Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Together. [IC//Restart]

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Together. [IC//Restart]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Mar 02, 2010 2:08 pm

Once Alecia had shouted at Flora, the brunette was shocked to find a little pang hitting her heart. But then as she thought about it... The feeling hadn't come from her, which meant it must have come from..
Tilting her head to one side a little, Flo kept her steady bright blue gaze upon Luke and wondered why what Alecia had said had bothered him so much. Because it really hadn't fussed her at all.
When he looked at her though, she just stared right back at him until he replied to her question about drowning the brat. But then he surprised her by getting out of the pool and wandering over to the blonde girl and after a moment's talking, brought her back over.

With wide eyes, Flora looked at Lucas, then at frickin' Alecia, with a slight scowl to her features. However, she was majorly surprised when the kid mumbled a sorry, her head staying down and no hint of a smile touching her lips.
After getting over her innitial shock though, the brunette kicked herself into gear and stopped her mouth opening and shutting like s goldfish's before she bent down to Alecia's level and gently tilted up her chin. "It's fine. Really. You just... just be careful what you're saying next time yeah?"
Alecia simply nodded her head, bottom lip quivering.
"Sorry hug?"
"In your dreams," squealed the girl, gently pushing Flora before she toddled off back to the kid's pool with a smile on her face. But for a change, it was one of happiness rather than spite.

"Woah.." The seventeen year old sighed before she looked back at Luke, studying his features for a long moment. Usually she would have tried to hide her gratitude towards him, but what was the point? He'd feel it anyway.
Sitting back down on the edge of the pool - at the shallow end - Flora let her feet dangle in the water as she created ripples underneath her, thinking for a moment before speaking.
"Thanks for that.. I.. I owe you one." Glancing at Luke properly then though, before it could get anymore uncomfortable, the brunette grinned a little slyly. "Anybody would have thought you liked me, or something."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 02, 2010 5:48 pm

Lucas chuckled to himself as the little girl did exactly what he had told her to do over at the kiddy pool, and he was happy to see that her smile wasn't a malicious one filled with spoiltness and hatred any more; it was childish and innocent, much like his Rosie's. He ran a pleased hand through his hair, kinda' feeling good as he had accomplished something that he hadn't thought to be possible; seeing a change in that small, evil child. All she needed was a firm voice, and he had a feeling that her mother was way too overprotective and overindulging to her daughter.

He hopped back into the swimming pool, hating the feeling of the cold that was running through his pretty much bare body, and he just preferred being the water to being on the land. He dipped his head under the water to keep his warmth in, and then he pushed it back to get it out of his face. He could feel the gratitude from her with the whole diffusing of the situation, and he just smiled genuinely at her, something which was rare for him to do. But then with her words, the cocky smile came back onto his lips, and the fatherly, protective and kind side of him that he showed only when he was around his children dissolving instantly. "I kinda' have a way with kids don't I? And ahh, you see, maybe I do? But isn't that for you to decide, love?" He shot her a wink before chuckling lightly.

"Hey... I can sense something about you.. when it comes to water. It's like you don't like going in above thigh height, or something? But.. I could help you, if you wanted. I mean.. I'm good in the water, and confident. Maybe.. maybe some of that will rub off on you." He looked up at Flora, showing her that he was really asking if he could help her here, and it wan't some joke. "So yeah, as annoying as I am to you - I think I like you. Thing is, do you trust me?"
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Wed Mar 03, 2010 3:26 pm

Flora felt the warmth that the water created for Luke when he dunked his head back under before popping up again, water droplets shining off his lean muscular form, dark hair almost black and shining with chlorine. Actually.. the sight of him made Flo's heart skip a beat, something she very quickly tried to hide again afterwards, remembering awkwardly that he could feel everything that she could. That was all she needed..
Sighing slightly as she ran a hand through her still dry curls, Flo glanced over at the kiddy's pool, taking in the pleasant sight of Alecia being nice to the other children before meeting Luke's startling gaze once more, a little more reluctantly this time in case that.. heart fail happened again.

"Me to decide?" Flo asked, taking in that familiar cocky grin and returning it with her own. "But surely, you must be sure of your feelings before I can be?" She shot back at him, rolling her eyes playfully at the wink and nudging his glistening shoulder gently with her foot. Oh, if only she had the power of water manipulation right now.. she'd really love to splash him a little. Teehee.
However, it was only when the conversation turned slightly serious again did Flo stop smiling, and lower her head a little in embarassment; her fear of water was almost.. shameful as it seemed to childish to her.
"Why would you want to help me?" She asked immediately, biting her lip a little after that snap. It wasn't that she wanted to be rude, but when it came to water.. She was scared to death.

"Sorry," the brunette mumbled, "That was rude.. I just get on edge when thinking about being.. in there." Motioning to the pool with her toes, Flora shuddered a little before she met Lucas's gaze again, her face deadpan.
"I.." Did she trust him? Feigning thought, while she scanned his feelings, the seventeen year old soon realized that his words were genuine just before she replied.
"I trust you. But I still don't think it's a good idea. I just.. water? I can't, Luke."

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Wed Mar 03, 2010 5:18 pm

Because Lucas had been with his children only a few moments before Flora had come into the pool and into his day, he was in an unusually good and happy mood. It didn't make him smirk when he felt the little skip of her heart beat, and the faint feeling of lust that hit her body when she looked at his body, and he just smiled a little but didn't comment; he wasn't in that sort of mood to be antagonizing her today. He was just in a good mood, and it had been his little son and daughter's fault that he was this happy today.

"Yeah, you to decide. What do you feel, coming from me?" Luke asked her, his head titled to the side lightly with a smile playing on his lips. He already knew how he was feeling about her; that even though she annoyed the hell out of him sometimes, he still cared for her, but he just didn't like to show it sometimes. He just wondered if she was able to pick that up from him. However, then Flo seemed to turn slightly sour, and he wondered what he had done to make her act like that. But then, she apologized and he just shook his head lightly.

"It's okay, I believe you. If it helps you just a little, I used to be scared of the water too. When I was a kid, I used to never go near the water because I was afraid of drowning. My uncle died drowning in the sea, and it always worried me when I used to be near the water. But now, look at me? I'm like a water-baby." He smiled lightly, and then he moved closer to her, leaning his arms on the side of the pool and looking up at her. "I'm glad you trust me, Flora. That wasn't the answer I was expecting to come out of your mouth, but it was the one I wanted." He told her honestly, before sighing. "You may think that you can't, but I know that you'd be able to. I can stay here as long as I need to tonight, and maybe if you dropped Alecia home, then you could come back here. It'd just be me and you, and we could start in the kiddy pool if you want, just getting you used to being in the water up to your hips. What about that?"

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:22 pm

Oh bloody hell! Flora could feel the smug satisfaction radiating off Lucas when he felt her heart skip a beat, her expression turning to that of a scowl momentarily. Damn their link! If there was one thing that the brunette never wanted Luke to know, it was that she was yes, slightly attracted to him.
The seventeen year old believed that this provided a weakness for him, a weakness that he could play on until she landed somewhere she shouldn't - Like in his bed.

Shrugging this thought off though and trying to ignore the slight flutter of her stomach that it caused, Flo watched Luke smile, his head tilted to the side in a cheeky manner.
"I feel pure hatred, actually," she laughed, obviously joking, and obviously refusing to admit to the fact that she could feel him caring for her, something which she pushed to the back of her mind quite quickly. Lucas was a very good actor, he couldn't care, right? Why would he, she'd pretty much stormed into his perfect player life and pissed it all up? Or she thought she had, anyway.

However, the brunette was surprised at Luke when he told her of his uncle and his own fear of being in the water. "I.. I'm sorry about your uncle," she said softly, glancing out to the water, her eyes forming it into the illusion of a death-trap before she decided that she should explain her own fear. "I.. I nearly drowned when I was five. My dad had taken me out on his yacht, my mum too and.. I was leaning over too far, to see the waves and the fish beneath the surface, which was when I toppled over."
Shuddering slightly at the memory and trying to not let her fear consume her again, Flo looked at Lucas properly. "They managed to save me of course, but I was in hospital for two days after it.. and then everytime after that I just couldn't go near vast amounts of liquid without.. freaking out."

But then suddenly before she could feel frightened anymore, the dark haired male had his hands on either side of the pool, and either side of her, her body immediately tensing as he drew a little closer. What was he doing..?
"Well.. How can I not?" She whispered, answering his question. "I feel everything that you do and I know that.. I feel that you wouldn't do anything to compromise me.. Kind of."
Smirking a little at that last bit, the brunette looked deeply into his eyes as he spoke again, her lips tugging into a small smile that she tried her best to hide.
"I..." But Flo knew that protesting was out of the question.

"Okay.. Okay, I'll do it. Just for you."

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:40 pm

"Aren't I popular?" he asked himself when he saw that no one had called him or sent a message. It was predictable, and now Daniel felt silly for even checking. He closed his cell phone as he watched Riley and Tess head towards his car, watching Lee hop into the passenger seat. He was surprised she had decided to ride with him in his car, but it made him very happy and comfortable nontheless. He didn't know why those feelings came rushing in all the time. It was quite a mystery to him, and he intended to figure it out...sooner or later.

As he leaned off the car to get inside the driver seat, he watched as Riley jumped out of the car and then headed back into the store. "Hey wait, what are-" it was too late, she had already disappeared into the comic store. With a puzzled look, he stood outside his car waiting to see if everything was alright. He glanced at Tess, shrugged, then looked back at the store door to see Riley running back outside. But with one minor problem. She somehow managed to run straight into the wall with her injuried knee taking most of the blow.

"Son of a -" Daniel was sent to the ground before he could finish his sentence. He managed to catch himself, however, using his hands and good knee to keep him from falling flat on the ground. A pulsing pain surged through his leg as his eyes caught sight of Riley getting up and walking towards him. He was amazed how she was able to get up and walk right after plunging her leg into a wall. The pain finally died and he too was able to stand.

"Riley," he said behind closed teeth, leg still burning, "...am I going to have to tie you down to a log to keep you from smashing into stuff?" He forced a smile and tried to laugh. "You alright?"
(\ /)
( . .)
(")(") This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination. He has a cameo on Monty Python and the Holy Grail.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:35 am

Luke couldn't help but chuckle lightly at the scowl that covered her face after he had felt just a little bit smug, and he just shook his head. "Awh, come on." He grinned, before she then said about feeling pure hatred coming from him. A momentary look of confusion covered his face and then he laughed once more when he realized that she was joking. He was just in such a good mood, something that was very strange for him, because he usually had his hard, player exterior on. But now? He was Lucas Falkland; father, and happy man. Strange how someone can just change, huh? "Well, I feel nice today, so maybe you have a link with someone else, and ours is just a myth. Who knows." He smiled up at her from the pool.

When she told him about her story of nearly drowning, he felt a small shudder run through him, that he believed had come from Flora. He felt the fear running through her as she looked down at the water that was rippling around her ankles, and he looked up at her with understanding in his eyes. "You're making me feel nervous." He said quietly, beginning to feel slightly uncomfortable in the water, even though it was usually the place where he felt the most at ease. "I'm sorry about your accident.." He said quietly, as he put his hands either side of her and looked up at her. "Exactly; you know that I'd never do anything to hurt you, despite the fact I like getting on your nerves." He laughed before bringing his body slightly closer, so that his chest was pressing lightly against her knees. "You don't seem to mind me being this close. That's probably a good thing. I may have to be a little closer when we're in the water tonight. But I won't try anything; honest." He smiled up at her genuinely once more.

"Okay then. I won't go home tonight. When you take Alecia home, if you come straight back, I'll be waiting here for you." He smiled, before nodding once. "I think this will help you. Really, I do. Besides, your mind won't really be on how you're worried about the water. It'll be focusing on how much this is going to make me big headed, being close to you. Right?" He grinned mischievously, a hint of the usual Lucas coming through once more.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:41 pm

Riley climbed into the car quietly, the feeling that she hurt Dan was a lot for her, and she didn't like it, at all. She felt responsible, and that made her even more guilty. Riley looked down at her knee and sighed, looking to Daniel. "Riley, ...am I going to have to tie you down to a log to keep you from smashing into stuff?" " she could see the pain, the fake smile, forced laugh.. he did that when he didn't want to show how he felt.. knowing it would hurt her. It still did, but she played along letting her face be covered by her hair. "You alright?" She shook her head then, "Always putting me before yourself, you know that doesn't work." she still looked at her feet still feeling guilty. "I'm in pain, but I can suck it up better than you can.."

She places her fingers lightly over her pants, hoping to make it easier on Daniel. Calming down the pain in the bruise with gentle touch, she sighed feeling a little better. Then realized what she was doing, the whole loving, caring, emotional crap wasn't her... she stopped suddenly, removing her hand. Putting her fingers in a fist and shoving them in her pockets, she said to him in a much harder voice than she was using before, "Ice cream store..?" she sat there quietly, trying to understand. "I can't even be myself.." she mumbled under her breath. The words barely understandable except for a few.

She places her fingers on the window edge of the car, and sat quietly, not wanting to say too much. She was frustrated, much more than shes ever been. Mostly because of the way she felt, that made her angry, very angry. She took a deep breath, and said "Can you take Tessa home? I need to go for a walk" She flowed her painted fingers over the handle of the door, opening it and slipping outside quickly. Closing the door behind her, she headed for the one other place she knew no one would ever go.

Daniel knew of this place as well, she used to be there a lot when her dad died, and now shes there when shes upset, and just needs to breath. Walking away from the car she headed behind the comic book store into the trees. She walked down a slightly distinct path into the forest that surrounded town. After the crowd of large trees, Riley came to a clearing with a large tree in the middle. The tree must have been at least 150 years old, the size of it was astonishing, and the beauty that came with its age even more magnificent.She walked to the tree and sat down quietly.. thinking to herself about how shes been acting around Daniel.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:02 am

Flora was a little confused. She could feel that Lucas was happy - immensely so, but she couldn't grasp the reason as to why. She pretty much knew it couldn't be her, they just didn't make each other happy full stop, so maybe it was the water or something? But whatever it was, she wished it would continue to work it's magic because really, it felt nice, even if the feeling didn't belong to her.
"Hm?" She asked warily after a moment, tryng to bring her thoughts back to the present. "Oh, I see. So if I do this.." Flo gently stroked a finger down her neck, "You're telling me that you didn't feel that?"
With a somewhat smug grin, because she happened to know that Luke's neck was one of his sensitive spots (Of course. xD) Flora swilled the water around with the tips of her toes again, finding it hard to believe how something so pretty could make her so scared.

"Sorry," Flo said softly when Luke said that she was making him feel nervous, a bit of guilt panging in her chest. She didn't want to make him fear the water too. "It's okay.. I guess it's just gonna' be something that'll stay with me." Flora managed a shrug before she felt Luke coming closer, and regardless of whether he said that she wasn't bothered about him being that close - she was. His skin was soft against her own and she had a very strong urge to wrap her arms around his neck or something - and no not to strangle him - but stopped herself, trying to calm her hammering heart as well as trying to understand why she should feel this way.
"Oh, getting on my nerves is a favourite hobby of yours really, isn't it Lucas?"

Grinning then though, despite herself, the brunette felt a little sick at the prospect of Luke being any closer. Not because she didn't like the idea but because she did too much.
"You'd better not do, or I won't be reponsible for my actions," she muttered, shifting her knees away from his chest and going to stand up so that she could relax once more.
"Alright, sounds good.. And Luke, I hate to tell you this but your head can't get any bigger." Flashing him a cheeky grin, the brunette turned away from him then and went to try and drag Alecia away from the pool.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After having taken the little horror back to her mother and letting her own parent know that she might be home late, Flora was soon back at the swimming pool, it now mostly empty of people except for a few others that were left over doing lengths like sharks along the length of the water.
Having already dressed back into her swimsuit though, Flo's brown curls were tied up from around her neck and as she exited from the changing rooms, she glanced around for Lucas, her heart beating faster than a sledge hammer on speed.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Sun Mar 07, 2010 12:03 am

"You alright?"

Daniel eyed her as he turned on the car, raising an eyebrow. The only time she ever asked him that was when he would get himself into trouble, or when situations at school went bad and she would have to back him up like when the one kid took his clothes. Her head was tilted downward as if she was staring at her feet, her hair covering her face. She looked extremely cute, but at the same time she looked like something was bothering her.

"Always putting me before yourself, you know that doesn't work. I'm in pain, but I can suck it up better than you can.."

The pain still surged through Dan's leg, making his eye twitch everytime he felt it's pulse. Suddenly, the pains intensity was shot down and the pain wasn't as vicious anymore. He peered down at his leg, then over to Riley's. He smiled when he saw her smooth, comforting fingers rest over the wound. That's not like her at all. his smile disappeared when he realized this. Riley, you ok? he thought to himself as if she could hear him. Then, just as he was about to say something, he heard her mumble something.

"...can't...be..." it was so quiet Dan could hardly understand.

"Riley." Daniel began to say, but didn't know what he wanted to tell her. He could feel frustration inside of her because it was leeking out into him. This was something he had gotten used to after six months of enduring the emotional and physical link between them.

"Can you take Tessa home? I need to go for a walk."

Dan almost didn't respond. Something was wrong. He frowned at her then turned his eyes to the steering wheel, not sure how to face her now. Should he ask her to stay, or give her the space she needed? Riley provided him the answer. She quickly opened the door, climbed out, and shut it behind her.

"Riley..." Dan's attempt to stop her was muffled by the sound of a slammed door. "I don't mind at all. I'd love to take Tessa home." He turned to the little girl in the back seat and spoke in a high voice, immetating Riley. "Oh thank you, Dan, you're the greatest guy I know. Honestly I don't know who I would beat the crap out of without you."

An equally high pitched laugh echoed in the back seat as he spotted Tessa's bright smile. "Thank you." she said still laughing.

Dan grew quiet. He was now inside of a car with someone he didn't know very well...without Riley. His social skills suddenly disappeared and he stopped talking. He knew where Tessa lived because she was very close by, and he had seen her walk from her house to the comic book store. It took him about five minutes to the reach the house.

"Thank you again uh..."

"Dan."

Tessa laughed and gave him a smile before heading out the car door. Now where the heck did you go? Dan asked himself, getting ready to drive back to the comic book store. Thinking quickly, he decided the only place she would go to was...well the only place she went when she wanted to be alone. Dan had caught her a few times sitting there alone by the tree. She wants to be alone...give her some space.

Dan pulled the car into reverse, then ehaded down the road, planning to go to the icecream store alone.

Lerro
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:19 am

Luke's eyes slid closed for a moment, and his breath sped up ever so slightly when she stroked a finger along the length of her neck. She knew, but he wasn't sure how, that his neck was one of his most sensitive parts on his body, and any sort of soft touch on that part of his skin sent shivers of pleasure running down his spine. "Don't be so cruel." He said quietly, a smirk playing on the corner of his lips. His breath was now back to normal once more, and he was looking straight back at her once more.

"It's okay." He smiled lightly when she said that she was sorry for making him feel a little nervous, as he had learnt how to push his emotions down and hide them - and he could hide her fear of the water just as well. "Maybe after letting me see if I can help you, it may go." He shrugged lightly, the water rippling around his strong shoulders as he did so. He chuckled when he felt her heart speed up when he got closer to her, but there was no thought or feelings coming from her that said that she wanted to kill him. Who knew, maybe they were getting to a better place? "You know that's my favourite pastime, babe." He smiled brightly up to her, and then shot he a cocky wink, showing that other side of him once more for a moment.

However, then she pushed away from him, and he felt a sickly feeling hit his stomach when he said about getting closer to her. But, he knew it wasn't bad sickness.. was there such a thing as good sickness? Maybe it was just nervousness. "Ah, you're going to want to be close to me in the water - I have a good feeling about this." He smiled lightly, and then she was standing up, leaving with a last message.

"Ouch. Harsh, baby. Harsh."

~*~

When Flora came back into the pool, Lucas was floating along the deep end on his back, looking up at the ceiling. He felt more comfortable in the water than he did anywhere else, and he just smiled as he lay there. He felt his heart speed up a little suddenly, and the male stopped, flipping onto his front. He spotted Flo at the other end of the pool, and he smiled a little before heading quickly over to her. When he was over there, he jumped up onto the side so that he was sitting up, and he ran a hand through his hair. "Gary, Lucy, Marco. Time to go, you guys. I let you stay late tonight to train, but now you gotta' leave." He smiled to the three people that had been swimming lengths in the pool, and on hearing his voice, they nodded and jumped out.

Soon, they were gone, and he was left alone with Flora. "Right, you ready for this?" He smiled lightly to her, before hopping back into the shallow end of the pool, and going over to the steps, so that she could get in easily. He held his hand out for her, and then with a genuine smile on his face, the male waited.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sun Mar 07, 2010 3:04 pm

Flora spotted Lucas just as he seemed to feel that she was there, worrying on her pale bottom lip as she saw him floating in the deep end before she watched the other guys hop out at his command, Luke soon getting out and wandering over to her.
Oh holy freaking crap, Flo thought to herself as her eyes met his, trying her best not to check out his body that was currently dripping with water droplets.
"Absolutely not," the brunette replied with a nervous yet strained chuckle, rubbing the back of her neck lightly for a moment before she watched him hop back into the pool and slowly made her own way over to the steps.

However, even with Lucas holding out his hand she felt her knees going all wobbly, hands tremoring a little as she took her first steps and focused on her breathing, fingers reaching out to grab firmly ahold of Luke's.
"Sorry if I break your fingers," she said shakily, eventually moving so that she was at probably about knee deep in the shallow end. Sure, she'd hopped into the kiddy's pool easily enough before but that was because she knew that she didn't have to go any deeper than that. Now she did.
With her arm brushing against Lucas's, Flora kept his hand tightly held in hers as she steadied herself before glancing at him.
"S-Sorry.. I'll get better.. I h-hope." But the seventeen year old knew that wasn't true, as Luke probably did.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Mar 07, 2010 5:30 pm

"You don't have to be worried. You'll be with me, Flo." Lucas said to her quietly when she said that there was no way that she was ready to do this with him. Man, that sounded wrong. He chuckled a little at the little conversation that he was having with himself in his forehead, and then he felt her gripping his hand. Tightly. The male snapped out of his little Luke world and came back to look at the frightened girl that was in front of him. The shallow end of the pool really was shallow, only going up to thigh height. She was still resting on the starts a little, and when she came down from the last one, she was in all of the way.

"You will get better, I promise. If you can't do much now, that's okay. We'll just have to do this on a regular basis. I have.. other things that I have to do most nights, but I can spare some of that time for you." He smiled lightly, his kids coming into his mind when he said that he had things to do on a usual basis. She was probably going to think that he was going to be sleeping with unsuspecting women all of that time that he wasn't going to be spending with her here in the pool, but he was really going to spend time with his two beautiful children. "And you won't break my fingers." He smiled lightly to her.

When Flo was fully into the deep up, up to thigh height, he smiled a little. "See. All you need is a little encouragement." He smiled, begin able to see the fear that was pulsating through his body. "Now, we have two options. One; you can hold on to my hand and we can just walk forward, which probably won't do much for you, because I know you won't go far. Or.. you can trust me and go with option two; I'm a lifeguard, so I have to carry people from the deep end any way. You can hook your arms around my neck and just hold on for dear life - and I'll just swim around. You'll then be able to feel the confidence and happiness that flows through me, right? So maybe.. that'd be better for you."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Mar 08, 2010 1:15 pm

"A-Are y-y-ou trying to say t-that, y-you want to d-do this again?" Flora asked shakily as she swilled some of the water around with her fingers, shivering a little at the feel of it. Needless to say it brought back bad memories, taking one last gulp of air, choking as the salty sea water filled her lungs and then being halled out half-unconscious by her dad.
Letting a shudder pass through her, Flo very nearly bolted back out again but closed her eyes and took a breath to calm herself down before she managed to narrow her eyes, some of that famous Flo spirit showing through when Luke said he had other things to do.

"Y-You know, that could have b-ben kind of f-flattering, but I-I'm guessing the other activities would involve numerous w-women right?" Ignoring the pang of jealousy that this thought caused her though, Flo sighed and ran a hand through her still dry hair, wishing she could just sit on the side and make patterns in the water, rather than actually being in it. Give her a kiddy's paddling pool over this anyday.
However, it was in the next moment that the brunette finally stepped off of the steps and she gasped a little as the water came up to thigh height before worrying her bottom lip to death at the thought of how much of her body it was covering.

But as she calmed down, Luke suggested two options to her and she was about to stamp out the first one immediately, before he did for her.. and then he suggested the second one. Ahh, hell.
I think it went without saying, the thought of hanging onto Luke as hard as she could sent little waved of pleasure through her system that she quickly tried to get rid of before taking a step closer to him.
"Are you s-sure that t-this isn't just a ploy to get m-me c-closer to you?" Letting a small chuckle escape her lips then though, Flora glanced at him for a moment before making up her mind properly.
"Alright.. I... I'll do it. J-Jut for you."

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:47 pm

She sat there for a few silent minutes, in that sacred spot, that she kicked Dan out of so many times. It hit her with that cold gust of wind, she wanted him there.. she wanted.. him. She listen to her heart beat fasten as she sat there thinking about him. And she realized there was more to their relationship than just a friendship. "Damnit.." she said loudly, watching some odd birds run off from the tall trees that surrounded her.

Riley couldn't sit here, she had to go find out. Jumping off the tree with slight pressure being placed on her knees, she spirited past the trees. Moving down through thick trees, tall grass, hanging branches. She ran, quickly, to the end of the forest, right behind the store. The tall girl looked left and right, then ran straight as fast as she could. By the time she reached the parking lot, she couldn't stop to get on the motorcycle. Couldn't stop at traffic lights, she ran past the bike, past the store, past the honking cars. The trip to the other side of the small town wouldn't take long, and she would get there.

Past the boutique, and video store, past farmer' markets and the playground. She was running for a long time, but didn't mind the strong wind cutting through her light brown hair. The fast beating of her heart, the glow that was growing on her face, she felt her feet touch the ground and lift off as she sprinted to the only person her heart told her she needed to see, the one person that mattered, that was always there. Why didn't she see it before?

Finally she knew she was on the block of the store, and she ran, she needed to see him face to face, eye to eye. Things were gonna be clear to her. She had to force herself to stop, knowing she past the store by a meter or two. She backed up and took a deep breath, letting herself think. Gripping onto the handle of the door, she pulled it open and walked inside, then began searching for him..

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Mar 09, 2010 12:10 pm

"We'll have to do it again, Flo. If you're going to stay above your fear of water, then we'll have to do this often." Lucas sighed quietly, not wanting to scare her, and he wanted her to just feel good in the water like he did. He wanted her to feel the rush of the water against her skin as he did when he powered through the water. He wanted her to feel the confidence and strength that would surge through her body like some sort of electric rush as she swam. And he wanted her to feel the happiness that he did when he was just floating on his back, his eyes closed. What a relaxing position.

He sighed lightly once more when she said about him sleeping with numerous women, and he just lightly shook his head. "No.. I've.. since you've been connected with me.. have you felt me have sex? Mhm?" He smirked a little as he waited for her reaction to this question, and she would soon come to realize that he hadn't slept with any girls since this emotional tie with Flora had connected with him. "Hey, it's okay." He quickly soothed her when he felt the fear jolt through his body. "Nothing's going to happen to you; not when you're here with me, okay?" He smiled lightly, and he moved closer to her ever so slightly just to take her mind off of her thoughts about drowning.

"Well, maybe it is. If you start feeling anything unusual running through my body, you're allowed to jump ship at any time." He grinned, before then she was moving closer to him, and unexpectedly, he felt a small rush of excitement running through his veins. Not sexual excitement, not lust.. something else. Something... almost, real. The last time he had felt something like that was when he was with Elizabeth.. and.. well, look how that turned out. He shook his head a little to get those more depressing and dreary thoughts out of his head, and he then smiled lightly at her.

He slowly led her out a little deeper into the water, stopping when she needed to to get her bearings. But when it was up to her hips, a good enough height for him to take her onto his back, the male turned around and then swung his head back to look at her. "Grab on, babe." He smiled lightly to her, ducking down a little so that he was at a right height for her to wrap her arms around his neck.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Mar 09, 2010 4:50 pm

"Oh.. Brilliant," Flo murmured when Lucas said that she'd have to do it more than once for her to over-come her fear. But then thinking back to what she'd just said, she hoped she hadn't offended him at all. It wasn't the prospect of spending the time with him that scared her.. well it did a little because she was afraid that she might like it too much, but of course it was being in the water for all that time that knocked her sick.
However, despite that, she could feel Lucas's encouragement because of their link.. it was kinda of weird, but that part of her did want to be in the water because he did.

When Luke laughed though, she narrowed her eyes for a second before they widened and she blushed like crazy at his question. "N-No.." She stuttered. "I haven't.. And I'm quite glad for it too actually. That would be one hell of an experience..." Chuckling a little, the brunette tried to hide her flaming cheeks before she went into the pool a little deeper and felt her breath catch, trying to focus on Lucas's soothing words.
Needless to say that when he moved closer though, it did take her mind off of drowning.. it put her mind firmly on just how close his body was to hers. Stupid teenage hormones.

"O-Okay," she whispered, squeezing his fingers a little tighter before she chuckled nervously a his next statement. "Oh alright then. If I feel you being a boy at all I'll jump.. Well.. Or not. I'll just nag until you take me back to the shallow end."
Yeah, that was a weak excuse for a comeback but right now Flo was bricking it as she felt something weird coming from Luke. Feelings.. feelings that she'd had herself.
Trying her best to ignore those though, as he moved her deeper in, she felt tears pricking at the sheer fear of it and furiously rubbed at her eyes as they fell before trying not to breakdown as Luke came closer.
"Never call me babe," she hissed before she wrapped her arms around his neck, already tightening her grip upon him, cheek rested just at the base of his neck.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lerro on Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:07 am

The ice cream store had seen better days. Dan was the only customer that had arrived that day and the workers there seemed like they were planning to go suicidal, it was obvious they didn't want to be there. As he walked inside, he realized he no longer wanted ice cream. The crave for it had gone away, and now he felt like he was down in a dumpster. He pushed his hands into his pockets as he felt the chill that most ice cream stores had.

"Can I help you?" one of the female employees asked miserably. Her tone of voice just made Dan feel even worse. Guess I'm not the only one feeling down. he thought.

"No." Is all he said to her. He didn't mean for it to sound rude, but he wasn't in the mood to talk to anyone. Instead of ordering anything, he sat down at one of the tables. He had no where else to go, and nothing else to do for the entire rest of the day. He now felt like he always had when he was at school and the bullies were pushing him around. Alone. He hated the feeling, but had learned to deal with it. Riley couldn't always be there for him, and he knew it. Sometimes he would have to sort things out himself. As these thoughts went through his mind, he couldn't help but think of Riley. Is she ok? Did I do something wrong to upset her? Should I buy her some ice cream and bring it with me when I go back to look for her?

The questions went unanswered. Riley didn't need his help, or him. He closed his eyes and pulled up a mental picture of her looking at him, like she had in the comic book store. Long, brown hair slightly curled and covering her beautiful brown eyes so big that sometimes Dan could get lost in them. Her cute smile she gave whenever she laughed would always make Dan grin, but the mental picture didn't smile for him. Her lips slightly curved into a frown as the mental picture began to fade away. DING! Dan's eyes shot open as someone entered the ice cream shop. He shook his head and stood, deciding that sitting here wouldn't do a thiing for Riley. He had to find her and figure out what was wrong. He turned towards the door and froze.

"What-" He didn't finish his sentence, too surprised at seeing Riley in front of him, looking around the store. His eyes darted outside, failing to find the girl's motorcycle. He looked back at her and noticed she had been running. He could tell by her hair, it was slightly messier looking than usual and he could hear her breathing from where he stood. He took a deep breath as he walked towards her.

"Riley," he grabbed her hand gently, snesing something was still bothering her, "are you ok?"

Lerro
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:39 pm

"This is only to help you, Flora." Lucas sighed quietly when she said about it being brilliant in a sarcastic tone. He knew that there was something underneath that, like she didn't want to be spending any extra time with him at all. Maybe.. maybe being around him made her feel even more nervous.. or even slightly sick. That was what he felt going through him right now, and.. was he the cause of it? "Look.. if it's me you don't want to be around, all you have to do is say. It's not like school.. you're not compelled to stay here with me. It's just.. I think it'll help you." He sighed, running a hand through his hair. He just wanted her to feel safe in the water.. and with him.

"You're never felt me have sex because I haven't. And I know, you'd love the feeling." He shot her a wink, the mood getting exceedingly better in a matter of seconds because of the topic of conversation getting better. He felt something rush inside him when he moved a little closer, but the feeling also felt a little foreign. Maybe.. maybe they were both feeling the same things right now. Who knew. "You should try it some time. It's awfully fun." He grinned mischievously, before they were then moving closer into the water, and her words began to stutter a little as the fear grew inside her once more.

"Okay, okay. I'll just turn around if you feel me being a male, okay? But you can't help being attractive, honey." He was trying his very best to get her mind off of the water that was going to be rushing over her body. He then felt her wrap her feminine arms around his neck, and he turned his head to kiss her cheek. "Hold on, babe." He whispered, before pushing off of the water, swimming on his front. Yeah, it was a little harder with Flora on his back, but it was fine. He could swim perfectly. Soon, they were over the deep end, and he turned himself so that he was swimming along the width, but slowly.

"How are you feeling?"

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lonelysundays on Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:28 pm

The entire store was empty, no one in sight as if some nuclear bomb was going to go off any second, which it might have. She searched for him her brown eyes glaring from one booth to another, one chair to the next, and it wasn't a large shop. She found him, right in the back staring at the table. Then he got up, and started moving. She couldn't remove her eyes from his face, the way he looked at her, analyzed, assessed, and thought through. She took a sigh, breath filling her lungs and then escaping between small and short-brought pants.

She looked at him as he came to the front of the store, and when he was in arms reach she placed a hand on his cheek. Looking into his eyes barely understand what was going on around her. His eyes darted behind her, and she didn't mind she just looked at him. With a warm, glowing feeling all around her, thinking.. no, knowing he had to feel it too.

In her mind, Riley knew what she wanted to do, and she knew it wasn't going to happen here. Suddenly he spoke, "Riley, are you okay?". She smiled at him, a smile that was new to her, a loving smile. And she said, "Just.. follow me.. I suggest you get in the car, and start driving" she released his cheek in a moments time, and walked out of the store.

Walking down the street, she didn't even wait for him to get in the car, and had only suggested that because he, nor anyone at their school could run as fast as she could. She picked up her pace, running back down the streets. This time having the same thing on her mind, as she did on the way there. She ran quickly down the streets, still not hearing the car behind her but she was only at the end of the street, she made a turn down Edmonton Avenue, and kept sprinting.

Her legs moved to where her heart told her she needed to take Daniel, where he needed to be when she told him. She kept running, her mind full of him, in ways she'd never realized before.

lonelysundays
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!