Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This is weird.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions & Arrivals, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

First time on RPG? Make sure to introduce yourself here! Tell us what you're into, what you're looking for, and how you found us!

This is weird.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheesecake_Sam on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:13 pm

Weird. I've never used this site before. I'm kind of digging that it has the same coding as gaia though.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cheesecake_Sam
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Re: This is weird.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yüna on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:15 pm

Baby Mama! It is me! i am really glad you joined. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Yüna
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheesecake_Sam on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:18 pm

:'D I'm just hoping I can figure out how to work this site.

Cheesecake_Sam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yüna on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:23 pm

It's really not hard at all. It's pretty much the same as Gaia except for the character thing which I already explained. If you want to join a roleplay you push "Submit A Character" and fill out the information then the creator of the roleplay will approve the character and you go to the posting tab and do your post. There is also an OOC tab for each roleplay and an introduction one.

Yüna
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheesecake_Sam on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:27 pm

Sounds good. But I shall only be won over if I find someone to do what I'm looking for (which, I have no idea what it is yet xD)

Cheesecake_Sam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yüna on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:30 pm

Haha. We should roleplay together again. But what should our roleplay be about...?

Yüna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheesecake_Sam on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:38 pm

Definitely! That is a great question though... I'm not sure S:
Something fantasy? Fandom? I dunno.

In other news though, I am over here fangirling because Josh Hutcherson is back to being blonde and they start filming for Catching Fire in 2 weeks!
<.< -not obsessed with the hunger games or anything- >.>

Cheesecake_Sam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yüna on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:46 pm

I kind of want to do something with vampires.

Haha. I want to read The Hunger Games but I don't have the books yet.

Yüna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheesecake_Sam on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:49 pm

Vampires work for me!

If you want I can give you my gmail stuff and you can read them on my google books account, you'd just have to read them from the computer.

Cheesecake_Sam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yüna on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:56 pm

What kind of vampire story? For one on one romance is the first thing that pops in my mind.

That would be awesome.

Yüna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheesecake_Sam on Thu Aug 02, 2012 12:59 pm

Romance and action! :D

I'll send you the info on facebook

Cheesecake_Sam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yüna on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:04 pm

Alright. Do you have any plot ideas?

Yüna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheesecake_Sam on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:08 pm

No, not really. I've been having issues with coming up with plots lately.

Cheesecake_Sam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yüna on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:13 pm

So have I. The best I've done lately is the other one on one I'm doing about an angel who falls in love with a human girl and is thrown out of heaven for it. The girl ends up in a car accident and her whole family dies. He finds her and saves her, and takes her back to his house where she wakes up not knowing where get was or what happened.

Yüna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheesecake_Sam on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:18 pm

I haven't done much other than the hunger games for months now. So I'm kinda out of practice for any other plots.

Hmmmm.. maybe we should discuss and come up with characters and stuff. Maybe a plot would come easier then

Cheesecake_Sam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yüna on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Alright. What gender will our characters be?

Yüna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheesecake_Sam on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:46 pm

Well, do you want to double? Or just one couple?

Cheesecake_Sam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yüna on Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:59 pm

I don't mind doubling.

Yüna
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LawOfTheLand on Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:33 pm

I should probably point out here that if you're going to join other people's RPs, our site's average post frequency is a LITTLE slower than Gaia's. It's all too frequent for people to wait entire DAYS for posts...and you know, there's nothing inherently wrong with that. Some people like the chance to take a breather. :)

(I was on Gaia once for Heaven Or Hell 2010. It was...eye-opening.)

LawOfTheLand
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 16 years
Beta Tester Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Builder Donated! Party Starter Contributor Person of Interest Bug Hunter Streamwatcher Maiden Voyager Recruiter Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Property Buyer Salesman Concierge Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheesecake_Sam on Thu Aug 02, 2012 9:38 pm

qbsuperstar03 wrote:

I am probably one of the slowest people at replying on Gaia. I often take days to reply to role plays, due to the fact that I am not a noob and my posts actually have thought put into them. (:
I'm actually only on this site for my friend above. I've been on Gaia since '06. It is dear to me, and I can't bring myself to leave despite the number of literate role players is plummeting. But I'm definitely looking forward to venturing out into this community in search of people who can keep up with me in the terms of literacy.

So thank you for the heads up. (((:
(Also, you can take credit for giving me faith that people on this site won't suck.)

Cheesecake_Sam
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!