Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Song of Ice and Fire

Ask A Character Board (ASOIAF RP)

a part of “A Song of Ice and Fire”, a fictional universe by Jacopo.

[ALWAYS ACCEPTING] In a medieval world of adventure and treachery, your loyalty is to your House...and no one else. In a game to win the Iron Throne, to what measures will the families of the Seven Kingdoms stoop? (Based off the series)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Song of Ice and Fire”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Ask A Character Board (ASOIAF RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:35 pm

You're welcome, Amaranta.

Who wants to go first?

I guess I should implement some rules. One person asks a question, the next person answers it and then poses a question of their own, and so on.
Last edited by Jacopo on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] As A Character Board

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:47 pm

Leliana - Why not? Wait, where am I going?

Morgana - Go first for what, may I inquire?

You have just talked back to the Queen and she has, as a result, slapped you quite viciously across the face. Ouch! You...?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amaranta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Ask A Character Board (ASOIAF RP)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:08 pm

Lionel: Slap her back harder. Duh. Then keep talking just in case she didn't get the point the first time.

Lionel is acting oddly kind to you at breakfast. He offers to pour you a goblet of wine, which can't mean something good. You...?

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aesir on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Kervall: Accept it! Pretend to sip it, then when he is not looking, dump it stealthily somewhere, and watch his reaction carefully when he notices the cup is half-empty.

During a competitive but meaningless spar with Kervall (wooden swords) he slips on a slick stone, falls, and wangs his head on the flagstone. He appears dazed, if not completely unconscious. You...?

(( hah! I think I beat you by like 0.05 sec, Nanase XD ))
Last edited by aesir on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aesir
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:29 pm

Teralo: Accept the wine but take the barest sip to taste for poisons or narcotics. I am a Winsler, I want peace but trust is difficult, after all this family did try to kill me and hurt Emaya once. Also, don't let Emaya drink any wine, she once got into a bottle about two years ago because I was not keeping an eye on her. She had such a headache after she woke up and could barely remember a thing.

Teralo has asked you to try out his new invention, He warns it involves fire but promises nothing will go wrong, you...?

Nanase
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:01 pm

[[Answering both questions.]]

@aesir's

Leliana - I would let out a victory yell, and then realized that I should probably see if he's alright. And then I would swear loudly and resort to helping him.

Morgana - I fail to see why I would be engaging in such unseemly activities in the first place.

@Nanase's

Leliana - Be hesitant at first, but then agree. Why not? If it involves fire, it must be something interesting. Plus, maybe we can burn something down.

Morgana - I beg your pardon, you uncouth insolent boy! How dare you suggest something so improper!

---

Leliana has taken out a dagger and is proceeding to cut herself out of the skirts of her gown in front of you. She is, however, wearing britches and a tunic beneath it. Your reaction...?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:47 am

Jamie- Really this kind of behavior isn't needed. I'll be more then willing to help you out of your clothes Lady Greyhardt if you wish to be out of them that badly.

------------

Jamie is sipping out of a silver chalice filled with Dornish wine with one hand, the other hold his Valyrian steel sword. A secretive smile is written upon his face. Your reaction?

( Yes I know I rallied against this but what the hell?)

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Winter Is Coming on Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:13 am

Dante - I would tell him that Dornish wine is a marvelous choice of drink, though at times it tends to taste like piss...then again us Dornish piss in it ourselves before selling barrel-fulls to others. Ah, but he does look somewhat suspicious. I will keep my eye on this one. He may have a sword, but I am leagues quicker with a throwing knife, trust me.

Dante is making eyes at a lady who you yourself fancy. He flirts with her openly and shamelessly. Who is this lady and what do you do?

Winter Is Coming
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:38 am

*It was soooo difficult to not make that remark go south. But I managed to keep it in my head :D*

Teralo is more or less not interested in many other people. However that is not to say there are not women and ladies whom he vies as bueatiful. Honestly he would let it slide for awhile but if it gets too much he might approache Dante on the subject. Or Emaya and Teralo will set up a nasty little trick for Dante and embarress him publicaly. *I will not answer who this lady is..... Teralo is not very interested in other women. The only girl he cares about is Emaya....and Dante would never do that to Emaya lol

Teralo and Emaya do not know you very well. They come to you asking for a test of knowledge with a little competition to see how informed you are. Do you accept? even though you will probably lose, If so how much would yo bet if you were to somehow win?

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:42 am

Jamie- I yield right here and now, there is no way aside from divine aid that I am going to pass a test of knowledge unless it involves swords, the odd woman, or fine wine. But if it did I would bet a single gold coin.. no need to get too cocky.

Jamie looks, really, reallly, and I mean really angry. He is charging at you wearing his golden plate, his 6 foot 6 well built frame coming at you with the speed of fate itself...Your reaction?

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:10 pm

Nasrin - Say something insulting to his face about nobility...and then maybe trip him?

So you're on a fishing trip, and you have just caught the biggest carp you've ever seen. Then out of the blue Nasrin pops up and snatches the fish away from you, telling you to keep your 'dirty hands away from my friends,' then promptly throws the carp back into the water. You...?

yuri-chan1018
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:15 pm

Jamie- Pray she has lead a good life because she is about the meet the Seven. You know how long it took me to catch that bloody fish.

Jamie is strolling the streets of Flea Bottom, you on some mission or another are also in Flea Bottom and see Jamie..what do you do.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:34 pm

Lionel- Grin. Widely. "Oh hi Jamie, you look especially hotheaded today! And is it just me or is that a louse in your hair? Oh, wait, it's just me, there's no way a louse would go twenty paces near you, judging from the smell you give off. So what are you doing in Flea Bottom, looking for some whores? What, was Teralo not enough for you? You Lannisters do have a habit of sibling love, after all, and I'm sure you can pretend Teralo's a woman if you try hard enough...then again, you never did have much of an imagination in that thick skull of yours..." Walks away with my hands in my pockets, whistling cheerfully. Putting people down always puts me in a good mood.

LIonel, for some reason, is being an uber dick to you...again. Usually you're able to drone out his taunts, but he's just insulted someone extremely close to you. You...

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Jamie- I would look up if I were you Lionel * Enter street urchin carrying a bucket of sewage run off, who then dumps it on to Lionel from his perch* I believe that is point 1 to me.

Jamie is sparring with a couple of hedge knights and winning soundly. Nearby is a pitcher of ice cold water....what do you do?

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jacopo on Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:48 pm

I can count one less street urchin in the city and one more body in the grave XD

Lionel- Hedge knights? Feh, who would bore themselves with beating down weaklings? Oh, right, idiots from House Winsler...Ohh, but that opportunity is too good to resist. When Jamie's not looking, take the pitcher of water. Go piss in it somewhere. Then intimidate a servant boy who Jamie trusts into offering him a refreshing glass...

You just got a beautiful pet pigeon who chirps adorably and sits on your hand. One morning, you wake up to see its neck wrung. When confronted about it later, Lionel claims that its chirping got too annoying. You...

Lionel and Jamie are hilarious. I can't wait to RP their match in the tourney.

Jacopo
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaranta on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:09 pm

Leliana - I would offer him a knowing look and then suggest that he come along to hunt more pigeons. Honestly, 'tis the circle of life, and animals die all the time anyways. I am not the sort to mind. The chirping would have begun to annoy me as well in due time, I am sure. Plus, I would recognize the action as a wordless plea for attention, and attention I would give.

Morgana - That is the last time I allow this son of mine near another animal. Fool boy, all he does is waste.

---

You and Leliana are hunting and the following scenario unfolds, with Leliana doing and saying exactly what is depicted here: watch from 5:20 to 6:37. Your reaction...?

Amaranta
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:36 pm

Jamie- What sort of fool woman uses a child's bow for hunting, otherwise smashing shot. Although you'd best return that dirk. Seeing as it is mine. You can keep the hunk of meat, I am a Dragon and prefer my meat charred in the flames.

Jamie is singing a rather bawdy song , surrounded by his personal guard in a tavern. You are also in the tavern, what do you do?

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yuri-chan1018 on Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Nasrin - Tell him to shut up in the sweetest voice I can manage. And then leave. Promptly. Like a lady. With my head up in the air.

You are walking about the courtyard and hear a commotion--Nasrin is arguing with a hunter who is trying to skin a bunch of baby rabbits. You..?

yuri-chan1018
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nanase on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Emaya - Teralo: Calmly sneak up on you two and then run out and cuddle one of the bunnies and start naming them and saying your going to keep them etc etc etc. Should the hunter get even more annoyed then Teralo will step in before the hunter could do anything. Better a few words before he does something he regrets.

Teralo and Emaya have just been back from exploring the dragonpit and they are wearing the biggest grins in the world. Both are dusty and covered in dirt but they are carrying a rather large bundle with them. Unbeknownst to you this bundle contains a large green dragon egg. You....

Nanase
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Jamie- Couldn't care less, if he wants to carry strange packages containing the gods know what more power to him.

Jamie is muttering to himself in High Valyrian, a tongue you had no idea he spoke...what is your reaction.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!