Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The WRFWC II

The WRFWC II

a part of “The WRFWC II”, a fictional universe by °ẞ0llisīic°.

A magical home for children who are in need. This house provides help for said children, both gifted and not. []REBOOT[]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The WRFWC II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The WRFWC II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Tue Jul 12, 2016 8:18 pm

°ẞ0llisīic° wrote:i can make a companion for him, if you'd like. :)

that would be lovely! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Tue Jul 12, 2016 9:11 pm

Would it be okay if I just made the character with all the information you wanted in order instead? I hate to be the one that makes you put more effort on my part, but at this point I'm stumped :/
Did you know, Shinigami love red apples?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Tue Jul 12, 2016 10:14 pm

I don't mind. As long as I have the info.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:52 am

Hey I'd love to reserve a New Resident if I may? She'd be a human 18 year old named Isuel Lim with the Whimsical Ability of Love Constructs. If you'd prefer her to have a Wayward ability or be a different age that would be fine by me! Do faceclaims have to be anime/manga? I'm afraid I don't watch much anime so if I did find a faceclaim for her I'm afraid it might have to be Sailor Moon rip
Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:58 am

faceclaims would be preferrably anime & having sailor moon as a faceclaim is not a problem at all!

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:01 am

Oh Good! Usually for Isuel I have an irl faceclaim haha, but luckily she's similar enough in looks to Usagi

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Jul 13, 2016 6:27 am

kind of tempted to make another character with seraphina from disgaea as a faceclaim... she's from a video game but i think it counts as an anime since it's a jp made one & has the anime style, right?

but i also might not...

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:39 am

Oh, that's great! ^^ I should have my character all done by tomorrow. I'm still working on her~

Darkie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:37 am

I am so looking forward to this :D
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:04 pm

I may make an old resident with the FC of Seiya Kanie.

I'm not entirely sure if I will though, or if I'll even have time, since I have guests over for the next week.
"You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero. You just need to know who you are and stay true to that." - Vriska Serket

"All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one's consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface... the subconscious... is far more vast." - Aonuma Shun

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:59 pm

I've submitted Satoru, still got history and ability thingies to do, but I should be able to complete him by tomorrow :D
I don't know if telepathy is whimsical or is it more of a wayward, so I just put it as wayward :p

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:35 pm

I'm working on Louise Faustus, AKA Cecil's companion! She should be submitted soon.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:22 pm

Bollisiic I submitted Sara a while ago just to keep my place (she was empty then), but now I've filled everything out. She is all ready to join whenever you can view and accept her please.

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:34 pm

Chrian Blaire wrote:I've submitted Satoru, still got history and ability thingies to do, but I should be able to complete him by tomorrow :D
I don't know if telepathy is whimsical or is it more of a wayward, so I just put it as wayward :p

telepathy... on one hand, i could understand it being whimsical because it isn't technically a power that is based on something ordinary & amplified (eg: someone could be good at figuring things out, but cecil can assess an entire situation within 7 seconds, so were it a murder case he'd be able to figure out who did it within 7 seconds of just being on the scene).

on the other hand, it doesn't seem to be particularly magic-based? so i suppose you could consider it wayward. i think whichever feels more right to you would do

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Jul 13, 2016 4:42 pm

one more thing that is not a requirement but definitely something to consider: since there are kids with magical abilities & kids with non-magical abilities, there's naturally going to be some bias right? as in the whimsical kids might see them as better than the wayward kids, or the wayward kids don't think the whimsical kids are anything special. that being said don't feel obligated to even follow that—Cecil doesn't care much at all about whether an ability is wayward or whimsical, but then again, he does think his ability is the most important...

so again, don't feel like you need to be biased or prejudiced against a type of ability that isn't your own! it's just something to think about & possibly incorporate—if you want to! (cecil is PARTICULARLY sensitive about people downplaying his ability)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Wed Jul 13, 2016 8:22 pm

The way I see it, wayward abilities are anything that's not magical based. For instance, Kathy can bend light, which is basically manipulation of an element which I'd see as magical. I chose wayward for Enn's ability cause it's not technically based in magic, though it could be seen that way by some I guess.

I would see telepathy as more of a wayward ability, but as Cyber said it could probably be whimsical. I think some abilities like telepathy and maybe my character's ability could be seen as a bit of both, so I think you could put either title for telepathy and it would probably be fine.

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:07 pm

Ohhh dear i hope I can get the skelly done soon. I unfortunately couldnt do more today but ill try to get it done before its too late. I also have a question_ even if its not hereditary, its possible for one or both parents to possess whismical abilities, right?

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Wed Jul 13, 2016 9:43 pm

ElegyNote wrote:The way I see it, wayward abilities are anything that's not magical based. For instance, Kathy can bend light, which is basically manipulation of an element which I'd see as magical. I chose wayward for Enn's ability cause it's not technically based in magic, though it could be seen that way by some I guess.

I would see telepathy as more of a wayward ability, but as Cyber said it could probably be whimsical. I think some abilities like telepathy and maybe my character's ability could be seen as a bit of both, so I think you could put either title for telepathy and it would probably be fine.

that's exactly it! i think yours is perfectly plausible being wayward (speaking of which, i think your character's ability is super interesting!)

my vote, though, is that you should make it wayward (because we need a few more wayward kids in here...)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:14 pm

Louise (who is submitted now) is going to have a wayward ability! It's basically her seeing the future in her dreams, and because she sleeps, a lot, it happens often. I made her ability to compliment Cecil's a little, plus, I like the idea. Also, Juilii, it's possible, but extremely rare. Only one or two people in a family is cpable of possessing an ability if they even have a person like that in their family. The two people usually are part of wayyy separate generations.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Thu Jul 14, 2016 12:39 am

°ẞ0llisīic° wrote:Louise (who is submitted now) is going to have a wayward ability! It's basically her seeing the future in her dreams, and because she sleeps, a lot, it happens often. I made her ability to compliment Cecil's a little, plus, I like the idea. Also, Juilii, it's possible, but extremely rare. Only one or two people in a family is cpable of possessing an ability if they even have a person like that in their family. The two people usually are part of wayyy separate generations.

what bollisiic said, it is rare! i think it should be okay for ash since they're the first character here with that their situation!

(also that's a good ability!, bollisiic!)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!