Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This Is Your Last Chance! (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: This Is Your Last Chance! (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:00 am

(I might have to play Dylan lol.)
Aimee smiled "I guess I could...get one"Aimee stood up.
(Writers block)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:14 pm

(I'm gonna go ahead and be Dylan. I'll post his character sheet in a minute.)

Dylan ruffled his black hair,the beach was so calming, he took another sip of his drink and basked in the sunlight. "Life is sweet" he thought to himself.Two hot girls walked passed him "Ladies" he said smiling. Dylan took another sip of his drink finishing it. "Damn I'm out again" He stood up and stretched making his way towards the water a little drunk. Dylan splashed his face with water, Then grabbed his backpack and began walking down the beach. He was about to head back to the hotel when he thought he saw some one familiar.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:17 pm

Madison kept her eyes on the sandy beach as the commotion around her became silent. MAdison closed her eyes imagining Dylan on the beach and what it would be like, she slowly opened her eyes "Oh. My. God." it was Dylan, she looked away not knowing what to do. She slipped off the rock and walked father away from the rock, away from Dylan 'He broke my heart' she thought 'I love him' she contradicted. She laughed silently to herself "Arguing with myself"

"Bahahahaha" Lucas laughed "Yea, tell me about it"

(writers block for Tristan, srry)
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:39 pm

After she was done coughing dunked her self under the water and came back up. After she did Fiona started walking towards Lucas. Fiona knew how to get him shocked so it was easier to shove him in the ocean. Although she wasn't too sure if she should do it. Now she was right in front of him. "Do you want to do this the easy way or hard way? Either way you will be in this water!" She said with a bright grin.

Tristan smiled and walked with her to a near by swim suit store. The sandy beaches were really beautiful and the color of the ocean that was light blue was pretty. He could feel a slight summer breeze and he grinned it was nice on his skin. Just then he had entered a store with Aimee. He opened the door for her and let her. "Alright come on find a swim suit you like, I'll pay for it." Tristan said smiling.

(You know instead of saying writers block and what surly you two can think of something else to add in your post to make it bigger. I mean add thoughts your character has describe what's around your character the sounds, the colors...Really not that hard. Put some thought into your post and think of ideas to add that'd be drama filled or something like that. Everyone would be more then willing to go and do something drama filled. The more you give out to someone the more you'll get back to reply to. You two she keep that in mind.)

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:48 pm

Aimee blushed slightly "Thank you.." Aimee looked around the store,she hadn't been bathing suit shopping since she was 5.. Aimee shivered a little again. She made her way to the back, where a blue bikini with pink polka dots caught her eye.
"Umm I think I like this one.."

Dylan shook his head "It can't be ...Madi..no" He moved closer.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 1:31 pm

Madison felt the way her bathing suit had the under-amor feel. She loved that, it was so much better than her usual cotton. She heard the deep voice of a man behind her. It was Dylan "Madison" she whispered, emphasis on the -son. She always liked him calling her Madi in high-school, when they were dating, but now the memory felt different. It felt wrong. She picked up her pace growing father and father away from him 'I love him, I love him, I love him' she thought to herself, the waves crashing against her feet. "I. love. him' she turned around, astounded at what she saw. Dylan.

Lucas laughed again. "You sure there's a hard way?" he looked at her arm muscles. "If so, miss Fiona, I'll take the hard way" He loved joking around with her, almost absolutely sure she didn't have the guts, or the muscle.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:47 pm

Fiona smirked. "Who said you have to have muscle to use the hard way, huh? I have pure wisdom and it'll work for me." Fiona said grinning. There was an easy way that'd be nagging him until he got into the water which she probably wouldn't even do anyway and then there was the hard way by just simply kissing he cheek and when he was in shock she'd use that time to shove him over it was a good plan in her head but she still wasn't sure if she should do it. "You know you kind of insulted me there...I have strength just remember I dance for a living and you use mostly upper body strength to dance so I do have strength probably more than you." She said teasing him. "You don't need big bulky muscle to prove it you know."

Tristan smiled. "Alright, you should probably try it on and make sure it fits before I buy it for you." He said smiling. "Now go on go try it on" He said opening a change room door for her and making a hand gesture for her to walk into the change room.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:14 pm

"Oh really?" He said running towards her picking her up and throwing her over his shoulder like a towel "Just because your a dancer doesn't mean your stronger, sure upper body strengths involved and I'm not calling you weak, but please, don't underestimate my manly strength" He said in a hurt, but joking sort of way as he carried her away from the store towards the hotel. He knew that this time, she'd probably have the guts to push him in the water, someway, somehow "Lets get out outta here" he finaly said.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Aimee blushed a little. "It's ok I can pay" she said before closing the door. "What now Genius,YOU CANT SWIM...plus waters scary" she thought to herself. Aimee put on her top and bottom and looked in the mirror "It fits" she said a little nervous.

Dylan's heart pounded this had happened before,In fact the day he broke up with her she ran away..he didn't run after her that day.Would he now? "Madison wait!" Dylan said running after her not really thinking.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:02 pm

Maisons face turned sompletely hot, her face felt numb, she couldn't say anything, it was embarrassing, she was running, but not saying anything. Her strong legs taking her father away as he ran after her. The wind was hitting her face as she was running. Her heart was still beating 200 miles per hour but all she could do was turn around and say "You, broke, my heart." with that, she turned and walked towards the hotel.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:07 pm

Fiona laughed. "Put me down! Okay maybe you are strong..Now do I need to kick you in your weak spot because I will if I have to oh and that you'll be in the water! Perfect I like that idea!" Fiona said teasing and smiling it was a good idea but she'd hurt him and she wouldn't want to do that.

Tristan smiled. "Alright then come on out and I will pay for it. It was my idea for you to buy one so there for I'll just buy it for you." Tristan said and waited for her.

(Sorry they are short I am like super busy..)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:12 pm

(It's fine)

Aimee opened the door and walked out "How..do I look" she said with a sweet face.

Dylan tried to keep up with her,but he lost her. Dylan sighed and walked back into the bar. "Maybe..it wasn't her" he said to himself even though he knew it was.
Last edited by BlueBerryShots on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:24 pm

Lucas lowered Fiona down to his side and started running towards the hotel pool "Oh yeah! We'll both be in the water alright." and he threw her into the pool, careful that they were on the deep side and not too close to the edge. Once he heard a splash, he jumped in with her. "Too cold for ya?" he teased

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:29 pm

Tristan smiled she looked hot but he wouldn't risk his chance of being slapped. "You look good...Now I think you need to go take it off so I can buy it." He said smiling still.

Fiona smiled bu when he ran for the hotel pool she smirked. After being thrown in she felt the cold water but she much rather have the cold water. She came back to the top and took a deep breath in and smiled at him. "Nope, Lucas this is barely cold I've swam in a river when it was raining...Now that is cold." Fiona said smiling.

(I've actually swam in a river when it was raining my friend was standing on a rock and looking at me like this o.O AHAHA)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:40 pm

(lol)

"Thanks" Aimee quickly took off her bikini and quickly put her shorts and tank top back on. She closed the door to the dressing room on her way out.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:07 pm

Lucas laughed "Oh yea, tough little Fiona" he splashed water in her face "Showoff" he teased. The water was freezing. He wouldn't shiver though, not in front of Fiona

(Fanta, I live in colorado, next to two ski resorts, you wanna talk about below zero? It's -30, and that's normal! Though it's like totally amazing!!!! No can ride the pow-pow like moi(sp?))

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:17 pm

(Alright I am gonna apologize as for this post may be short soo yea...Also I'd like to apologize for not posting for a few days but my life kind of got more complicated and all. I might have to drop out of a few rps just be warned here. It's only because I will be getting a way busier schedule when I start Track and field so... yea and then I have a band concert coming up then a band festival. So I might have to drop this :/)

Fiona grinned. "Oh so now I'm a show off?" She asked smiling and then splashed him with water.

Tristan smiled. "No problem." Tristan then payed for the swimsuit and walked out of the store with Aimee. "So you want to go back to the beach or the hotel?" He asked not really caring where he went.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:13 pm

Lucas swam to the side of the pool and sat on the end so only his feet were dipping in the water. "Yes you are" he said grinning "A strong cored show off." He finished grinning even wider. He then stood up and turned around "Gotta go, my paints are waiting for me." regreting him ever saying that. No one, absolutely no one knew that he paints. He stormed off before she could reply, he could bare the answer, or the questions.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:41 pm

( It's aright I have festival for my choir come in up soon too,but I hope you can stay)
"Let's go back to the hotel"Aimee said quickly.She had to stay away from the beach as much a she could,but wait there was a pool at the hotel."Oh crap" she thought to herself.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:57 pm

(blue, do you think you should just play Dylan, i dont think stupidfoxx is going to post)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!