Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Together. [IC//Restart]

a topic in Uncategorized Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Other roleplay stuff, either inactive or otherwise. Roleplays that don't fit within any of the other categories.

Re: Together. [IC//Restart]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:25 pm

Lucas looked up with a small frown as Flora asked him about Elizabeth. He really didn’t like talking about it, because it made him sad, and usually made him tear up and sometimes even cry. Crying was something that he had brought up to see as a sign of weakness by his father, and he used to be made fun of as a child when he cried, even if it was because he hurt himself. So now, crying was something that the male rarely did, not wanting to seem weak, and if he did cry, he’d never do it in front of someone else. He could already feel the tears welling in his eyes as he thought about the mother of his children, and he just shook his head lightly for a moment, although not hard enough to disturb his sleeping children. “She… she d-died... C-childbirth.” He said, tiling his head back against the couch to stop the tears from slipping out of his eyes.

That was all that he was going to tell Flora about Elizabeth, as he was trying to get over the hole that had been made in his chest when she passed away. The hole that was there was now Flo shaped and he just had to let her in that little bit more, and learn to love again. “Of course you’re more to me than just that. I really do care for you, Flora, no matter what anyone says about me or what I’m like.” He sent a soft smile in her direction, before his gaze was quickly taken by his son. He wondered if they little boy was waking up again, but he was just shifting in his sleep, and he was still again in a matter of moments. “Well, I’m going to be bringing you out of that fear, aren’t I? You’re going to be swimming around with me, Zach and Rosie before you know it.” He grinned this time, shooting a playful wink her way. “You’ll surprise yourself after a while at how good you’re going to get in the water.” He said.

As she spoke about comfort zones and about being himself, he shook his head softly. “I’m trying… I don’t… I’ve never been this part of me around anyone else, except Aunt Bess… It’s... not natural for me to be Zach and Rosie’s daddy around someone that doesn’t know me as that.” He sighed gently, before biting his bottom lip. “But that’ll change in time. You’ll change me. I can feel that much already.”
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:15 pm

Once she'd asked Lucas about Elizabeth, Flora immediately regretted it when she felt a renching pain in her heart and tears pricking at the corners of her eyes, tears that she knew didn't belong to her. It was obvious now, more than ever that Luke hadn't ever gotten over the mother of his children and the thought did weird things to her own heart and add that to Lucas's discomfort and you got sickness and confusion.
Unable to bear it any longer, Flo got out of her seat and wondered over to Luke, kneeling down by the top half of his body and leaning over to place a very small peck on his lips, enough to comfort him and not disturb his children.

"It's okay... I'm sorry Lucas, I know you're still hurting. I just think if you speak about her it might help to ease the pain a little you know? Don't keep it all bottled up 'cause it won't do you any good."
After her little speech, Flo sat back onto the floor beneath her, her back against the sofa. She just wanted Luke to feel better now, but she wasn't sure if what she was saying was for the best or not. Sure, she'd lost her dad a couple of years ago but she'd dealt with that in her own way, as had her mother. You couldn't force someone to get over something that they didn't want to.
"I care for you too... Very much so," she replied after a moment, glancing over her shoulder at him again with a little smile. "And I hope you're right about the water.. I want to be able to swim but hell, so far it hasn't gone great.."

Trying not to let herself get wound up over that again though, Flo could feel that Luke was out of his comfort zone and turned back around to face him, her hands on the edge of the sofa and her chin rested on her hands.
"I know, but you're doing great... Really great. And I hope that I can.. Just don't change too much yeah? 'Cause as much as I love the daddy Lucas, I have to admit I have a soft spot for the bad boy Lucas too."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:52 am

As Flora walked over to him, knelt down and pressed her lips lightly to his lips, Lucas kissed her back, happy that she didn’t dislike him now that she knew that there were still feelings for Elizabeth locked up inside him. He just couldn’t let them go, with his children wanting to know about their mother nearly every night, and even though he didn’t like talking about his love lost, he still needed to for his little Rosie and Zach. They still had part of their mother in their hearts and their heads, and it was his words that kept Elizabeth living there. Without him reminding them of their mother, she’d die in spirit, and that was something that he had promised her that he wouldn’t let happen.

“Doctor! Quick! She’s clotting!” Cried a nurse who frantically busied around Elizabeth’s bedside in the hospital, another nurse taking both children out of her arms, who had just been sung to sleep by the melodic singing voice of their mother. Lucas was pushed a few times by the rushing nurse, and she kept telling him to leave, to get out of the way; but he couldn’t. Elizabeth was holding onto his hand tightly, her eyes sliding close as she lay there, her grip beginning to lessen on his hand with every passing moment. “L-Luke… promise me.. d-don’t.. don’t let them f-forget me..” She said, holding her eyes open as she laid there, the pain that she was in evident on her face.
“Elizabeth.. don’t.. don’t say that.. you’re going to be fi—“
“Promise me, L-Lucas Byrne..” She said, her voice becoming a quiet whisper. Luke could see that her life was slipping away from her, and the doctor held the nurse back, knowing that there was nothing they could do for the young mother. The woman had been an anaemia sufferer, so childbirth was going to be risky for her. However, everything had gone well and according to plan... until now…
“I.. I promise, Beth..” He whispered back, leaning forward to press his lips softly to hers. “I love you.”
“L-Love.. you too.. “She breathed, before her eyes slid closed, and her fingers lost all hold from his hand….

“Mhm?” Lucas snapped out of his flashback of Elizabeth’s last moments with him, and he looked back into Flora’s eyes. “I do speak about her. Every night, I tell my kids one fact about their mum.” He sighed quietly, looking down to both of his sleeping angels for a moment before his gaze returned to Flora, and a quick, forced smile came onto his lips. “Of course I’m right about the water; you’ll be swimming around like a mermaid in no time with my help.” He said to her, his smile becoming more genuine as he started to feel a little better. “Don’t change too much? I thought my bad side annoyed you?” He smiled softly, before a smirk came onto his lips. “I’ll keep my two sides then… be both loving father and sexy bad boy.” He winked to her, before he moved his hand off of his daughter’s back and gently cupped her cheek. “I’ll stay the same for you, baby.”

That flashback was actually really sad to write… I crieddd :’(

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Tue Apr 13, 2010 11:12 am

Aww, it was sad. :[ Specially 'cause they were really young too~

Flora didn't speak as Lucas seemed to go into some kind of mini trance, his eyes distant and longing almost. All the while she felt it tearing at her heart, one because of his pain, two because she hated to see him hurt and three because she knew that she could never have that kind of effect on him. If she died tomorrow, he might grieve for what? A week? A month, tops and it was that that was making her chest hurt, although she tried not to show it because she didn't want to add to Luke's grief anymore. She knew he was already hurting as it was and for her to make that worse'd be torturous for both of them.

When he finally came back to her though, the brunette managed a forced smile, a kind of 'welcome back' gesture.
"Well, that's good," she said eventually, her tone soft and encouraging. "If you tell your children about their mother every night then she can't ever die can she? Because she'll always be alive in their hearts and.. and in yours."
Skipping over the crack in her voice on the last word of that sentence, Flo managed another smile but this time it didn't touch her eyes as much as she tried to make it to.
"It's a good job that I trust you then isn't it?" She asked softly, before her expression brightened a bit as the conversation took another turn.
"It does.. It annoys me to distraction but at the same time it's frightfully attractive too." Chuckling a little, only did the laughter die a little when he cupped her cheek and she exhaled when she heard his words before leaning over to hover just above his face.

"Thank you," she said softly before kissing him briefly again and then standing up, straightening out her top as she did so. "I should probably get going... Leave you and your children to enjoy that time together.. I'll see you soon 'kay?"
What a lame excuse. But Flora really needed to get her head around everything; she was one of those people that took a while to process the information and she could feel that happening now and had a sudden overhwleming urge to cry, something which she'd much rather do in the comfort of her bedroom where it wouldn't be seen.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Greeter Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:08 pm

Lucas hadn’t really become aware that Flora had noticed him zone out, and if he had have known, then he would have apologized. However, what really pulled the male back from his little trance like state had been because he had felt some sort of pain in his heart, but it was a foreign pain; one that he didn’t already know. He looked at the beautiful woman in front of him for a moment, frowning slightly at the feelings that he could sense coming from her. It confused him, and he wondered what she was thinking about that was causing her so much pain and discomfort. “What are you thinking about, love?” He asked, titling his head to the side for a moment, his hand still cupping her cheek lightly as she knelt there in front of him.

“Yeah… they like to know about mummy… In Zach’s mind, Beth is a superhero fighting aliens on another planet, but her spaceship broke down so she’ll never come back home. And in Rosie’s mind, her mum was that beautiful, that the angels decided that they wanted her as their princess, and she went up there to rule them sitting on a cloud throne.” He smiled gently to her, repeating to her the words that his children had told them when they were half asleep, talking about their mother. However, he noticed the little falter in Flo’s voice as she said about Elizabeth still being alive in his heart as well as his children, and he let out a small sigh. “Flo… I… I know how it must seem to you… that Beth is always going to be in my life and in my heart, and that’s true, she always will be there, and I’ll always love her. But I was fourteen.. there’s going to be other people that come in to my life now that I’m going to care about, right? And right now, that’s you. Whatever space is left in my heart from Elizabeth, my children, Aunt Bess and sex,” He said softly to her, winking as he mentioned the last thing on his life, “whatever space is left, is yours…” He said, smiled gently to her, before the conversation diverted back to something less sentimental. Luke really didn’t like talking about all of his feelings and stuff, so he usually kept quiet.

“It’s good that you trust me; I’m happy that you do. It’s be a little awkward if you didn’t, to be honesty.” He let a small laugh escape his lips, although not enough to make his chest move a lot, so that his daughter wouldn’t be disturbed. “If you love that side of me that much, then it’s going to stay. Besides, I like being sexy, annoying Luke as well as cute and caring daddy Luke.” He smiled gently, before she was standing up, gently kissing his lips and saying that she was going to leave. He could feel the urge to cry coming up in his body, and the male knew that it wasn’t’ coming from him, even though he felt like doing so himself. “It’s okay… you don’t have to leave if you don’t want to, but you can… But… can I just ask one more thing before you go? Could… you help me take my kids up to their bedrooms please? I can usually carry them both together, but if I move my arm, it’ll disturb Zach. Besides, he’s been laying on my arm anyway, so it’s kinda’ dead. Do you mind carrying him upstairs for me?” He asked Flora, biting his bottom lip lightly.

Awh, yeah I know.. :(

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:12 am

"Hm?" Flora murmured when Luke asked what she was thinking, this time it being her who had to bring her thoughts back to the present. She'd been so wrapped up in her little world of pain that she hadn't noticed him talk and it'd taken a moment to register his words, which is when she blushed a little and dropped her gaze to the floor. She knew he'd probably been able to feel the pain that she was feeling right now but she'd been trying as hard as she could to cover it up; it seemed their link had become stronger as their relationship had because usually they might have been able to hide things like that a little better.
Getting back to the question though, Flo was a little unsure of what to say so she forced a smile and shook her head a little. She didn't want to explain in case it hurt Lucas but she couldn't very well lie, because he'd know.
"N-Nothing important," she replied honestly, placing a small kiss on his forehead as reassurance.

However, when Luke started to explain how his children thought of their mother, she had to smile briefly before her expression died again at his next words. She knew what he was saying and how he was trying to reassure her but there was a part of his little talk that'd confirmed how things were for her and she felt that tiny bit of her heart that still held some hope rip away in her chest, tears welling up in her eyes. In her mind, she was begging herself to keep it together, focusing specifically on taking those deep intakes of breath and then the steady exhales afterwards. Just until she could leave, that was all and then she could crack up how she liked. Readying herself for what she was about to say next, Flo sighed and closed her eyes before bravely meeting Lucas's gaze.
"I know that she'll always be there Luke and I.. I wouldn't want that to change. I know that's right.. How it should be but what hurts is the fact that you're always going to put her first. And it might be selfish of me but.. I'm just going to get the little bit of you that's left over from that aren't I? Your heart belongs to your children, something which I wouldn't expect to be any different but the rest of your heart... It'll always belong to Beth first. Whatever you do, or whatever you think.. I just... I don't know if I can put myself through a life of coming second best to someone. It.. It's happened before and it doesn't work because I was always unhappy and as much as I want to make you happy I don't know if I can if I'm not."

Exhaling gently before she was standing up, Flo really needed to leave until Lucas stopped her and asked her to help put his children to bed. The request very nearly finished her off but she managed to hold it together for a little while longer - she had to - before nodding slightly without saying a word in fear that her voice might give away the emotional torture that she was putting herself through.
Moving forward to gently pick up a still snoozing Zach, Flo made sure that his head was rested undisturbed on her shoulder before waiting for Lucas to take Rosie and lead the way.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Apr 15, 2010 7:20 am

”You know you can’t lie to me, Flora….” Lucas said, looking at her for a moment before shaking his head. “But, I understand if you don’t want to tell me. There’s some things that people want to keep to themselves; I get that.” He said, making a small smile hit the corner of his lips as he looked at her. “It just feels as if you’re hurting about something… and it worries me. Is it anything that I said? If it is, I’d like to know so that I can apologize and put it right again.” He said, his teeth coming down to press on his bottom lip lightly. If it had been him that had upset Flo, he wouldn’t be too happy with himself. He knew that talking about Elizabeth had to be awkward for her, knowing that she was the new woman in his life that was trying to get into his heart, and it had to hurt her, knowing that he still cared for Elizabeth. But that was something that was never going to change. She was the mother of his children, his first love. She would always be there. But there was still room for Flo… she could still fit inside his heart.

But then, his words asking her to open up to him seem to have worked, and as Flora told him her problem with what he had just told her, his teeth buried deeper into his bottom lip. He was confused even more right now, and he just didn’t know what to do to make her feel any better. “I….” He stuttered for a moment, before something sparked inside him. He didn’t want the girl in front of him to be thinking like that; she meant more to him that any girl that had been in his life for the past three years, except little Rosie of course. He didn’t want to loose her so soon after finding her. He just couldn’t. “Flo… yes, Beth is always going to be in my heart, and there’s nothing I can do about that. But… she’s not here any more. I have almost gotten over loosing her, and I think that the only way I will properly get over that is if someone helps me. For the past three years, I’ve thought that just going out at night and having sex with different girls was going to mend my heart, but it hasn’t. But then, you walked into my life. You’ve been able to bring out that old Lucas that I only show in front of the two most important people of my life. I… I think… No… I know it… I’m falling in love with you, Flora. I don’t want you to think like you’re always going to come second best, because you’re not. I just need that last little bit of help for me to be able to move on properly. So… will you be the one to help me? Will you fill that Elizabeth shaped hole that has somehow morphed into a Flo shaped one?” He asked, a small smile coming onto his face as he made the last analogy, and actually said that ‘L’ word that he hadn’t said to someone of his age in a long time.

Then, after he had finished his little speech and had asked Flora to help him put his children to bed by carrying Zach, he could see and feel that she didn’t really want to stay. There was something albeit he didn’t know what it was that was growing inside her, and she seemed to want to let it out. She didn’t want to do this in front of him though, he guessed, so he instantly regretted asking her to help him. Luke was about to tell her to forget it when she picked up his son, and gently settled him onto her shoulder. The brunette male couldn’t help but smile as he watched his son settle onto Flora’s shoulder easily, and he looked up at her. “Thank you…” He said softly, before moving his slightly dead arm and gently picked up his daughter from her curled up position on his chest, and rested her head on his shoulder. He then wrapped an arm around her back, the other supporting her underside before he slowly stood up, not wanting to disturb her. “This way.” He breathed to the beautiful woman behind him, before he started to head for the stairs in the hallway.

When he finished climbing them, he went to the third door on the right of the upstairs hallway, and pushed open his children’s bedroom door with his foot, before moving towards his daughter’s bed. Slowly, he lay her down, and kissed her forehead lightly after he had tucked her in, slipping her beloved cuddle toy under her arm. “Sweet dreams, princess.” He whispered softly, before waiting until Flora had lay Zach down. He then moved over to his little boy, placing the same kiss on his forehead and whispering the same words, and then he moved back outside, closing the door behind him silently.

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 am

Flora couldn't meet Lucas's gaze after she'd explained, hearing his slight stutter as he tried to muster up some reassurance. She didn't know if she was being stupid, paranoid and insensitive by saying all of these things but like Luke said, she couldn't lie to him because he could feel the emotions going on inside of her and if she didn't tell him then he'd be wondering what was going on, leaving him just as lost and confused as she was feeling right now, which she didn't want for him.
When he began to speak though, Flo listened with intent, a range of different emotions passing through her system.
"I know that Beth's always going to be in your heart Luke, I wouldn't want to change that," she said eventually, then further listening to what he had to say. "Just... I do want to be the person that helps you, I really do but I don't want to be your rebound girl.."
However, then he used the L word and everything inside of Flora changed.

Staring at him as he finished, she was just shocked and unsure of what to say. Did she feel the same way? Yes.. Yes she did. But the tears were still there, threatening to choke her when she spoke so as she went to, she had to stop again and swallow it all back whilst looking around the room to try and banish the eyes from tears. Only when she felt like she could cope again did she speak.
"I... I think I'm falling in love with you too," she breathed, meeting his gaze with a weak smile before a tear escaped and she tried to wipe it away before he saw. She couldn't be doing that here, not if she didn't want to disturb the two sleeping beauties that were still led on their daddy.
Once she'd gently picked up Zach though, she did feel a little better about staying but there was still a part of her that needed that 'I'm gonna break down alone' time, unless she couldn't hold it together for that long, in which case she'd probabaly just cry into Lucas's shoulder or something.

"It's fine," the brunette replied softly and nodded when Lucas showed her the way, all the time being careful not to disturb the little boy on her shoulder.
Once they were in the beautifully decorated room though, she gently lay him down on his bed and tucked him in like Lucas did with Rosie, smoothing his hair out of his face and then placing a smal kiss on his head, which surprised her somewhat because she'd never really been that sentimental. But, she guessed there was a first time for everything.
Waiting for Luke to say goodnight, when he was finished, Flo followed him outside and sighed when he clicked the door shut before leaning forwards to place a small, lingering kiss on his lips.
"I should go," she murmured, her eyes glistening with unshed tears as she met his gaze.

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:18 pm

When Flora said that she didn't want to be his rebound girl, Lucas actually felt himself wince. How could she think like that, when she could feel all of those feelings running through his body, couldn't she? How could she even get that thought in her mind? He had had enough of girls that he had just played around with, those had been his rebound girls. Just people that he had been wasting his time on, messing around with. But with Flora... he was just felt so different when he was around her, and she had to have noticed that, right? "Y-You're not a rebound girl, Flo... don't you know that already?"

But as he lay his children to bed, the male couldn't help but smile. She was falling in love with him too. That... that made him feel ecstatic; higher than anything that he had felt before. It was just... knowing that someone like Flora cared about him, just made the male so much happier. It wasn't a one sided affair that he had going on in his mind and soul - she liked him back. As he gently shut the door to his little twin's bedroom, the male turned back to look at Flora, who gently kissed him, before saying that she should be going.

"You... you don't have to go if you don't want to..." Luke said softly after their kiss, gently tucking a loose strand of her hair behind her ear. "You can stay with me... talk to me..." He said, seeing the tears in her eyes, however not mentioning them - if there was one thing he knew not to do, that was saying when a woman was about to cry. "I want you to know that whatever you do, I will be here for you if you need me. To talk to... hug... shoulder to cry on... anything, Flo." He spoke softly, and then leaned forward, gently pressing his lips to her forehead. "You mean a lot to me. I want you to be happy. But if you want to leave, you can. That's fin with me."

Imagine That!
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SilentButterflies on Sat May 01, 2010 5:01 pm

"I.. I'm not sure," Flora replied honestly, her head hung just ever so slighty so that her hair could cover up the flushing of her cheeks. She'd convinced herself that that's all she'd ever be to Lucas, so much so that she was subconsciously refusing to feel his feelings for her. Stupid yes, but unintentional. She just needed to let go, to get over that last hurdle and finally accept that someone was falling in love with her - But of course, that was easier said than done.
"I just.. I've never felt like this about anybody before. And nobody's every felt like this about me... I'm your first proper girl since Elizabeth aren't I? It just.. makes sense," she whispered, keeping her voice quiet so as not to disturb the children.

Once they were ouf of the room though and she'd kissed him, she met his gaze as he tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. He was so lovely, offering her the support that she needed, so much so that a few tears escaped then, her being unable to hold them back anymore and they continued to fall as he kissed her forehead.
"Oh Luke," she whispered, her voice all wobbly before she was flinging her arms around his neck and burying her face into his shoulder, her shoulders shaking a little as she finally let out all of that emotion. She'd never believed falling in love with someone would feel like this and it'd hit her like a ton weight, dragging her down as far as she could go one minute and letting her soar amongst the clouds the next. It was just so confusing and she didn't know how to deal with it, how to deal with everything she'd learnt today and everything that'd happened.

Sorry it's taken me so long to reply! Life's been busy. D:

SilentButterflies
Member for 15 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!