Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Department of Occult Warfare

The Department of Occult Warfare

a part of “The Department of Occult Warfare”, a fictional universe by Kincaid.

The Department of Occult Warfare has been recruiting individuals from across the planet - Individuals with supernatural ablities to restore the precieved balance of our seemingly peaceful planet.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Department of Occult Warfare”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] The Department of Occult Warfare

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:39 am

Awe would you look at that.
Jack has Evans to interact with now and a nasty looking Gazelle to possibly cringe from.
Vince is being a loner per usual.
Henry will be living again soon AND be doing a collab with Archer.

Guys - I think it might live again! yay! Which means we can start ACTUALLY planning for a real PLANED mission. |Grins|

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meim on Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:48 am

nasty boils. I do want to do a collab post. But I seriously don't know how to. or when

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

meim
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:31 am

Depends on who you want to do the post with sweetheart - all you have to do is pm them or discuss it on here about a time which works well for you then one of you go to primarypad.com, create a new pad, share the url with the person you are writing with, then begin witting. The way Kincaid and I did it - also Wheatley and I we went paragraph for paragraph informing the other when we were done with our section, but it really depends who you are working with and their style. :)

Airanea
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:18 pm

Sorry guys but my internet time has been limited by my mom (no idea why, I havn't done anything wrong in weeks) so I may or may not be able to put a post up today. I will try though.
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby warthog on Thu Feb 02, 2012 10:43 pm

I am so sorry it had taken so long to post, I just got a job and completely blanked on this, I'm so sorry though guys, I just made a small post to keep things rolling and let me get to bed, I'm so tired, I'll see you guys tomorrow!

warthog
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airanea on Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:44 pm

Yogi - you will be missed :( If things ever clear up you are always welcome back.

With that said - at the pace this is moving and the few drop out we have had we will be recruiting new characters. I figure we will try to bring them in after personal training(if what is left of our group is even able to get to that point - which I'm a bit sceptical about at this point.) The holiday seasoning really killed us all and it's been hard tying to get everyone back into it and motivated(myself included.) I hoping we can get over this rough patch and move this thing along.

Moral of the story. Yogi I'll miss chuuu ):
And everyone who is still kicking around please to to get your posts in and keep your eyes open for new characters.

Airanea
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:35 am

Well I am glad I will be missed, sorry for bailing on all of you but based on how things are going at the moment, I just won't be able to keep up. Love ya'll! ^-^

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Anansi on Sun Feb 05, 2012 3:49 am

I'm just waiting on Sneaky, once he gets his solo post in we're planning on doing a collab post, and I can't really think of anything else to do until we get to personal training. Any clue when Kincaid plans on starting the personal training?

Anansi
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby meim on Mon Feb 06, 2012 10:30 am

Tied up with work, will post when I am free later in the week

meim
Member for 14 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sneakyrio on Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:16 am

Posted. I know it's not very good. I wasn't even going to post tonight but I got a second wind that sort of died half way through the post. Anyways, not going to talk about why it took me so long to post, just here to say that I did.
Image[URL=http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/whatcolorareyou.asp][/img]

Sneakyrio
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!