Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This Is Your Last Chance! (IC)

a topic in Realistic Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based on the real world, use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

This Is Your Last Chance! (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Sun Feb 13, 2011 4:38 pm

Aimee arrived at the hotel, She ran her hand through her long brown hair."An entire summer to myself.." Silhouette barked. "I didn't forget about you Silhouette"Aimee said giggling.Aimee picked up Silhouette's cage and lifted it onto the cart. Silhouette barked again. "I'll let you out in a minute" Aimee said trying to comfort her.Aimee grabbed her backpack and suitcase and placed it on the cart as well.
Aimee pulled the cart into the hotel and walked up to the front desk."Umm I'm Aimee..Mitchel checking in"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: This Is Your Last Chance! (IC)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:13 pm

Fiona sighed and smiled. Finally she could be on vacation and not have to worry about her life back at home. Walking in the hotel with her things and her dog she grinned. Finding a cart she put her bags on it and then she put her dog on it. Her dog Macy was still a puppy and there for fit in the cage quite well. "We're going to have an awesome summer aren't we Macy!" Fiona said grinning and then wheeled the cart over to the front desk. When she got there she saw a girl there in front of her. She heard the girl say she was Aimee Mitchel. The name Fiona instantly knew who it was. "Aimee! How are you? I haven't seen you in ages!" Fiona said smiling. "What have you been up to lately?" She asked.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:25 pm

Aimee turned around " Fiona..oh Hello" She was still very shy even after all these years."I'm doing well...I..I..How are you" She looked down at her feet embarrassed. Silhouette began to bark.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:18 pm

Madison got off the plane and took a taxi to the hotel "Ahhhhhhh"
"Everything alright?" the cab driver asked "Uh yeah, um here, keep the change" she gave the cab driver her money and hopped out bringing her luggage and her dog Sammie with her. "You ready Sammie?" Sammie ran in front of her to the front door, almost busting the doors down "Sammie!" she ran to Sammies side. "Behave." she walked inside and to the front desk. Walking past to girls who seemed to know each-other pretty well. They had dogs too, Sammie aquatinted with them while Madison chacked in "Uh hello, Harper, Madison." she grabbed the keycard the concierge handed to her "Thanks, bye." she couldn't wait to relax."Come one Sammie."

Lucas arrived at the hotel planning on finaly having some peace and quiet to paint when he heard the loud barking of dogs "Shit" he didn't know they accepted dogs. He got out of the car and grabbed his luggage and walked inside to check-in. "Wow. Is that Fiona?' he walked closer. "Fiona! Is that you? Aim's!" This was not happening!
School is practice for future life, practice makes perfect and nobodys perfect, so why practice?

Lucy100
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:20 pm

(I might have to change the font color.... from now on the blue is Lucas's and the pink...ish one is for Madison...)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:39 pm

Aimee's heart pounded. "Fiona, Lucas... and Madison....is that you,what is everyone doing here" She ran her hands through her brown hair nervously.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:45 pm

(Alright I know I'm not done Tristan's profile yet but he should be in this before it gets too far LOL I'll put him in my next post.)

Fiona grinned at Aimee. "You haven't changed much have you Aimee?" Fiona said with an even wider smile. "I'm doing fine, living back with my brother though." Fiona said flashing a small smile now. Just then she saw a blonde walk by and get her key. "Madison? Is that you?" Fiona asked looking at her. Then all of a sudden there was Lucas. Oh jeez what was her whole high school going to be here? "Why yes it is me Lucas." Fiona said with the same small smile. She looked at Aimee. "I came here to get away from my brother and his chaotic family. Oh and to relax." Fiona said to Aimee.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:52 pm

"Brown, brown, blonde, Aimmie? Fiona? Lucas! OH my gosh! I couldn't even recognize you guys!" She was excited, but also a bit dissapointed not to see Dylan. "Where's Dylan? And Tristan?" she couldn't seem too desperate, she never forgot about her one and only love. Sure there had been a few nice guys at the coffee joint, but Dylan really put an imprint on her heart that never seemed to go away.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:54 pm

"Oh that's nice." Aimee said smiling a bit. (Grrr writers block )

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:08 pm

(Lol, IKR! Tell me about it!)

Madison kept her eyes locked on the door 'David? Come on, David'

"Fiona, wow, uh, hi, it's been really, really, uh, long, and Aims! Come here! Give me a hug!" He missed his 'little sister' and Fiona, but he wasn't sure, I mean, it was fiona, but it was also, FIONA! 'The one time I can't think of anything to say, of course'

(Srry I forgot to make it pretty.....)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:12 pm

Tristan then walked into the hotel going to check in when he noticed a group around the front desk. He paused and looked at them all. Two blondes and two brunettes..Then he looked at one girl the blonde and noticed that it was Madison and then noticed Aimee. He pieced everything else together. "Aimee? Madison? Lucas? Fiona?" He asked with a sly smile on his face. This was quite interesting. Seeing all his friends...But one. "Hey look we have all come back together once again! Except we are missing Dylan.." Tristan said.

Fiona looked at Madison and grinned. "Madison, I think your hair color is speaking." She said winking and grinning. Fiona was meaning that Madison was having a blonde moment but of course Fiona was only joking. Fiona didn't know if she had actually changed that much. Well she knew she now had a scar on her right shoulder. Which Fiona had been just able to hide with her tank top she was wearing.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:24 pm

Aimee hugged Lucas."Why do you like that nickname so much?"she sighed.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:25 pm

"Uhhhhh! Oh! Shut-up!" she said smiling "Tristan, it's great to see you! Yea," she looked up at her hair "I doubt Dylan is going to show up, I mean it's enough that we are all here, I mean not that it's bad or anything it's great" she was a babbling fool. Hair color was not what this was. Dylan wasn't here. "Um, this is Sammie"

(writers block)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:39 pm

Fiona watched Lucas stumble a bit. "Cat caught your tongue?" She asked smiling. Of course Fiona joked around. She wouldn't be her self without her usual joking ways. Even if her life had been a bit crappy just awhile ago she still acted as if nothing was wrong and that her life was just normal as always. Fiona smiled and pet the dog lightly on the head and then got her room key. Fiona then pointed to her dog in the cage. "This is Macy, isn't she cute?" Fiona asked smiling while shoving her key in her pocket.

Tristan looked at Madison and grinned. "Ain't I just the best person in the world?" He said flashing a sly smile. Tristan was known to joke around a bit as well but not as much as Fiona did. "Hey there Sammie!" Tristan said grinning.

(Writers block for Tristan... Maybe if we skip to later when they all go to the beach or something? That'd give us something to write about. =D)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:45 pm

(eh, I had something to say... lol. and what about Dylan?)

Lucas grinned "No the cats got it" he was back and so was Fiona, thought she didn't seem very different "Mind if I call him Sam?"

"OH of course" she said a bit exaggerated " She, Lucas, and yea, whatevs" Madison was known to be a bit snotty but that's just her, everyone was used to it, but sometimes she felt she was ruining the moment, as well as this one "Macy is adorable" She grinned.

(Don't nessecarily care about skipping, I think it's a good idea, lol.....)

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Mon Feb 14, 2011 10:54 pm

(yea sure we can skip )

Aimee snapped back into reality from reminiscing.She hugged her feet sitting on the beach towel,Aimee looked up at ocean,she closed her eyes tightly and shivered. She was the only one not wearing a bathing suit among her friends, in fact she didn't own one.

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:05 pm

Tristan had been in the ocean and was having fun but just then a wave came and knocked him down into the sound. Fiona grinned running by Tristan with Macy. "Hey Tristan? Have a nice trip? I'll see you next fall." Fiona said laughing. Just then while she was laughing Fiona was picked up. Fiona frowned. "Tristan put me down!" Fiona said and just then Tristan stood at the edge near the drop off and then threw Fiona out into the water. "HAVE A NICE SWIM!" He yelled then walked a little towards shore so she wouldn't pull him into the drop off.

Fiona was surprised by this and as she was thrown in and hit the water she took quite a bit of the water in and when she came back up she was coughing and she wouldn't stop. Fiona wasn't sure if she'd be able to stay where she was for long or even make it back to shore. She swam a little but then stopped to cough more. She hadn't even made it back to the edge where the sand was again.

Tristan noticed Aimee alone sitting on the beach he waded in and then walked up to her. "Aimee....Where's your swim suit?" He asked.

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueBerryShots on Mon Feb 14, 2011 11:15 pm

Aimee rubbed the back of her head. "Well I guess I forgot it at home...so sadly I can't go swimming".

BlueBerryShots
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy100 on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:21 pm

Madison overheard Tristan and Aimee talking 'he soooo likes ther' she thought. Actually, tristan had told her that, but that was way back in high school. Madison was being very to herself, she didn't know how she should take this. Was it a blessing? Was it a demon, where was David? Madison walked along the sandy beach far away from her high-school friends. She found a rock by the shore and climbed upon it "I've always wanted to do this" she whispered to herself.

Lucas watched everything going around him as Tristan threw Fiona in the water and walked away. "Fiona! Are you alright?" he hollered at Fiona as she was strugglking to get back, he went to the shore where he was knee deep in salt-water. "Oh Fiona, haha good luck" he smiled.

Lucy100
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:49 pm

Tristan grinned. "Sure you can. Surly Madison and Fiona brought more then one swimsuit borrow one of them it's either that are we're getting you a swimsuit." Tristan said crossing his arms.

Fiona had finally made it to the sandy area where there was actually ground. She saw Lucas at the shore asking if she was alright. "I'm fine." She mumbled. Just then he had been knee deep in the water. When he told her good luck she looked at him. "Don't make me pull you in all the way." Fiona said smiling. Then she covered her mouth and coughed. She just couldn't stop coughing and finally the water that had managed to be swallowed a bit had came out. "Ugh, Salt water taste nasty." She said slightly frowning.

(Well Glee shall be on shortly and I will mostly be paying attention to that so...yea I'll post on commercials.)

Caille
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!