Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The New Teen Titans

The New Teen Titans

a part of “The New Teen Titans”, a fictional universe by UltraVioleta.

Ten years have pasted and the Teen Titans have gone their seperate ways, leaving Jump City to become a dangerous, unsafe area. You different from other teenagers and decide it's time to take a stand. Jump City needs a new hero.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The New Teen Titans”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The New Teen Titans

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PulseTrick on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:11 am

I'd like to make something clear regarding Pulse.
He should not be described as looking robotic. It is why I did not put a picture of a cyborg in the character app. If anything he looks like some private school student carrying some didgeridoos, which was represented by the picture.
Just wanted to make that clear.
Once more, with rhythm!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PulseTrick
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:31 am

@.@
HOLY CRAPOLA
again!x3
I got to sleep with only like 3 posts then wake up to see 13 posts dear lord I have feeling ill be staying up late for this rpx3 which I don't mind really just not passé 11pm cuz I still gots school thankfully spring break is like in 3 days I think so I can do all-nighters all I want for all of next weekXD
Bleach||A New Era
♀ Role Open
(10/25/16)
The Bear's Loft
CS's & future RP's

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:11 am

I don't mean to come off as impatient or anything, but. No one's answered my question on page 4? I would like to know the answer before the list of posts becomes too long and I don't want to end up reading like 5 pages of posts just to catch up because of a late reply. Sorry if I am being rude.
So, to ask the question again. Does my Villain come in in another "episode" or does he observe the Teen Titans from afar or something? I don't really know if we're all supposed to be posting one post each or not yet. I'm just getting confused and a tad annoyed (but that's because I'm tired).

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:24 am

What your villainous character does for episode one is up to you. We just want to get the team together so we can start doing missions. If they chose to watch, interfere indirectly or stay out of it, perhaps making trouble elsewhere, that is up to you. If you'd like a specific introduction please put the basical plot of the episode you feature in in the according OOC topic thread. If not please make your own introduction and play it out during one of the episodes. Does that answer your question?
~ The Pale Violet

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:45 am

UltraVioleta wrote:What your villainous character does for episode one is up to you. We just want to get the team together so we can start doing missions. If they chose to watch, interfere indirectly or stay out of it, perhaps making trouble elsewhere, that is up to you. If you'd like a specific introduction please put the basical plot of the episode you feature in in the according OOC topic thread. If not please make your own introduction and play it out during one of the episodes. Does that answer your question?

Yes, it does thank you. Sorry, I just felt like people were ignoring me after 10 posts flew by without really answering me, I'm just impatient. And I get moody late at night. : P
I guess I'll post my character on his way to "spy" on the teens.

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:55 pm

I feel for you Polaris. I went to bed and I see like six posts. Now after school, like thirteen. *Facepalm* Every time.
@Applesause Don't worry, I've got another song! Its fine. :3
Now to my post...
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:59 pm

Ok, I swear that this is the last time I will change my character's themesong.

But this one makes a lot of sense, since he's cocky and whatnot. :3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:09 pm

oh wait lol i totally forgot about the themesonx3

well me being the lazy person i am has anyone used Lion by HollywoodUndead yet or no?

@Ultra
would it be alright if i were to make another charrie but she'll be a bad guy, also i noticd that Kage has shadow manipulation abilities would i be able to have her with the same or similar abilities or no?

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby UltraVioleta on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:20 pm

@Polaris

Sure! I don't see why not :)

UltraVioleta
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:46 pm

Rachel has a spoon and she's not afraid to use it!

And then she ended up with only a quarter...
I am not 『ins△ne.』
I am just extremely 『dedica̷t̴e̶d̷』
to the act of losing my 『ḿ̸̘͜͠ì̵͉͗n̴͓̝̚ḏ̴͈͋̿.』

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:48 pm

There's my post. Sorry its a bit long...

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:14 pm

lol I love the spoon partX3 I love characters who have a "weapon" and say "im not afraid to use it" no matter how dumb it looksX3

@Dreamer
hey if you read my previous askings with Ultra would it be alright if my charrie had the same or just about the same abilities as Kage:) if not then ill try looking for something else

@Jgamer and Ultra
ill be pming you in a little bit about some episodes or things I plan to have done with my charrie:)

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MissBrightside_ on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:20 pm

Gaah TT_TT, I'm really sorry I haven't been active - My GCSEs have been getting in the way as well as family issues & what not.
I truly am sorry; Leala's sheet will be completed ASAP! :3

MissBrightside_
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:53 pm

@polaris
Eh... *goes to think in her corner and returns* sure that would be fine, hopefully not too much of a clash. I know Kage is goig to be either mad or interested that someone else has his abilities. But will it be the same same XD like you know his abilities to cruise in the shadows? Will you do that too?
“The weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaxStokes on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:22 pm

So much going on at once in one place.....

When in doubt, smash mook-bot!

MaxStokes
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:32 pm

HI POLAR!! X3 So yeah, I'll have Krótos be trolling around the city picking up supplies. He'll have his mask on, so if Mel recognizes his "face" she might start something. I'm thinking I might have him have some sort of connection to Raz Al Ghuul and the League of Shadows. If I do that though, I will make him a permanent villain. Thoughts?
Peace. Love. Life. You've only got one run, why waste it?

XShishioX
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polarisbear12 on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:35 pm

@Dreamer
she will be able to "cruise shadows you call it but for her its teleportation Via shadow and it takes her to a parallel universe which I believe KAge isn't able to do at least I think he cant Idkx3

also lol my charrie will wear a mask too but for different reasonsx3 also she'll have certain connections and what not but that's if I get approved by Ultra and Jgamer once I pm themx3 which I have yetv to do and will do so now:D

Polarisbear12
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:41 pm

Ok, I'm going to stop poppin tags and ignore this twenty dollars in my pocket for now.

Lemme catch up on the posts that ONLY SEEM TO APPEAR WHEN I AM ABSENT.

:3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XShishioX on Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:54 pm

Lawl! You guys is too funny. Specially you Señor Pants! Too funny...

XShishioX
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:08 pm

FamishedPants wrote:Ok, I'm going to stop poppin tags and ignore this twenty dollars in my pocket for now.

Lemme catch up on the posts that ONLY SEEM TO APPEAR WHEN I AM ABSENT.

:3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QK8mJJJvaes

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!