Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Rumour

The Rumour

a part of “The Rumour”, a fictional universe by partially-stars.

Heroes try to save the day. Villains try to topple the heroes. Loners... nobody's quite sure about them. But a threat is just beyond the horizon, one that endangers them all... (Literate roleplayers only)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Rumour”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Rumour

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:36 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Rumour"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Re: The Rumour

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Sun Feb 17, 2013 7:58 am

Would it be alright for me to reserve two characters? FC Ann Hathaway and FC Elle Fanning?

My favourite movie is... Lilo and Stitch - because Stitch is just amazing :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:03 am

Yeah, sure!

You gotta love Stitch.

For those who are curious, my favourite movie is probably The Hunger Games. Although I do love Skyfall.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:25 am

Can I take FC- Rachel Weisz, and Alexis Blede, but an I change their face claims please? ;)
Also, my favorite movie is The Notenook. Never fails at making me cry madly.
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Leej10100 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 8:50 am

Can I FC- Jessica Sula and Lucas Till, can I change Jessica's face claim, if not that's okay.

My Favorite Movie is Avatar

Leej10100
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby YurakiMori-chan on Sun Feb 17, 2013 9:45 am

Can I FC: Jamie Chung and Olivia Wilde? But may I change Oliva's FC please?

My favorite movie will always be The NIghtmare Before Christmas. Though ROTG was a good movie too.
↝ ⋮ I'M TRASH BUT I'M CUTE TRASH ♡ īŊĄ

YurakiMori-chan
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:11 pm

Name: | Alias: | Age: | The Loyal | FC: Alexis Bledel | Flight | OPEN

My favorite movie is... uhhhhg... I can't really think of one, but at the moment it'd still be Dark Knight <3
If you have one foot in yesterday, and another in tomorrow, you'll piss on today.
Many long for immortality but haven't a clue what to do on a rainy Sunday afternoon
“Some people live more in 20 years than others do in 80. It’s not the time that matters, it’s the person.”

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ChaosxChild13 on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Could I reserve:

Name: | Alias: | Age: | The Loyal | FC: Alexis Bledel | Flight | OPEN

My favorite movie is... uhhhhg... I can't really think of one, but at the moment it'd have to be Perks of a Wallflower [which happens to be a very good book as well]

ChaosxChild13
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:47 pm

@Horseygirl, Leej10100, YurakiMori-Chan: I'd prefer not to change any face claims. If you have any serious issues with the face claims, please PM me with a FC you'd prefer and we can discuss it.

@ChaosxChild13: Alexis has already been reserved. Any other characters you'd like?

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:01 pm

Ooh, could I reserve FC: David Tennant?

My favorite movie is probably Iron Man :3

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:07 pm

@Scarlet Loup- Sure!

Just to let you all know, the open roles are:

Name: | Alias: | Age: | The Hero Leader | FC: Paul Walker | Immortality | OPEN

He leads the heroes and has done for as long as he can remember. He looks upon his team like a family. He's always known that the villains would one day tire of being second best. He did not, however, anticipate the ferocity with which they are beginning to fight. He dreads having to watch his heroes die, something he knows will happen.

Name: | Alias: | Age: | The Youth Leader | FC: Alex Pettyfer | Electric Manipulation | OPEN

He leads the younger heroes, being almost the second in command. He had perfect control of his powers at a much younger age than the others, and he's had much more experience. He worries that he's not the best leader for the team. He doesn't want to let FC: Paul Walker down, however.

Name: | Alias: | Age: | The Guide | FC: Jake Gyllenhaal | Precognition | OPEN

He rarely plays a part in combat. He runs things back at base, warning the heroes when he sees that something's about to go wrong. While he is considered FC: Paul Walker's second in command, he sometimes feels under-appreciated.

Name: | Alias: | Age: | The Fighter | FC: Keegan Allen | Phasing| OPEN

His opinion on the war with the villains is to fight fire with fire. His power isn't the best for combat but he has trained himself in hand to hand to compensate.

Name: | Alias: | Age: | The Hacker | FC: Liam Hemsworth | Technopathy | OPEN

He's been with the villains for years- it's the only way of life he can remember. He hacks for them and sometimes does his own projects.

Name: | Alias: | Age: | The Chaser | FC: Luke Pasqualino | Water Manipulation

He's been trying to join either alliance for years, but can never seem to choose. He chases his own targets and deals with them in his own way.

We really need to fill some of the heroes, especially the leader and the youth leader. I'm slightly more willing to change the FCs on either of those characters. If you wish to take either of them on but change the FC, just PM me with what face claim you'd prefer.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:12 pm

This seems like something I might be interested in. However, my character would be a pyromancer, one who controls fire. Is that cool?
"]Image

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Hey! We've already got a pyromancer, I'm afraid. I've got all open roles posted above- if you want to change powers or face claims, just shoot me a PM.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby True_Grave on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:15 pm

Oh, never mind, then. I only do pyromancers, and only when I'm the only one. Thanks, anyway.

True_Grave
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:59 pm

Thanks for your interest anyway. :D

If everyone gets their characters in before Friday, we might be able to begin on Friday or Saturday.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littl3red on Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:06 pm

I would be happy to play as FC: Jake Gyllenhaal, but would it be okay to change him to a female? I can roleplay a male role, but I would feel more comfortable with a female, and there seem to be no open female characters left.

littl3red
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littl3red on Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:14 pm

Oh, and... Hm, I'm not sure, I don't really have a favorite movie...

littl3red
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby littl3red on Fri Feb 22, 2013 3:51 pm

Is this still going to happen? It seems a little slow. I am so excited; I hope everyone gets their characters in soon!

littl3red
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Feb 22, 2013 4:09 pm

Yes, this is absolutely still going to happen. I'm waiting on someone to finish off their characters, then we can start, I think.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LittleMissGeorgia on Fri Feb 22, 2013 6:50 pm

Oh god is that me your waiting on? I'm so sorry.
I'm at a friend's tonight, and I'm not actually going to see my house until the very early hours of Sunday morning when I get home. I'm going to try and finish them up on my iPhone, so there may be some embarassing auto-correct mistakes and I won't be able to do pictures properly.

LittleMissGeorgia
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!