Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

a part of “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”, a fictional universe by Gintoki Sakata.

You have just been given an acceptance letter to a school you have never heard of nor applied to, but none the less you decide to go. It tells you that you were handpicked to attend this school because of your "special" skills.(4 roles left)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: E.P.I.C. Reborn: The Milele Jua

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Tue Jul 03, 2012 7:06 pm

@Gintoki:
Wasn't me, mate. I despise it when someone controls characters that aren't theirs without any form of consent. Especially when the player controlling that character know only a tenth (If not less.) of said character. I've already been lenient on his Apocalypse character knowing Leliana by name. Or I already would've bonked StefanL on the head, see if a frying pan will get some sense into that pea-brain of 'em. So in the near future, when they even have the 'slightest' urge to use my character, THEY WILL ASK ME FIRST!

Okay, sorry. That last part was a bit... Hotheaded, but no less true to my actual thoughts.

Now that this issue is solved, we shall never speak of it again.
"You're not done when there's nothing more to add. You're done until there's nothing more to take away."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 pm

StefanLF wrote:tjere is not one roleplay where u canget the whole thing done just by using ur own character.
i haven't been here for a long time but i think it's possible o.o there'll have to be some very short post once in a while and some cooperation but it should be entirely possible o.o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Evita
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jul 04, 2012 5:34 pm

@Byte- I'd probably just disregard anything Stefan made your character do, but still probably get ina fight with Drake. It would give Lieliana something to do.

Edit: Btw. New date for extermination is the 1st of August. Want at least 9 different people posting by then.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Wed Jul 04, 2012 6:05 pm

EDIT: There, perfect approach, nice and easy. Makes for an entertaining fight, no?

@Gintoki:
To be honest, I was totally going to have Leliana act like a bitch, let those monkeys solve their own quarrels. But, I believe some GM ass-kissing can't hurt. Especially since you need the posting-beat up to average again.

Speaking of that, I still believe we need to approach certain things more carefully. As with the whole 'HOLYSHITCHAOTICFIGHTS' example I mentioned earlier in my 'Image' post. Shits gonna happen at a fast rate, and many players here aren't quite as active as the others. (This includes me. I remember skimming through half of the shit Apocalypse was pulling off, because I couldn't be arsed to read one post, then find ten more waiting in line.) PMing a few people will certainly help, unless you already did that. But a second nudge can't hurt, eh?

That's my two coppers for now, take it for what you want.

@Evita:
Very short posts? Not really, it all depends on how creative you can get with your words, and how well you walk around one scenario. I could perfectly interact with another character without having them to respond. *Gestures to previous 'Byte' posts*

But I guess everyone has their own way of writing a post. Some prefer separate posts for each action/reaction, while others may glue it all together and let the other player 'respond' to that, but still maintaining their freedom of writing. (Meaning they haven't been forced to do anything by another player.)

Byte
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Salesman Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:06 am

most people are online all of the time, maybe they should be pmed a reminder or something? if they weren't already

@byte

1. i think that means we agree it's possible without controlling other people's characters ^.^

2. i look forward to learning then :3

Evita
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evita on Sat Jul 07, 2012 4:10 pm

i know that was ver very very very short, but i'm packing and i thought i'd move Sofia to somewhere she could be on standby while i'm on Crete so... see you in a bit more than 2 weeks ^.^

Evita
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Sat Jul 07, 2012 7:41 pm

well Im back, and ill be reading on what happened!
β€œThe weak can never forgive. Forgiveness is the attribute of the strong.”

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:47 am

Sorry guys. I'm not really feeling too motivated to keep this rp running anymore. If there are still a few people who wish to continue it, then by all means take over my characters. I'm also feeling the need to take another rp break. Guess I'll see you when I'm done with that. <3 >:D

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Byte on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:11 am

Not that it was running in the first place. *ahem*

Alrighty then, packing the bags of my characters and drop them in the loony bin. That's on fire. (:I)

Byte
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DreamerOnTheStars on Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:33 am

D:..... Well it was nice roleplaying with you all :D... It was a good rp too, seem to go on smoothly...kinda. ^^; well Ill just remain lurking to see if there is any news about this.

DreamerOnTheStars
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NomadicBrain on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:19 pm

Sorry i took so long for me to come back, the day after i posted my internet went out, i will continue to post as often as i can.

NomadicBrain
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArgoYamato on Mon Jan 07, 2013 3:15 am

Well, it's a unfortunate that this isn't going anymore--I love the idea... Anyone want to try this again?
--
When you accept reality, you give into it, give in to the power of a system that you can deny--a mockery of all that has come together to bring you where you are today.
~~Argo Yamato

ArgoYamato
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!