Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Brittle House

The Brittle House

a part of “The Brittle House”, a fictional universe by Meesha.

A wild whirl-wind adventure lies ahead for those adopted by the mysterious Brittle...(long term RP) [1 customer place left] Recommended to anyone who loves fantasy aspects and a twisted plot with light, humourous and dark bumps.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Brittle House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

[OOC] The Brittle House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:21 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Brittle House"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: [OOC] The Brittle House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:48 pm

YES! I will love you forever and evermore - thank you so much for giving this another shot!
So... do you mind if I just revive my characters from the past incarnation of this? ^^"
~Cienpher~ GM of "That's Not an Omelette"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:58 pm

Sure go for it ^^ Im only tweaking my character a bit :)

Meesha
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvengerSpirit on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Hey, I love the idea and that you put a picture up from Spirited Away. Love the movie. Anyway, could I reserve the human being a shape shifter? I can have a character up later on tonight or sometime tomorrow morning. Have an interview and then time with my fiancee.
May your blessings outnumber
The shamrocks that grow,
And may trouble avoid you
Wherever you go.
-Irish blessing

AvengerSpirit
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Yeah that is totally fine I'd rather you take your time with your profile so you're happy with it then rush it :) I love a good character profile you see :P
I'll reserve the shapeshifter for you no problem though.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~BrokenWings~ on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:28 pm

Okay this looks awesome! In one of my other profiles, I had joined one of these rp's or your's..but it died. and then i saw that you tried again but all the spots were filled and I was like "Nooooo!!! " soo i'ma join this one kay? Please save me a Human that turns into a vampire ^^

~BrokenWings~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:33 pm

Awesome :) All reserved m'dear.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nivosity on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:08 pm

Yay! Rie... you're alive again. >.> Thanks for the reservation Meesha. ;D

This is the best start to my day ever. ^^ I'm sitting in class and I can't stop smiling... >.>
*~Nivosity~*

Nivosity
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:19 pm

I feel like I planned to ask this last time, but never got around to it... but do the employees work in shifts? When do they eat and where do they sleep? (I'm sorry. I still haven't broken my habit of asking a thousand questions about roleplays I like ^^")

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:10 pm

I would like to reserve Human four? May they be a Yuki-Onna please? :)

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:29 pm

Since the past run-through, I've always hoped that someone would want to be a Yuki-Onna, whether it was as an orphan or a customer... I hope there'll be a bunch of interesting customers this time too!

I'm so excited for this roleplay, which is bad because I'm in class and can't stop smiling... ^^"

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Slendyman on Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:35 pm

Well I'm happy I could grant your wish! ^_^ I always wanted to try one out, I am lucky to even have found a neat-oh image to match with it. I think I have seen this at some point in time, did it die the last time? :<

Btw Meesha, Is it fine if we post up an image or example of what our character will change into?

Slendyman
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:56 am

Right...cienpher, the employees do work in shifts. Daytime in the human world/ the time brittle house spends in the otherworld is our characters break unless brittle says otherwise. Nighttime in the human world/when brittle house switches to the human world will be when they're working. If that makes sense :L they'll also tend to have a little sip of this and a bite of that though while on the job if they can grab a second because it's a long shift.

As for you slendyman I have no idea what you've asked to be but if cienpher thinks it's interesting and good then I'll just say you can have it :) as for the picture you can include it in your character profile???

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:34 am

Yuki-onna is a being of Japanese folklore, literally translated as Snow-Woman... and I'm happy that you trust me, but you give me too much credit XD

And thanks for clarifying that for me ^^

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiyokojordie on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:00 am

May I reserve Human 5? My otherworldy change would be a FengHuang.

Kiyokojordie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:15 am

...a bird person? That's your otherworldly change yeah?

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:44 am

may i reserve human 6? He can change into a veela, please?

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Mon Mar 19, 2012 6:59 am

Wow... either this time, Brittle went crazy with the food, or the humans are just eating weirder stuff XD

Out of curiosity, blackwolf, when you say "veela", do you mean the ones from Harry Potter or the actual Slavic nymphs? :3 (Sorry... I'm a mythology obsessionist...)
And it seems we're running into each other quite a lot in roleplays nowadays...

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blackwolf on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:15 am

Ah, interesting question. Well, i intend to make him a veela in HP with seduction power and stuffs and mixing a bit from Myth as well...

blackwolf
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Meesha on Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 am

Yeah I'll reserve that for you now.

Meesha
Member for 14 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!