

JGamer502
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:38 pm

What does her body feel like?

I put White referring to her as a metal rock creature, because I assumed she had the consistency and in-elasticity of metal, which he would have found out if they had been fighting for a while. I assumed she would feel similar enough to the motorcycle White tossed around earlier that he made the distinction that she was similar in composition to those "beasts".

Though if it's different I can change it.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Yeah, because she'll want to keep up the act for as long as possible. I'll probably whip out the big surprise like I vaguely mentioned in our PMs :)

@MaxStokes
She feels like a normal human would because of the elasticy skinlike material covering her metal skeleton. If you rip the "skin" (which will happen later but not now) then yes you'll see the metal and it'll be like machinery.

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:46 pm

Got it.

Changed the post to reflect that.

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:49 pm

Should I introduce Abaddon now? he won't be in the action, just...spectating...

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:52 pm

So, hope you people enjoy his entrance.

:3

I believe I addressed all the people correctly?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vexilous on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:56 pm

Sorry I'm late guys, my character will be finished in a sec, just have to do the history & personality.

Vexilous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:58 pm

Don't worry, your not late =3.

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:03 pm

A bear getting it on with a monkey! XD

That was pure gold!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JGamer502 on Tue Mar 19, 2013 9:08 pm

Thanks for the mental image...*shiver*...

JGamer502
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:16 pm

I loved that image.

A bear getting it on with a monkey.

http://impressive.net/people/gerald/200 ... -25-sm.jpg

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Tue Mar 19, 2013 11:53 pm

Melanie is so bad at this... >_<
She's better with electronics than living beings. ^_^'

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:06 am

Starlight77 wrote:DARN IT APPESAUCE I WAS THINKING ABOUT USING THAT SONG! Me trying to pick a song for a character is like taking a three year old to a candy store and telling him to only pick one. You think you have the right one until you see this cooler looking one near the counter, and put down the other one. You realize the second one is not as cool then you can't find the one you had before and THEN IT GETS CONFUSING. Sorry. I rant a lot. And back to finishing Aura's history. :3

Hahaha! My apologies, if you wish, I could change it? I had a few ideas for his theme song, I just thought Ashe's cover of Titanium suited Trensic more. : P
But yeah! I'll change it if you wish, I know the feeel.

Polarisbear12 wrote:@.@
HOLY CRAPOLA
MY DEAR LORD SO MANY PEOPLE

wow im gone for like two days, find the ooc is now 3 pagesx3 lol I see you charrie Applex3 I can see some fun things happenin when he meets Kokoro considering she's pretty much a cat and tends to hoard cats:3

My god, Trensic will love Kokoro.

Okay, so do the Villains just wait until all the Hero's are together?

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:17 am

Ok, I go to play a few games of League of Legends, then I come back and there's like five responses.

XD

Well, RT, you managed to create someone with whom Sprouse SHOULD be hostile towards, but she acts so much like him that he might end up liking her. XD

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Mar 20, 2013 12:26 am

FamishedPants wrote:Ok, I go to play a few games of League of Legends, then I come back and there's like five responses.

XD

Well, RT, you managed to create someone with whom Sprouse SHOULD be hostile towards, but she acts so much like him that he might end up liking her. XD

And that'll be the day when the world ends.

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!