Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The WRFWC II

The WRFWC II

a part of “The WRFWC II”, a fictional universe by °ẞ0llisīic°.

A magical home for children who are in need. This house provides help for said children, both gifted and not. []REBOOT[]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The WRFWC II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The WRFWC II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:01 pm

got an idea for a new character that i might implement...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:17 am

I'll try to get Enn's history finished tonight, but I'm not sure I'll be able to post until tomorrow as I'm running a low temp and not feeling very well -_-

I'm thinking of having my character be a very new residence, as in having him not even discovered the residence yet. I'll probably introduce him in the first post, then if no one interacts with him after a little while, have him discover the residence on his own. Would that be acceptable?

Also, I was wondering, are our characters going to have any kind of main antagonist? Though I'm seeing this as more of a slice of life type, with the story behind the household being a sort of haven to protect gifted children(and of course any non gifted in need), I sort of assume there's supposed to be some sort of possible threat?

(Also the first sentence of Azura's post totally made me think of Undertale)

UPDATE
Enn's character profile is all finished up!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:15 am

ElegyNote wrote:I'll try to get Enn's history finished tonight, but I'm not sure I'll be able to post until tomorrow as I'm running a low temp and not feeling very well -_-

I'm thinking of having my character be a very new residence, as in having him not even discovered the residence yet. I'll probably introduce him in the first post, then if no one interacts with him after a little while, have him discover the residence on his own. Would that be acceptable?

Also, I was wondering, are our characters going to have any kind of main antagonist? Though I'm seeing this as more of a slice of life type, with the story behind the household being a sort of haven to protect gifted children(and of course any non gifted in need), I sort of assume there's supposed to be some sort of possible threat?

(Also the first sentence of Azura's post totally made me think of Undertale)

UPDATE
Enn's character profile is all finished up!

yes, that is allowed! though typically kids seeking refuge arrive during storms, & i think the day was introduced to be a sunny one. it's only the morning, though, so we shall see...

also, my original plan was that yes, there would be a main antagonist eventually! however, it's up to bollisiic if we continue with that.

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:45 am

Yes! That was what I was going for. Finally somebody noticed the bad time references! >:3
But, yeah! Of course there will be an antagonist. Of course it's the witches, but along with them since Cyber's possibly making another character, that I could be a child that the witches kind of tricked into working for them. I have the perfect FC and whimsical power for that role. Also, somebody could be a witch that's around that child most of the time if they want so it wouldn't be just one character in that area.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jul 17, 2016 9:59 am

What about a child that wants to work with the witches for some reason? :O
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:52 am

That sounds interesting! Like, they used to stay at the WRFWC, but left because they were discriminated by the other children because of their scary abilities? And they want to work with the witches so they can feel how they felt? Like they know the witches want them, and when the witches are done with them the children would see how the child felt when they get thrown to the curb? Does that make sense?

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:11 pm

Hehe, sounds like fun~

And I have the perfect FC for them xP

Edit: Since I have the week free I'mma go ahead and make them if that's alright? :D
Bad guys are so fun~

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:24 pm

Maybe we could have siblings? I wanted to make one too maybe this FC:

Mei Misaki :))

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:35 pm

Oooh, sure~

Hang on, I'mma send a pm so we can conspire! :P

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Sun Jul 17, 2016 1:19 pm

I'm so sorry for the really slow on finishing my character. This weekend was more busy then I thought and this week will be hectic. But! I will be finished with her before the end of the coming week. If we start before then may I join later?
It's up to you guys though ^^

Darkie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:36 pm

AlexusRaevynn wrote:Hehe, sounds like fun~

And I have the perfect FC for them xP

Edit: Since I have the week free I'mma go ahead and make them if that's alright? :D
Bad guys are so fun~

akutaaaaaa

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:49 pm

i also had a bit of an idea for an antagonist with a similar idea as you two, though i'm still on the fence about doing it. of course they wouldn't be a sibling of yours, probably (unless you want them to be)

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:51 pm

Sounds like the kids are gunna have a bad time in the future to come ;D

And I had asked actually cause I was thinking it might be fun to play a witch character. Maybe one a bit older than Azura, though I was thinking that it might be more interesting if the two hadn't met yet.

I figured the bad time wouldn't happen until a little later though, after our characters have more development time?

@Darkie
I bet you could probably bring your character in later with no problem.

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jul 17, 2016 2:59 pm

cybernekokaito wrote:i also had a bit of an idea for an antagonist with a similar idea as you two, though i'm still on the fence about doing it. of course they wouldn't be a sibling of yours, probably (unless you want them to be)

:O Triplets?

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:03 pm

i've been thinking about a rare evil warlock too www he'd be working with the witches though & of course if you were wondering, he'd be the one i mentioned in Cecil's bio

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:05 pm

AlexusRaevynn wrote:
cybernekokaito wrote:i also had a bit of an idea for an antagonist with a similar idea as you two, though i'm still on the fence about doing it. of course they wouldn't be a sibling of yours, probably (unless you want them to be)

could work. i have a faceclaim if so

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:13 pm

cybernekokaito wrote:
AlexusRaevynn wrote:

could work. i have a faceclaim if so

I wouldn't mind Azrael having another sibling to be overprotective with XD

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cybernekokaito on Sun Jul 17, 2016 3:51 pm

i'll explain what my original plan for this rp when i first made it was. my original plan was that the leader of the guardian orphanage (theodore, who is portrayed visually by mori ougai's horrible self) declares something of a 'war' on the residence ("you have what's mine, i want it back.") even though it's been a long time since cecil left. some of the kids might get captured (somehow) & taken to the orphanage at that point (would be up to the people playing them) & he works with the witches he has with him to try to gather as many ability users as possible (since i forgot to mention the reason bad witches/bad warlocks want to use them in the first place).

the whimsical abilities heighten their own, so say a child has an ability that can make things float. theodore is not as skilled a warlock as cosmo in any sense, so he would not be able to make things float as easily as him without the presence of a magic book. thus, having a child with an ability that can make things float helps him. wayward abilities are sought after because they're things warlocks & witches (often) cannot attain or achieve (like cecil's 'king of deduction') & that should be obvious why they're wanted.

so tl;dr if bollisiic is still up for it, & you all wanna go along with it, some of you may get captured! but don't worry, cosmo & the other kids of the residence will save the day :')

cybernekokaito
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:09 pm

I'd be on board for challenges later on! :3

Also, I've been looking at Shinobu Oshino gifs for the past couple of days so if I were to play a witch she would be the face claim.
Last edited by ElegyNote on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:16 pm

I'm content to stick with my three characters (was only planning on one when I joined this...)

Morgana is the most likely of my two at the residence to get captured, so I'm fine with that happening to them when the time comes~

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!