Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The WRFWC II

The WRFWC II

a part of “The WRFWC II”, a fictional universe by °ẞ0llisīic°.

A magical home for children who are in need. This house provides help for said children, both gifted and not. []REBOOT[]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The WRFWC II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The WRFWC II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Thu Jul 14, 2016 3:52 am

Isuel's nearly done! i'm working on her gradually, so I've really just got the more paragraph blocks of writing to do and then she's done!
Have a nice day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Thu Jul 14, 2016 6:03 am

Arrogant jerk character submitted - have fun bringing him down a notch or a million~
ImageImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:34 am

Satoru is finished. He's a poor boy so everyone please be nice to him xD

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Thu Jul 14, 2016 2:53 pm

I'm working on my second character. Also, by the way, my laptop is on the verge of dying, so if I disappear you should probably assume my laptop died. Though if (or rather when) it does, I'll try and get on here to notify you guys.
"You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero. You just need to know who you are and stay true to that." - Vriska Serket

"All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one's consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface... the subconscious... is far more vast." - Aonuma Shun

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:15 am

Sorry, I have been out of town and wasn't able to complete Mackenzie. However I can work on him some today if that's alright.
"Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist"
- Hayao Miyazaki

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:09 pm

i think Cecil will get along with mackenzie great, since he probably thinks mackenzie looks like a doll www

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:44 pm

We may be set to begin later today or tomorrow. Be ready guys! :)

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Fri Jul 15, 2016 1:57 pm

Yes! So excited! Dancing

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Fri Jul 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Yay! I can't wait! Dancing with alexus
Did you know, Shinigami love red apples?

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:16 pm

I should be able to finish Enn tonight! Idk if I'll be able to post, but I should be able to post tomorrow night.

Also glad to see you're still with us Reliquary! I love your face claim for Mackenzie and can't wait to see him finished!

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:17 pm

I just wanted to let you guys know that I actually won't be on the site for a couple of days. My family threw together a last minute camping trip for my mom and aunt's birthday, so I won't be home until Sunday. If we are stating today I'm not sure if I'll be able to get a post up, since I will be leaving at either 3 or 4 (PDT). I'm sorry for any inconveniences. At least I was able to finish Langley's CS last night...

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:34 pm

It's quite alright! On the original WRFWC, I hadn't first posted until like three days after the roleplay begin, so I understand. :)

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:37 pm

So... Am I the only one who keeps refreshing to see if we've started yet? XD

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:43 pm

Well, me too :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:37 am

Ack! Forgot to check in here! Please forgive me! If my reservation was revoked due to my absence, I understand, but I'll check just in case. In any case, sorry for disappearing. Work has been hectic
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:18 am

im excited to start all over again! www

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sat Jul 16, 2016 9:45 am

The first post is up! There are two spots to take up. Either you were in the room when Azura startled you, or you were the second one to get into the living room. Everyone else comes in after. First come first serve! So if you want that role, hurry and post! Make sure to look out for posts so you don't duplicate somebody's spot. Let us begin!

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:22 pm

Yays, and just in time since I have now started my week off :D

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:45 pm

i'm glad this is starting up!! :D just posted my reply~ cecil's not too happy

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:58 pm

by the way, Cecil won't tell anyone as long as she agrees to keep louise out of it www

or she could always cast a spell on him that makes him forget what just happened, that could work too... ww

edit: I say this because I misread your post & didn't see the part about Cecil not finding out. take care of it how you'd like, sorry about that
Last edited by cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 16, 2016 7:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!