Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

An Army of Seven

An Army of Seven

a part of “An Army of Seven”, a fictional universe by Sir Drazel.

Our home. Our land. Our honor.. OUR EVERYTHING! IT WAS ALL DESTROYED. Someone is going to pay....

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Army of Seven”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] An Army of Seven

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:13 am

hmm I could fight you I suppose. Do the classic have one of the good guys lose to the bad guy. Can do a he finds you unworthy to die on his blade (but since its Archon it would probably do something with the gods saying it wasnt your time yet) or something along those lines which would insult your barbarian pride and send you looking for a path for vengeance in order to reclaim your honor.

It would be easy enough for me to have Archon ride through the wilderness around the camp/city looking for something or another and than stumbles upon your barbarian. My character is also a very large warrior which would make a nice fight scene although you are larger while my character would ease the gap with his heavy armor.

This way we can set up the power difference early. The seven would then get stronger in as the story rolled along and it would be nice to compare past strength to future strength. This also avoids the two good guys killing or nearly killing each other. After the fight depending on your characters wounds (but with his endurance it shouldn't be too difficult) that you limp to the city in order to find shelter to treat your wounds, or you lie there for the night bleeding out and the group finds you in the morning.
"The day will not save them. And we own the night."

The minds of gods are not for mortals to know or to judge. Accept that Tzeentch has a place for all of us in his grand scheme, and be happy in the part you have to play.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:26 am

That would be perfect Tzeench. I like the power-play. The Viking (Ironically my guy has the Scandinavin name of Sølve) finding this massive character, the last of his kind really living with mere peasantry. Your guy could push for a fight considering the Viking way of Raiding and Valhalla and their Warrior rites- find a savage warrior that can bring it as well as take it but in the end he knows little about tactics and its his downfall. =D

"When I see you lately I'm wondering on White roses, caskets Your name on a stone."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:37 am

It might actually make sense for Chance to wield a nodachi, since he is very religious (in a vague sense). The entire "Lady Luck" thing isn't so much worship as a compulsion. Still, I think a sacred blade would suit him. More often than not, though, I'll be calling it by its name: "Suerte".

P.S. Unless I'm mistaken, the average male height is somewhere around 5'10". Most of the characters in this RP are above average height.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:41 am

Archon is in his Tzeentch mode (Ironically) so using his intelligence and fighting with his head is what he would do. Now if he was Khorne than it would be two beserkers hacking away at each other which holds a charm all on its own.

The mere thought of one of his mighty people living among the weak southmen, abandoning the Gods would infuriate him, so it all ties in nicely.

Once your character gets accepted, post, and I will have Archon meet you there :)

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:23 am

Not that this OOC discussion isn't fun or anything, but I'd really like something to happen in the RP. The knight has been asleep for days (real-world time) and nothing's really going on. Could people please update?

P.S. The two characters I really want to have a meeting between are Chance and Hero. I think Chance would hate him the moment he laid eyes on him.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:49 am

Zeentch I have made my character Sølve Ingwaz. That name coincidentally enough means "Warrior First". xD Wasn't paying attention. Ingwaz was a Norse God in reality-further coinciding to a very Norselike creation.

Seraph
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Queen of Ice on Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:01 pm

I will post tonight- promise!
<3

Queen of Ice
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:39 pm

@AdamL

Ya I was thinking the same thing, Hero wouldn't really like meeting Chance either because of all he's heard. I think Hero would take the impression that Chance is some kind of immortal being, and thus try to prove that wrong. It would be an interesting encounter.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:22 pm

The best part is that Chance would laugh at Hero for calling himself a god. This is a part of Chance's personal philosophy that you'll have to learn through role play.

P.S. No classes for a week! I'll be on and off throughout the day, so it'll be a good time to have more in-depth conversations with Chance.

P.P.S. Seriously, I think the knight's been asleep long enough. If someone doesn't wake him up soon, Chance will; and he won't be pleasant about it.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:10 am

I am back and I posted.
What's black and white with red all over?

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:45 am

Ok well when your chara is accepted post into the forest, and I will come find you.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seraph on Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:22 am

Tzeentch, I've made my post.

Seraph
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:29 am

If it's alright with everyone else, I'm gonna wait until Seraph and Tzneech are done with their fight to post. I think it'd just get lost in the sea of posts if I tried to do it now.

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 08, 2011 3:03 pm

Ariana is not an elf. :)

I'm waiting for Sir Drazel to post, then I'll say something.
don't lose who you are in the blur of the stars.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sir Drazel on Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:31 pm

And I am waiting for Queen of Ice's post.

Sir Drazel
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:44 pm

It should end soon.

EDIT: Love, Is the good and evil RP dead? I kept forgetting to check and I finally did so today and no one has posted in around a week or so.
Last edited by Disciple of Tzeentch on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AdamLangley on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:55 pm

I know Ariana isn't an elf. In Chance's mind, Ariana is "the girl". Lilian is "the elf".

AdamLangley
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reianna on Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:58 pm

You wrote that Chance watched as the knight and the elf walked away, and so I was just clarifying that Ariana was, in fact, human.

Reianna
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lovely VonSchultz on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:11 am

Tzeentch, I believe so. -shrug- RPs like that one have a slim chance of finishing, which is sad, but I always try to give them a chance. :D

Lovely VonSchultz
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disciple of Tzeentch on Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:13 am

:( No luck on this site

Disciple of Tzeentch
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!