Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Academy

Elemental Academy

a part of “Elemental Academy”, a fictional universe by Angelika Petrova.

Academy for teenagers who can control ONE element. Wheee..... [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] Elemental Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Mon May 02, 2011 3:13 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Elemental Academy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] Elemental Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Run on Mon May 02, 2011 3:19 pm

Sounds I interesting, any particular plot in mind?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Run
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon May 02, 2011 6:30 pm

This intrigues me...
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rinuh on Tue May 03, 2011 8:46 pm

I didn't get my timetable.

Rinuh
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Wed May 04, 2011 1:30 am

Hey. :) I never got my time table, but i bet ur still working on them or something so it's okay....
And also, I just got this from another RP im in, but maybe we could put our avatar pictures in the side of our post so we know who's who easier. Just a suggestion, and it's a really easy code: [img]img%20code%20here[/img]

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Wed May 04, 2011 3:22 pm

Seems intresting so I created character
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ErotiicOreo on Wed May 04, 2011 4:08 pm

This sounds really interesting ill try it out ^^

ErotiicOreo
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Heathenistic on Wed May 04, 2011 6:23 pm

I submitted a character, and am waiting for approval. This seems rather interesting.

Heathenistic
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Wed May 04, 2011 11:16 pm

@Rinuh
i believe there might have been an error when you submitted your character named Charlotte because we cant read it
perhaps you may have to resubmit

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Thu May 05, 2011 12:55 pm

Thank you all for your applications, and for saying it's interesting! this is my first rp , so bear with me! Heres the timetable!

P1 P2 Break P3 P4 Lunch P5 P6
Monday Assembly Powers History Science English Maths
Hall

Tuesday Powers Maths P.E Geography English Science

Wedensday History Geography Music Music Powers Free

Thursday Outing English Maths Science Powers R.E

Friday Powers Powers English Geography Outing Outing

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaya9425 on Thu May 05, 2011 2:48 pm

I just made a character, but it tells me that I haven't...And I got a messabe in my inbox confirming. Do I need to wait? I can't wait to start!! Thank you for accepting my character, Melanie :)
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.

~Gloria Steinem

-------------------------------------------

Nature's the name, don't wear it out! :)

Amaya9425
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Fri May 06, 2011 3:06 pm

Is it too late to join this roleplay? o.O

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Fri May 06, 2011 7:54 pm

if anyones interested in making some plots to this just pm me up

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sat May 07, 2011 8:31 am

Absolutely no plot in mind, i thought we'd just go with the flow, maybe introduce a threat to the school while miss macleods away, and the kids have to deal on their own? We're still accepting. We need more Earth, air and water characters.

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Sat May 07, 2011 12:32 pm

@Angelika
you probably know this already: even if you edit just one letter in your roleplays description it goes to the top of the list on the entire list of roleplays so people would be able to notice it easier. if you want more people i suggest you do that

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sat May 07, 2011 12:40 pm

Does that necessarily mean I can't be a fire character?

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sat May 07, 2011 10:23 pm

@dreamthedream thanks, ill do that! Nemmy, you can be a fire character if you want.

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Mon May 09, 2011 11:45 pm

I created my character. So where is the rest of the characters right now? What time is it in the roleplay? I need these details to make my first post accurate

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Tue May 10, 2011 12:10 pm

there are a few characters in their rooms, but most of them are just in a corridor, being led by another kid to their rooms. Fiona macleod, headmistress, is in the doorway. Her daughter, maggie, is by a river. It's about half an hour into the first day, students are still arriving

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Tue May 10, 2011 1:26 pm

Ok, thank you. I did get an introduction post up.

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!