Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Unfortunate Six

The Unfortunate Six

a part of “The Unfortunate Six”, a fictional universe by Valkyrieknight.

"I can't believe this is happening.. you can't believe this is happening but it's happening alright!" Needs two males.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Unfortunate Six”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Unfortunate Six

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Oct 28, 2011 9:51 am

The Unfortunate Six"

Good Morning, Afternoon, Evening, Night =D
This will be the main ooc so general questions, reservations and sample posts can go here!

For sample test posts in case you're wondering what to write about, you can perhaps write about your character's normal day, school day, waking up, interaction with random npcs you create on the spot. Try to add a bit of humour!

Looking forward to any submissions.

Character Skeleton! Please put effort into it. Powers will not be included in skelly but placed in a seperate ooc as you gain them throughout the chapters.

Full Name:
Nickname: (Take into consideration your ‘magical’ self and this nickname won’t be used until you have a ‘magical’ self activated in roleplay)
Role: (mermaid, troll etc)
Normal Appearance: (Written description is optional, anime image is a must!)
Magical appearance: (Keep in mind you would have dressed similar for halloween!)
Clothing style: (when normal)
Personality: (you can have two personalities.. one for when you are normal human and another when transformed of just stick with one. It’s up to you. Just make it clear if you have two please.)
Background Story: (Your normal human life I mean.)
Ancestral Story: (You can include what they were, how they lost their powers, what they generally looked like. Get creative!
Theme Song:
Last edited by Valkyrieknight on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Re: [OOC] The Unfortunate Six

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:24 am

Hi when you say example post is it ok if i post one from another rp im in or not?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:26 am

inara1917 wrote:Hi when you say example post is it ok if i post one from another rp im in or not?

Yes actually, I think that's a clever idea. Feel free to do that! :)

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:36 am

Thanks ill go through one thats still running at the moment but whilst i do that can i reserve the witch character please and when i found a post ill edit this and place it in here :P and thank you i do have some good idea xD

Edit: "Parker and Arius should know where the cars are but only use the ranger rover as the others are expensive!" she shouted at Vera whilst blocking the shadow beasts attack with a pair of pistols. 'What on earth is this thing' She kept thinking to herself jumping backwards away from a blade that was about to hit her. Lily threw the pistols to the floor whilst pulling the katana from the sheath on her back. She ran her fingers along the blade as she pulled it out letting her fingers run across the sharp edge of the silver blade towards the dark thick handle she placed her hands on loosening her grip allowing her to land a better strike on the shadow. The shadow beast began to run at her her eyes began to change colour they resembled the colour of blood with this she started to run at the shadow. The shadow beast was much larger than her Lily was only 5ft5 and the thing she was fighting against was much larger than she. Knowing full well she had to land a hit first or she may die was the worst part of this battle. Then it happened the warmth of her tanned body disappeared the colour of her skin began to grow paler until it was nearly white she felt blood seep through her clothes looking down to her stomach she saw the shadows hand impaled through it the shadow ripped the hand out letting the blood gush out her would blood began to fall from her pink lips the pain in her stomach began to move through out her body 'Is this it? Am I going to die leaving my friends weak?” she thought as she fell to the floor emotionless. Lily could hear Arius and Parker shout her name when she reached the floor hearing the quiet footsteps become louder as they came closer. Parker immediate reaction was to grab the katana that Lily had just dropped upon being impaled by the shadow, His anger was over flowing the aura around him turned dark Parker no longer had control of the demon inside him letting his anger take over he killed the shadow by sending the blade across his neck beheading him in an instant he smiled as the shadow turned to ash he watched silently as the wind brushed the ash away. Arius was beside Lily placing his hand above the hole in her stomach trying to stop the bleeding but it was to much even for him watching the girl he had grown up with in so much pain watching her small body shake as the blood spread through her clothes more and more. He could not keep his eyes of her as she was still smiling at the moment of her death.

Wow i actually changed a lot of it and it sounds like an intresting story i think i know what im going to do in my spare time :P
Last edited by inara1917 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:44 am

Hi! Can I reserve the pixie character? :) And a question, will the pixie character actually be as tiny as they're said to be?^.^

Xiiver
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:56 am

@inara: Okay will be waiting for it. Can you please also outline what gender character you plan to make so I know what to look for to fill out the other roles?
@Xiiver: Okay would like to see that sample post soon :) Yes will be tiny but don't worry. Won't be tiny all the time as you guys still have normal human forms. On occassion, your character will be tiny xD Can you please also outline what gender character you plan to make so I know what to look for to fill out the other roles?

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:02 am

Updated and i actually changed loads of it i think upto the bit where she threw her guns on the floor is all copyed but the rest of it has been changed and it actually sounds quite intrestin :P oh and female :P

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:13 am

@inara: There's potential in your post so please don't take this the wrong way but there is one issue that I bet you can easily address when you join my roleplay.

Sometimes your sentences are so long that if I read it out loud, I wouldn't have the chance to take a breather. Example:
Parker immediate reaction was to grab the katana that Lily had just dropped upon being impaled by the shadow, His anger was over flowing the aura around him turned dark Parker no longer had control of the demon inside him letting his anger take over he killed the shadow by sending the blade across his neck beheading him in an instant he smiled as the shadow turned to ash he watched silently as the wind brushed the ash away.

That underlined section shows a realllly long sentence and that's not the only example I found. Try to use more commas and it may help to read out loud to notice where to put them. Again, please don't take this the wrong way ><. I bet you can do better. I already saw potential! :D So i'm just trying to help. I'm not saying i'm perfect though as I make such mistakes as well. I am also taking into consideration how quickly you managed to provide a sample post so maybe you were just in a hurry with the editting. If that's all it is, then dismiss the issue I was addressing as it was just a matter of time given. Will reserve your slot now if you are still up for it.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:38 am

Yea i thought i should of put some more full stops and commas in lol but thanks for the feedback XD so do you want me to edit it or leave it as it is? oh and yh im still up for it :P

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:41 am

inara1917 wrote:Yea i thought i should of put some more full stops and commas in lol but thanks for the feedback XD so do you want me to edit it or leave it as it is? oh and yh im still up for it :P

No problem, more than happy to help! =D
You don't need to edit it, it was just a sample post ^-^ I'll save your slot then and looking forward to roleplaying with you! Character skeleton is at the top of this ooc page and be sure to read the rules. :)

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Artik on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:00 pm

I'm considering taking slot 6, the demon role. Male please. :P Got to head to work but I'll work on this later tonight. :)

Artik
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Artik wrote:I'm considering taking slot 6, the demon role. Male please. :P Got to head to work but I'll work on this later tonight. :)

Understood, will save a spot then. Looking forward to reading your sample post.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:24 pm

I'd like to try out for the alien part. As for the sample post I have another roleplay I'm in that I can show you if that's okay. Oh and the gender would be male for the alien.

Edit: Here is my sample post from a roleplay that is still currently going on. If your curious the roleplay is Quarantined.

Axel watched as everyone slowly finished their pushups. He watch amazed as Shayla stood up and put her arm onto Ms.Flack. She pretended to be buddy buddy with her and say, "Who's the new bitch? And why is she all decked up in a costume?". Right as soon as she said that the new girl came striding over to Shayla. It seemed to almost go slow-mo. He watched as the new girl raised her arm and brought it down quickly smacking Shayla in the face sending her backwards. She replied to Shayla's question with, "Destiny. Keep it memorized because it's not the last time you'll be seeing me."

Luckily Nick was there and caught her to keep her safe. Axel was absolutely pissed makes a fist so tight he feels blood trickle down his hand. He could feel nothing but anger for all of the people, the staff that is. He watched as the woman walked away thinking she was all high and mighty. She finally reached the man that Axel didn't know just yet. He over heard her say to the man, "Now as i was asking... What would you like me to start with?". The man came striding past the girl completely blowing her off. He came walking towards Ms.Flack's direction. Axel moved over in that direction so he might be able to help.

Axel sees him slow down and give Shanea a strong kick to her side. But the cry she gave out didn't even slow him down a single bit, he showed no remorse on his face. He moved too quickly for Axel to react to what he was about to do. The man grabbed Shay and put a knife right up against her throat. He proceeded to say, "If anyone moves I'll kill her." Axel not wanting her to get hurt stayed exactly where he was at not moving an inch. The man to prove his point made a tiny cut, one just enough to make her bleed. He then continued to say, "...and that is something I'd rather not do. I have plans, and they include you Shayla Bones, as much as you may imagine yourself higher then that. And while those plans include keeping you alive...for now, you may want to make sure I do not loose my temper, as I have a rather nasty habit of going...a little too far." He then looked at the new girl and said, "As for what you may start with Destiny. You can take Miss Bones to The Box, and lock her in. I'd prefer her tied up, if you need help you may take Axel. I'm sure he would be quite willing to help with a little...incentive."

Axel looked at the man with a look of disgust and hatred, he could absolutely not stand the man. With that the man handed his knife over to the new girl and he pulled out a gun and said, "As for the rest of you, you will continue class with Miss Flack, though I shall be watching on the camera's and anyone who decides to follow Miss Bones example will find themselves where she will be going or if I feel like it, in a coffin. Is that clear?" Not waiting for an answer he kept his voice level the same and each word pronounced very clearly and precise, "Nicholas and Shanae will follow me as I believe they are slightly late for a previous appointment, and if Miss Vena cannot or is not willing to go up, Nick you are to ensure she does." With that the man finally left the room as if he owned the place. Axel could only think of how nice it was gonna be to get revenge for everyone. He then heard Destiny bark at him, "Axel over here now." He slowly walked toward the she devil regretting what she was gonna make him do. Then they all proceeded to walk where Destiny decided to make them go first.
Last edited by hawk10002002 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:36 pm

hawk10002002 wrote:I'd like to try out for the alien part. As for the sample post I have another roleplay I'm in that I can show you if that's okay. Oh and the gender would be male for the alien.

Yeah sure. Just pick a post from any roleplay you're in or have been in and post it here for me to read over when you can :)

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Ok I did it's in the first post I put up.

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:01 pm

@hawk: I like how you described your character's feelings and reactions to things but I didn't spot any of your character's dialogue or any direct thoughts in this kind of style to make it more personal .. your character is Axel right?
I'm not going to ask for another post though. xD I will just trust the potential I see in it and hope to see more dialogue and personal thoughts maybe when you come around to participating. Character skeleton is up the top of page one and be sure to read the rules.

@Everyone: Since this is a small number of people roleplay, please be active and don't make a reservation when you plan to leave. It'll be very hard to replace you and the unfortunate six will become.. a lesser number D: Read the rules, use the skeleton and check out my brief incomplete example of a character submitted to this roleplay if you want a guide on where to put things. Have further questions? Feel free to ask. What has already been stated in the Introduction tab is surely not the end of it. I have plenty of ideas filling my mind that I have not yet the time to type all down but will come around to eventually. No worries! It is not all relevant yet! Let's just get our characters sorted and hope you have fun.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 1:19 pm

I would submit my character but - im editing my pictures as im funny about how they look and cause i fell in love with this picture but hated the colour im editing (oh how fun)

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Machubi-Uniki on Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:16 pm

Err, I am afraid I am going to have to retract this post. Some circumstances have arose out of no where (ok s they aren't completely out of no where) but I am afraid that no matter how I try I will be unable o keep up with any roleplay! It's like torture! In otherwords disrgaurd my post *sniff sniff*. This just sucks I thought this would he so much fun and I really really wanted to roleplay as a guy!

"I laugh at funny things. I laugh in the face of danger. Therefore, danger has a funny face." ~ME <3
"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five." ~Groucho Marx

Machubi-Uniki
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hawk10002002 on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:08 pm

Yeah in that one he didn't really talk but I have more I can show you that he does. Oh and yes my character is Axel lol.

Axel sits up after he hears Shayla and Shanae run into the gym. He looks at them with relief because the guards hadn't come back yet so they would not be in trouble. As soon as Shanae enters the room she yells you everyone, "Everyone, get in a line. Now. I don't want to boss you around, but unless you want to end up looking like me, I suggest you do it". Axel, use to following orders from his martial arts sensei, almost automatically jumped into line right next to Shanae. Next to Shanae was Shayla and to the left of Axel was Candace. He looked at Candace and hears Shanae ask, "What happened while Shay and I were gone?".

Axel looks at Candace for a couple more seconds admiring her beauty and finally turn towards Shanae. He thinks for a minute and whispers, "Well Candace, my roommate, was out in the hall and from what I can tell she got hit. You and Nicholas were called to go see some kind of Doctor. And then we were all paged to come down here that's about all I can tell you off the top of my head." Then right when he finishes talking Ms.Flick walks into the gym. At that point everyone had lined up fearing what might happen if they don't.

Axel, feeling like something bad might happen after remembering about what happened to Shayla, blurts out while stepping forward, "Ms.Flack if you need to demonstrate anything during this class I'll volunteer to be your test subject for tonight. So please use me and not anyone I'm fully aware of what I'm saying and am willing to take the consequences for it." He looks around thinking 'Most of the people here are women and children. I can't be the kind of person to sit back and watch as they get hurt. I think this is the better off way to do it.' He looks towards Ms.Flack to see a very evil and menacing grin come across her face.

hawk10002002
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerXx on Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:14 pm

may I reserve the demon character?

I'm a Dreamer, Poet, Lover, and Friend, and I will always have open arms.

DreamerXx
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!