Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The WRFWC II

The WRFWC II

a part of “The WRFWC II”, a fictional universe by °ẞ0llisīic°.

A magical home for children who are in need. This house provides help for said children, both gifted and not. []REBOOT[]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The WRFWC II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The WRFWC II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:34 am

Aaalright! I'd love to join the epic roleplay! :D
Though the question is, because I'm not sure. This might be a stupid question but I'd like to use a character that never got to be played since the roleplay died before it even started. Sad times. Anyway! It's about the abilites though, I should ask first xD
Is there any spots left that I can take? ^^ I'd like a New Resident spot but can take an old one if there's no space left.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:14 pm

You know what, I'll accept as many characters as possible. After all, the last one was packed. All reservations noted! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:33 pm

it'd honestly be a sin if i didn't reserve cecil & lucy here, since i am a co-gm & the original was my idea www

so yeah i'll be bringing cecil & lucy back! & i'll be cosmo, but you knew that already i'm sure

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:55 pm

i need help finding the link to where i can make those images with the text... i did it once before but i can't remember what the url is :(

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Wait hold up is did I find the right place???

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:04 pm

assuming you were looking for the reboot, you absolutely did!

some things have been added to flesh out the universe a bit more since you last saw this concept though www

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:33 pm

Okay bollisiic, I've found the FC I want to use since I'll try my luck one more time in Quintessence and I don't want to keep this from starting any time soon. "Sara" will have a character sheet filled out asap (I hate dealing with and deciphering coding >_< I wish there was an easier way to do these)

Last edited by TFE Wolf on Tue Jul 12, 2016 11:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Did you know, Shinigami love red apples?

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:19 am

Oh I noticed :D. It will take a bit to move the info, so... yeah. This week is actually pretty hectic for me, so imma try to get the skelly down as soon as I can.

Oh wait, I can, right?

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:40 am

I'm sticking with just the one character I think, though don't be surprised if I make another one at some point since I have an idea in mind for one haha
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:56 am

does anyone know where i can find like... the link for the fancy text images? the font meme thing?

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:22 am

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:30 am

I'm loving everyone's characters! I'm excited to see them all finished!

I'm nearly finished with Enn! All I've got left to do is his history, which will have to wait a couple of days since I have some long work shifts coming up that will tire me out.

Looking forward to getting started, though!

Quick question about the children with abilities though. Since children without abilities are also welcomes at WRFWC, will Cosmo and Azura know who has abilities and who doesn't? Will they also know what kind of abilities those who do have abilities have? Like maybe when a child steps into the residence it reveals to Cosmo and Azura whether that child has an ability/what kind of ability and such. Or is that something the two will have to ask the children themselves?

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jul 12, 2016 3:43 am

ElegyNote wrote:Quick question about the children with abilities though. Since children without abilities are also welcomes at WRFWC, will Cosmo and Azura know who has abilities and who doesn't? Will they also know what kind of abilities those who do have abilities have? Like maybe when a child steps into the residence it reveals to Cosmo and Azura whether that child has an ability/what kind of ability and such. Or is that something the two will have to ask the children themselves?

my original idea was that, should children not know of their abilities beforehand (which absolutely wouldn't be unheard of), the mansion would sort of draw it out of them. cosmo & azura would not be made aware until the mansion has pulled it out of them. cosmo would have put wards up predicting this might happen, so he's prepared!

however, this never came up previously when people joined (since they all knew their abilities prior) so i never mentioned it. but yeah.

tl;dr the mansion has magic that will bring a child's ability to the forefront. it takes a few days to a week, & it's situational, but the magic puts abilities on High Alert should they not be discovered yet. (also to note: it's generally easier to use one's ability inside the mansion, since cosmo's wards protect ability having children in many different ways!)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:31 am

I think I'm pretty much done Kathy. I'm not entirely satisfied though, so I might make revisions in the near future (when my brain starts working again, I think it's slowly roasting). I'm really excited to start!
"You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero. You just need to know who you are and stay true to that." - Vriska Serket

"All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one's consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface... the subconscious... is far more vast." - Aonuma Shun

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:11 pm

Finally got Chocco all done! (other than a few aesthetic things which I will address later, as well as double checking spelling and grammar)
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:22 pm

Bollisiic I need help! I can't paste the sheet you made without it far overexstending the text box and blocking the submit button! I have no idea how to fix it at this point.....

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Tue Jul 12, 2016 12:46 pm

Aight I'e submitted Jaz but not in the CS format, I'll do that over the weekend when things're less stressful.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Tue Jul 12, 2016 2:27 pm

Edit: Nevermind, was gonna make a new character but now I don't feel like it XD maybe later~

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jul 12, 2016 6:46 pm

cecil's pretty much all done, just gotta work on cosmo. also, i think i won't be making lucy for this one. as much as i love the dynamic of cecil with his tiny companion, i'll have to pass on it :( we'll see where this takes us & i might bring in some new, fresh characters though!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Tue Jul 12, 2016 7:04 pm

i can make a companion for him, if you'd like. :)

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!