Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Safe Haven

The Safe Haven

a part of “The Safe Haven”, a fictional universe by AmyGotScared.

All left alone, you hold these supernatural abilities, one day you are found, and now are training with others of your kind. (More explained inside.)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Safe Haven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Safe Haven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BellatrighxSlander on Sat Jan 04, 2014 11:53 pm

I dont see a dallas anywhere in my post dudio ;3;

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BellatrighxSlander
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Sun Jan 05, 2014 5:21 pm

Sorry, it was in Signalthesirens post not yours. They've since changed it. It's all good mayn!
:4)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby signalthesirens on Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:48 pm

Yes my bad ;~; I was reading Bella's profile before hand because I was curious if that "Laurel" Character was ever mentioned or if she was just a blah thing sorry xD

signalthesirens
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:43 pm

I hope the RP isn't on hold for ME again, because I'm waiting for Homesick Angel to post before I go again. Just thought I'd mention it, in case you're all waiting on me for some reason...

"You see... I'm not mad. CHAOS isn't mad. I've SHOWN you the REAL WORLD. Shown you CHAOS. And hopefully you went sane. But killing chaos... you can't kill CHAOS. And you can't keep it locked up for long..."

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:12 pm

I added a post to speed up the process. Hope no one minds. I just don't want this thing to die.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmyGotScared on Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:30 pm

Guys considering the great amount of inactivity, don't feel you need to wait for others to post now. I rather you didn't~
Where there is no imagination there is no horror. | Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

My honey I know, with the dawn that you will be gone, but tonight you belong to me
Patience and Prudence

http://www.peacefullyreckless.tumblr.com/

AmyGotScared
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Well this is very annoying. If this thing is dying or dead, then that is upsetting. This story has so much potential.

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BellatrighxSlander on Tue Jan 14, 2014 9:20 pm

-screech-

I'm going to post tonight! I swear! & Savander, don't wait for HomsickAngel just post idk say you walked somewhere else and him and Ev can interact or something idk c: Active rp with active and try to avoid making posts that inolve inactive people

BellatrighxSlander
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Wed Jan 15, 2014 8:02 am

Alright, I'll post soon.

Savader
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby signalthesirens on Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:10 pm

I'm going to post tonight ;3; I really hope this doesnt die, even though its kinda already dead

signalthesirens
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:29 am

Nice post, Siren. And I think the RP is as alive as the players who are still posting want it to be. The way I see it is that you, me, Amy, Bella, and Kat are still in it, so there's at least hope. :)

Savader
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cordeaux on Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:20 pm

College has been hammering down on me hard recently so I had to get my crap together and catch up on a few missed deadlines but I'm back, for how long I don't know. I think I'll just explain my characters absence with sleep. Sorry about not being around and stuff :(

Cordeaux
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby coolkat31 on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:00 pm

This day I cry salty tears. For this is the death of a story

coolkat31
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Savader on Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:34 pm

Which really doesn't make sense, seeing as how everyone comes back to the site on more or less a regular basis... If you're too busy to post, why visit the site at all?

Savader
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!