Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Elemental Academy

Elemental Academy

a part of “Elemental Academy”, a fictional universe by Angelika Petrova.

Academy for teenagers who can control ONE element. Wheee..... [ALWAYS ACCEPTING]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Elemental Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Elemental Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Wed May 11, 2011 7:24 am

good.
A7X Deathbat Army!

Leaders : QueenJen and Angelika Petrova!!

It's Your F***king Nightmare!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaya9425 on Wed May 11, 2011 8:50 am

I'm a bit confused about how the rest of the students will find rooms XD I saw that the headmistress gave the rooms to another student, but I'm not sure who that is...And until my character finds her room i'm stuck >.<; sorry
Writing is the only thing that, when I do it, I don't feel I should be doing something else.

~Gloria Steinem

-------------------------------------------

Nature's the name, don't wear it out! :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amaya9425
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Wed May 11, 2011 10:01 am

It's okay. Once some more students arrive, the next group will be taken to their rooms. Just hang tight. :)

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Wed May 11, 2011 3:05 pm

Yeah, I'm kinda in the same predicament. I have no idea where my character should be at the moment. Amaya, maybe our characters can meet up somewhere or something since my character already has his room set up. Let me know what you think of the idea.

Also, what are the room assignments like? Is there roommates or something? If so, is it same gender for roommates?

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Wed May 11, 2011 4:54 pm

Hi I got two questions hows big is the school as in how many students go to the school and does the town nearby know of the kids powers?
I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who You are. - Mewtwo

Some men are alive simply because it is against the law to kill them. -Ed Howe

The first requisite of immortality is death. - Stanislaw J. Lec

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Thu May 12, 2011 2:17 pm

Hello! I find this terribly interesting and would like to join. I'm going to make a character right now. Maybe two. is that okay? I'll start with one for now, but if two is okay please let me know! :)

writergirl24
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Fri May 13, 2011 1:03 pm

two is fine! @sirk: the school is quite big, there are students in much higher years, but those aren't really important. The village knows that the people at the school aren't normal, but they generally avoid it. But most of them have known Mrs macLeod since she was a child, so there isn't much hostility.

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Fri May 13, 2011 5:20 pm

@ Queen i posted right above your last post incase you didn't see it i will respond once you reply (Sorry if you saw it but haven't had time to answer)

Sirk
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenJen on Fri May 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Sorry Sirk! :p I saw i just didn't have time to write a reply. I typed a quick one up a couple minutes ago though. :)

Also for people whos characters have nothing to do, I guess if it's okay with Sirk, you could bump up with us somehow since our characters are just kind of hanging out in his room.

"All around I see raining, things don’t seem to go my way. Got a dark cloud that's hanging and it seems to follow me…"
Boy, won’t you just wake up? Feel the humming this cool world is giving you...Better start running to catch up with your life, catch on up, before the whole thing is through.

QueenJen
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Fri May 13, 2011 6:57 pm

Thats a good idea I agree

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Fri May 13, 2011 10:36 pm

im kinda getting the feeling that some people in this rp have already ditched
it happens every time when people just lose interest or dont have time to write
or if you just dont have anything to write about i suggest writing up some plots or creating some side characters to interact with
everythinng like that helps develop your characters and makes them three-dimensional
dont just wait around and wait for others to write something interesting. be creative.
if you really dont want to do this anymore, it would be nice if you go to your characters tab, then click abandon so we know whos in and whos out.
i dont understand how people can lose interest in something so quickly though, we just started.

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nemmy826 on Sat May 14, 2011 12:41 am

Well, its not that I don't have interest....I just have no characters for mine to mingle with....all the rest of them seem busy with one another. Not to mention, I don't want to intervene on anything o.o

Nemmy826
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat May 14, 2011 8:53 am

For whom this may concern, my ramblings about Vikings and Mongols may just be BS, so take with a grain of salt what i say. I do Nordic religion, not language, lol.
slcam plz

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sirk on Sat May 14, 2011 8:53 am

You can have your character meet with mine(David) and Zoey's in Davids room (shillelagh) and get to know us.

Sirk
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amaya9425 on Sat May 14, 2011 11:06 am

Yeah, I'm going with Derek right now cause that's the only thing I jumped on XD I guess everyone else left is supposed to go with him...So Nemmy you can join up too :)

Amaya9425
Member for 13 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby writergirl24 on Sat May 14, 2011 2:30 pm

Just so you all know I'm going to spend the next two days catching up on the IC I'll jump in as soon as I am caught up. I'm also going to make my second character tonight. Thanks for letting me join. I'm really excited to being rping with you all :)

writergirl24
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Sat May 14, 2011 6:55 pm

i want to recommend everyone to read some of the blog entries on this link:
http://thebusinessofwriting.wordpress.com/

it will help you improve your writing skills.

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angelika Petrova on Sun May 15, 2011 9:41 am

Actually, I think everyone's writing skills are fine the way they are.

Angelika Petrova
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Sun May 15, 2011 11:27 am

trust me youll find it useful it did for me

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreamtheaterem on Sun May 15, 2011 11:41 am

no need to be hostile im just trying to make this a better rp
your rp by the way

dreamtheaterem
Member for 14 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!