Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Infected

Infected

a part of “Infected”, a fictional universe by LittlexVamp.

Seven children are taken from their home during the night. They spend the next 13 years in a Goverment agency, injected and tested. One day, they have had enough... (NEED SCIENTIST)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Infected”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] Infected

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jun 10, 2011 9:07 am

Hey, Valkyrie, I think that you should gimme some info on your character's father...maybe HE could've been JJ's partner...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:22 am

I have! Though all of mine, as I said are; not nice. Trust me on this. I kinda want to have an evil scientist in the place though, so if no one makes one. Can I pwease? :3

Cos I mean, if all the scientists were nice then the experiments wouldn't be there right now. Hehe...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:44 am

Tabris: Go for it, man!

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:46 am

XD I would but I don't know if Vamp would allow me. Besides...as I stated, they aren't the nicest of people when coming from me. And I don't wanna go over-board if this RP isn't a "Mature" XD I need to have some limit to them.

Black
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:51 am

NewKidOnTheBlock wrote:Hey, Valkyrie, I think that you should gimme some info on your character's father...maybe HE could've been JJ's partner...

Okay ^-^
Info on father:
Name: Nathan Mizusaki
Appearance: Image

A good man on the outside but a wicked mad if truth be told o=
Idk what else to say xD;

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:09 am

Tabris: Wait...no going over-board? What kinda crap is that? My character is meant to be violent and somewhat sadistic (or, at least, Death Eater is)!

Valkyrie: Alright, I guess that will work. Am I allowed to assume/create facts about him? Like how he died, how JJ and him met, etc.?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:14 am

Alright then! You have talked me into making him. Though, he could never compare with my fav OC I made (who is a scientist) but I shall do my best.

I have a question, what's the difference between the "Children" and the "Experiments?"

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:15 am

NewKidOnTheBlock wrote:Tabris: Wait...no going over-board? What kinda crap is that? My character is meant to be violent and somewhat sadistic (or, at least, Death Eater is)!

Valkyrie: Alright, I guess that will work. Am I allowed to assume/create facts about him? Like how he died, how JJ and him met, etc.?

Yes assume anything. My character is supposed to be rather clueless about her father anyway xD

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver Donated! Contributor Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:17 am

Tabris wrote:Alright then! You have talked me into making him. Though, he could never compare with my fav OC I made (who is a scientist) but I shall do my best.

I have a question, what's the difference between the "Children" and the "Experiments?"

I was wondering that too o.o....
For experiment I wanted to make a cyborg human person.. but I'll wait for that question to be answered o.o

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:32 am

Tabris: My assumption is that the "children" are the specific experiments of the serum project...thingee...whereas "experiments" are any other subjects to any other project.

Valkyrie: Alright, sweet! Let's get started!

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:34 am

Ugh, I hate coming up with names D:

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:40 am

Hmmm...how about...Frankenstein? :p

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:44 am

XD lol. That's awsome. Sadly, I probably won't be using it. D:

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jun 10, 2011 11:59 am

I know, right? :p Oh well, perhaps next time.

But seriously, people...I posted. Can I get an answer back? D:<

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:02 pm

Yep, you will, as soon as my evil scientist is done! I take a while to make characters. Sorry

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NewKidOnTheBlock on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:07 pm

Ooh, fun! JJ gets tortured! It's cool, bro, I understand. It's hard to get the character just right.

...although it would be a perfect opportunity to introduce Death Eater...

On a side note, does "Death Eater" or "Deathmonger" sound like a better name?

NewKidOnTheBlock
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:15 pm

XD Tortured is a specialty of his. It's not that...it's just I gotta find a pic! Well, I have one which will do I guess. I cannot be bothered to search through loads for hours. That and I always have an OCD for making the sheet look as best as possible. Damnit!

Well, I think Death Eater sounds better. Remind me, what does it do again? (I would check your character profile, but the site lags slightly for me)

Black
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Valkyrieknight on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:23 pm

Posted. o=
I agree, Death Eater sounds better.

Valkyrieknight
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSilverProject on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:39 pm

Who wants to be my doctor??? Well, current one, anyways. :P

TheSilverProject
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Black on Fri Jun 10, 2011 12:54 pm

I will! I don't mind. Valkyrie took my entry D: I got two doctors; one nice, one nasty. Pick!

PS; Got your pm. lol.

Black
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!