Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Shadow Children

The Shadow Children

a part of “The Shadow Children”, a fictional universe by xXxCryptic-AngelxXx.

"When the Peace of Valie is threatened by The Red Lady, the kingdom's only hope is a group of orphans who live in the shadows of the surrounding forest. The Shadow Children."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Shadow Children”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Shadow Children

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Wed Sep 14, 2016 2:52 am

Winter is finished.
My little love letter to Jon Snow, this one is xD and there's a pun somewhere in that xD
Watch me draw this and other strange things

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:51 am

@luft: reserved :)
@UNICORN!! Welcome! ^-^
@sunshine: go for it :3
@maieutics: she's perfect. :3
Let's Carpe the Hell Out of This Diem

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:55 am

Also. If I need to I can add characters

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:49 am

-words echo into the void- it's so quiet

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:49 pm

*Makes a bunch of noise* better? ^_^

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:12 pm

*yells in old lady voice* keep that racket down!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:28 pm

Hahahaha Sorry Gramma!

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXxCryptic-AngelxXx on Thu Sep 15, 2016 9:33 pm

xD you guys are awesome but don't you have characters to work on? Also, I'm still missing 5 characters. Technically 10 but five of those are WIPs so if you could at least get me WIPS I would greatly appreciate it. I'm hoping you are all still with me D: I'm super excited for this. I'm trying to be patient >-<

xXxCryptic-AngelxXx
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Thu Sep 15, 2016 11:45 pm

I'm working, I'm working xD Just waiting on replies xD I'll submit the WIP now xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Fri Sep 16, 2016 12:13 am

Ahaha, nah, I'm waiting for my guy to finish his own cs, so far so good

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:07 am

Sent in my girl xD She's a WIP for now but I should be finished with her once a few of my questions are answered.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:38 am

My guy'a WIP should be submitted by this evening absolute latest, and I might have him finished at some point today as well depending on how things go!
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Fri Sep 16, 2016 11:05 am

And without further ado, I give you Captain of the Daggers!

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:31 pm

And, of course, my laptop decided to crash when I had stuff to do. I will have him done by Sunday evening if it kills me!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Fri Sep 16, 2016 2:48 pm

Ha, sorry I usually work on my characters in a storage and usually forget to send in a wip. I'll send her in soon.
ImageImage

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maieutics on Sun Sep 18, 2016 1:52 am

Your Inquisitorialness is done! //makesgrandsweepinggesture* I can't post links for whatever reason though, so sorry 'bout that.
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・✧

Maieutics
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:20 am

Quick super noob question what in the father of all sword´s name is the HEX part of the character sheet? Meaning I didn´t found any real reference to magic or curses in this rp so...

Also Julien finally found his way out of the woods, yay! He no longer needs a compass but he may need some retouching, if our xXxCryptic-AngelxXx thinks like it them it´s as simple as grabing the whip and telling the evil henchmen to come get me... Wink

EDIT: OH my many different characters gods, please ignore my question from before I just put it together, sorry for asking what 1 plus 1 equals to
"The more quiet you are on the outside, the more you scream on the inside

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Maieutics on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:32 am

@luft
Hey, no worries, I'm still figuring out all this code stuff so you're definitely not alone! :^D

Maieutics
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby luft on Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:22 am

Hi guys I wanted to know, am I the only one having conection problems with this site, I mean my internet is not having a temper tantrum and is leting me live but strangely this site buffers and buffers and barely opens the page? Is it only me that is being bully by this site?

luft
Member for 8 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Sep 19, 2016 3:13 am

No, you are not, Luft, I could barely get on earlier today. Me and a friend of mine was just talking about it. It's definitely the site.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!