Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Bloodlines

Bloodlines

a part of “Bloodlines”, a fictional universe by alxxxjames.

An original role-play that takes place in a modern setting where magic is dying. The characters are all descendants of five supernatural Bloodlines. Literate & Active drivers only, please.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Bloodlines”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Bloodlines

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BrandedOne on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:32 am

Hey Ashy! I included Drusa in my post. And she's important! Enjoy :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BrandedOne
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arabella13 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:34 am

I feel so guilty for not posting! x.x I am just in a stupid writers funk block thingy! URGH I am going to tape my eyes open and tie my hands to the keyboard when I get back from work. Gonna get my post done one way or another xP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Arabella13
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:00 pm

Haha, thanks Eric! ^_^ I'll be sure to post later!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:09 pm

Oh god. This is not going to end well *nervous laughter*
Carpe diem bitches.

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Hey! I love you all and am so so SO sorry I haven't posted! Been packing and going crazy for New York. (Average,you have every right to smack me. Lol) I will see if I can get a post up tonight, but I need a little leeway until at least tomorrow night.

Feel free to engage with either of my characters, just be sure that their reactions match their characters (if you describe it at all). (Vendi won't say much to people other than Elvis, but he might give short answers, and i think Xy'll talk to anyone. ;)

Again, sorry for the delay!

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby onetrickpony on Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:30 pm

WHAT? NEW YORK? My DEAR! That is very exciting. There is no way I will allow anyone to be angry with you. I will guard you with my muscles.

I love reading everyone's posts. There are so many incredibly different stories unfolding all at the same time. All the ~*drama*~

onetrickpony
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Thu Jul 26, 2012 5:46 pm

Just a heads up everyone: Sorella has elected to drop the RP, so you may want to edit out any references to her characters in your posts (I know a couple people tagged her besides me). I don't really think we need to refill the spots or anything.

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Attie on Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:02 pm

Hey guys. Sorry I've been... absent. This weekend will be a little hectic, too. Tomorrow is the viewing, and Saturday is the funeral. It's been heck.

I'm working on a post as we speak for Renn, and as far as I am aware, Seph is asking about booze, and then he's follwing Darcy along where she went. Did I miss anything significant? (Like someone talking to him, touching him, or doing something other than acknowledging his presence within the area?) Waiting on confirmations from August and Alex before I post, since I involved their characters, then I will post under their acceptance/editing.

Assuming I"m all good, I'm just going to respond primarily to those, since I've missed so much and can't catch up on reading right now without severely hindering people with my posting lag. So I'll post first, read later.

Thanks for listening and being so patient.

-Attie

Attie
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Thu Jul 26, 2012 10:19 pm

*puts pony in front of her as bodyguard*

I just got in for the evening after the craaaaziest 48 hours. I will post by tomorrow evening if it kills me I have to do it on my phone!! For now, I must sleep. Good morning america tomorrow a.m.!

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Fri Jul 27, 2012 3:18 pm

Look! What's that? It's a bird!!

It's a plane!!!

It's a broodily sexy wolf-man and an adorably sexy air-girl finally living!

In other words: I posted. :)

And also: I LOVE FLEET LIKE A DONKEY LOVES ASSES! (See what I did there?) But honestly, he's so precious. Are we sure he and Xylea weren't separated at birth...?

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:07 am

Anyone else see the opening ceremony of the Olympics yesterday?
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:09 am

YUSH! The torch being lit was... EPIC! =D And oh my gosh... the fireworks!
Life consists of choices. If you wish to change your life, all you have to do, is choose to.
A true writer is an artist, but instead of paint and a canvas, he is given a string of letters and a piece of paper.

Mela
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sat Jul 28, 2012 6:05 pm

If your heartaches seem to hang around too long
And your blues keep getting bluer with each song
Remember sunshine can be found behind the cloudy skies
So let your hair down and go on and cry

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:45 pm

Wunderland will no longer be able to participate in the SL; I'm going to keep Wynston around as an NPC though.

Edit: Gonna post for Wynston and Fleet when I get home tonight!

throne
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mela on Sun Jul 29, 2012 7:04 pm

Okay... O.o My post ended up a bit longer than I'd intended it to be. My apologies. xD Haha.

Mela
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elrith Eldwind on Mon Jul 30, 2012 10:05 pm

i missed the opening ceremonies {*-*} anyone know where i can go watc hthem online? Also if anyoen knows where i can catch the 08 opening again too that would be great! (i know, google it but i'm too lazy lol)

Elrith Eldwind
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Wed Aug 01, 2012 7:25 pm

Guess who's back!!

The fun has arrived. :)

Probably should get to work on bills/life/5K training/getting life in order before my double tomorrow/recuperating in general. I am going to read/post instead. Winning.

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lom.conor on Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:39 pm

Okay okay okay. Nightmare passed.

Sorry folks. This past month has been very bad. My uncle has been in and out of the hospital, my dog was attacked by a neighbor's dog, and storm cut off all the electricity in my neighborhood for several dies. I've only had about an hour total of internet/computer time. I've been able to do somethings like tumblr via my phone, but nothing else. I've also been working on 4 hours of sleep for the past 3 days.

But I think things might be looking up soon, and I'll have a little bit of time to make up for my bad playing before school starts. I'll try to get my post up today.

lom.conor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby throne on Sat Aug 04, 2012 9:29 pm

WB lom!

I decided to re-do Wynston; some people might wanna revise their relations with him, Idunno. He's still quite a jerk-face, so maybe not. His sheet underwent fairly significant changes, so, feel free to take a look, and shoot me a PM if you'd want any changes to relationships, etc. I tried to make it mesh with what's there as best I could.

Also, it seems like the party is going to be going for a while. I have no problem with this. Just... once you get to the point where you're "finished" for a character, feel free to sound off. Once its winding down sufficiently we'll do a last call for people to wrap stuff up then timeskip.

I'm going to be gone from the 28th to the 31st with only my phone for internet, so I'll be around OOCly but unable to meaningfully post.

throne
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby missjmiles on Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:53 pm

Lom, remember that we're here for you if you need us. Glad all is going well now though! WB

missjmiles
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!