Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

A Time of Thrones

A Time of Thrones

a part of “A Time of Thrones”, a fictional universe by StitchSaysHi.

In a time long before the Mad King's rule, Aegon Targaryen reigned over the land of Westeros with a calm hand. But calm is the last word that would be used to describe the coming events. What part will you play? Will you be a friend to the throne? Or foe?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Time of Thrones”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

A Time of Thrones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Fri May 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Yay for OOC-ness!!

Ok people, lets get this roleplay rolling!!!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Time of Thrones

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Fri May 11, 2012 4:31 pm

Yay, Yay, Yay! Here's me reserving Johanna Lannister and Rhaenys Targaryen :) starting my character sheets now!
Image Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Calvazara
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Fri May 11, 2012 4:37 pm

Disregard most of my PM, please.

I would like to reserve both Vysenia Targaryen and Aubrey Stark, please and thank you.
I'll start on their character sheets now. :)
Winter is coming.

~ crybloodredtears..

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Fri May 11, 2012 4:41 pm

I'll go reserve those now. I just put up the outline for Alyria so that I could make a new OOC topic and add the references tab. You'll get what I mean when you see it.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby crybloodredtears on Fri May 11, 2012 4:48 pm

Yay! Thanks Stitch! :D

crybloodredtears
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KayEyeEmm on Fri May 11, 2012 6:21 pm

I would like to reserve Veraleigh Lannister. Please.
you cut my soul.
i cut my skin.
its like a game.
but who will win?

KayEyeEmm
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hinasil on Fri May 11, 2012 7:59 pm

I would like to reserve the role of Edrick Stark. I will get the sheet started once I go to the bathroom and eat dinner. I would describe in full detail but I really have to go.
♪♫♪♫ ((((|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|̲̅̅=̲̅̅|̲̅̅●̲̅̅|)­­))) ♪♫♪♫
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Hinasil
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Fri May 11, 2012 8:48 pm

Never mind I don't want to reserve a character
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sat May 12, 2012 6:50 am

Hi I would like to reserve Edrick Stark, and if its possible, I would like to RP a Martell/Dornish Character as well.
"I have a tender spot in my heart for cripples, bastards and broken things"-Tyrion Lannister.

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Made.of.Concrete on Sat May 12, 2012 7:02 am

Could I reserve Veraleigh Lannister?

Come now, little girl
Were you ever told
Of the terrible malice
Your loved ones hold?

Trust not your parents
They want you dead
They'll come while you sleep
And chop off your head!
[/color]

Made.of.Concrete
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sat May 12, 2012 8:05 am

Can i reserve Aerys Targaryen ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat May 12, 2012 10:20 am

Aerys is reserved

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Sat May 12, 2012 11:18 am

Rhaenys is finished Stitch :)

Calvazara
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashtonwolf on Sat May 12, 2012 11:33 am

oh and can i reserve Callum Baratheon ?

Ashtonwolf
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat May 12, 2012 11:36 am

I'll reserve Callum

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sat May 12, 2012 1:24 pm

Now, are you against me taking all the Baratheons? If so, I'll start with the Father and eldest son please.
Last edited by Tempest on Sat May 12, 2012 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nothing to see here

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ZeroTolerance on Sat May 12, 2012 1:27 pm

I have a custom character I'm working on. I'll try to get it in sometime today
I'm a dreamcatcher but only nightmares I caught.

ZeroTolerance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Brock10 on Sat May 12, 2012 2:51 pm

Just so so I'm sure you got it, Stitch, seeing as though Edricks already reserved, I would like to reserve Tybolt Lannister please! Thanks!

Brock10
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StitchSaysHi on Sat May 12, 2012 5:19 pm

Tybolt is reserved

And yay! Father and son are reserved now as well. But are you sure you want to play them both? You'd have to play out their scenes together when they have them.

StitchSaysHi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tempest on Sat May 12, 2012 6:40 pm

StitchSaysHi wrote:Tybolt is reserved

And yay! Father and son are reserved now as well. But are you sure you want to play them both? You'd have to play out their scenes together when they have them.

Oh I hope so, means I can make the family intrigue all sorts of horrible...

Tempest
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Completionist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!