Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Tournament of Fools

The Tournament of Fools

a part of “The Tournament of Fools”, a fictional universe by Victorant.

The Belauricen Palace is holding a tournament as the gates to the kingdom have been opened at long last after four long years.. [NO LONGER ACCEPTING]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tournament of Fools”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Tournament of Fools

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:27 pm

Victor! :D
What's that, the picture is gone? Damn it all. Uh, move along, nothing to see down here besides these words.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Thu Apr 25, 2013 12:33 am

Yo Joker! :-D
Everyone, Val will continue controlling those 3 characters but she requires everyone to respond to the 'question' that is given before continuing as to not spoil what happens afterwards.

Thanks

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:29 pm

Expect a post from me probably either by tonight or tomorrow - unsure how fast I can do homework.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Wed May 01, 2013 1:45 pm

Back back backitybackback BACK!

The negotiations are going well...

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu May 02, 2013 9:54 pm

Dear god, tomorrow! Tomorrow I have time! o.o

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Thu May 02, 2013 10:38 pm

Just recognized that Nikolai didn't strictly answer the question posed to him. Let me know if he actually needs to specifically answer it to advance the RP and I will have him give his first name, however if it doesn't throw anything off I'd rather keep him nameless to Abadina for the time being. You know, in the spirit of not giving demons your name and all that.

minibear
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Fri May 03, 2013 4:35 am

@minibear: No worries, the only question you really need to answer would be the ones like:
“If you could give someone, anyone.. something.. anything you can possibly imagine.. what would it be and for whom?”
“If you could give something or take away something, anything at all… anything that you can possibly think about to give to anyone or to take from anyone at all, what would it be and who would it be?”

but you haven't reached that point yet and the others are one post ahead of you.

Victorant
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue May 07, 2013 3:08 am

Victorant wrote:Everyone, Val will continue controlling those 3 characters but she requires everyone to respond to the 'question' that is given before continuing as to not spoil what happens afterwards.

Thanks

I think... I came up with something to make it work ^^;
Hopefully posting soon guys.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Tue May 07, 2013 12:53 pm

Next two posts tomorrow z.z
I already have an idea for the both of yous though so don't worry :D

NB: Portal leads to that oh so familiar empty white space of nothingness.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Thu May 09, 2013 2:50 pm

Finally posted! Sorry, sorry.. work caught up with me.
The posts are rushed so if they don't make sense or you have questions, just ask away :).

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Fri May 10, 2013 6:28 pm

No worries, looks good! Let me know if mine doesn't make any sense.

minibear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Sat May 11, 2013 3:57 pm

Yay, thank you. (:
Your post makes sense minibear. XD I am just sort of wondering how to implement his request..hmm.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Sat May 11, 2013 4:56 pm

Haha well I wasn't sure if that request would actually be granted, or if it was just a 'personality gauge' of sorts that would determine the power reward. "And then Cane was struck by crippling depression and spent the remainder of the tournament brooding in the corner' muhahaha

But yea, I leave that to you and Abadina

minibear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Thu Jun 06, 2013 8:29 pm

Well, I'm feeling the familiar sense of nothingness again ._.

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby minibear on Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:34 am

Hey guys, just a heads up that in about two weeks I'll be going out of town and won't be able to post for about a month. Just in case things get started up again.

minibear
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Victorant on Sat Jun 08, 2013 10:30 am

We've gone through ups and downs of activity but we've always pulled through so I believe this roleplay will meet an end sooner or later. :-)
Unfortunately, Val has had to put everything on hold including work and school since she has gotten very sick,
As for me.. I've just been busy heh e_e
If need be, I may just take over Val's npcs as best as I can.

Victorant
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Wed Jun 19, 2013 7:57 pm

Post coming from me soon o: School is almost out for me, and once it is I shall be free!

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Luna Star on Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:30 am

Oh this is still running :O Ive been inactive in this account so now that im back Ill love to see this come back to life XD

Luna Star
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JokerofSpades on Fri Jun 21, 2013 7:24 pm

o: Luna! It's been, like forever :o

JokerofSpades
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvaLovelace on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:23 am

Whoa man o-O
I'm proud to see this is still going :3
Why in the world
Can't you see the things I see
The more I run into your arms
The more you run away from me

AvaLovelace
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!