Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Surepath Academy: Year One

Surepath Academy: Year One - Administration

a part of “Surepath Academy: Year One”, a fictional universe by Sabimaru.

Myths stopped becoming stories. They became a way of life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Surepath Academy: Year One”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Surepath Academy: Year One - Administration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:07 am

OOC: This is where we will discuss characters and classes. this is the only place you are allowed to be Out of Character
sticks and stones may break my bones, but guns and swords excite me

Imagehttp://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7u0oyIxLV1r3he35.gif

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: Surepath Academy: Year One - Administration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AshleighC on Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:45 am

Hello! Can I please reserve a female demon role?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AshleighC
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:04 am

Oh I'm all over this. Can I serve a Faeire please :3 Her's Name Sophinia and I'll have profile down Mañana :p
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkLancer on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:18 am

May I reserve as a Holy Man?

DarkLancer
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Depressence on Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:47 am

May I reserve a grecian-male who is a god-child? (I may be wrong, but god-child is someone related to one of the gods, right? e.e)

Depressence
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vanillasugar41 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 8:13 am

Hey, could I maybe reserve a female mermaid role? :)
"At the heart of mercy is love."
OOC: Unknown

Vanillasugar41
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:49 am

Kufufufu~ It's time for a chupacabra to rise...

EDIT: She's a female known myth... BTW...
Last edited by Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
I watch the Fates spin my existence, not with baited breath, but with a soft indifference, for I have lived a good life and I shan't regret anything. -Myself

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shadetree76 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:16 am

Could I reserve a Male Feral? Please...

Shadetree76
Member for 12 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StefanLF on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:04 am

could i reserve a Male demon, do they have to be bad?

StefanLF
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby peachyme123 on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:05 am

May I reserve a male vampire?
I am the beginning of sorrow, and the end of sickness. You cannot express happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness.

peachyme123
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:41 am

AshleighC wrote:Hello! Can I please reserve a female demon role?

Hell Yes

MaliceInWonderland wrote:Oh I'm all over this. Can I serve a Faeire please :3 Her's Name Sophinia and I'll have profile down Mañana :p

of course~

DarkLancer wrote:May I reserve as a Holy Man?

YUS YUS YUS! I love you, man.

Depressence wrote:May I reserve a grecian-male who is a god-child? (I may be wrong, but god-child is someone related to one of the gods, right? e.e)
Vanillasugar41 wrote:Hey, could I maybe reserve a female mermaid role? :)

you are correct, and reserved!
Child of the Winged wrote:Kufufufu~ It's time for a chupacabra to rise...

EDIT: She's a female known myth... BTW...

oh wingy, you got it!
StefanLF wrote:could i reserve a Male demon, do they have to be bad?

they don't have to be truly evil, and yes
peachyme123 wrote:May I reserve a male vampire?

si senor
Shadetree76 wrote:Could I reserve a Male Feral? Please...

hells to the yess

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:45 am

Change in plans, dear~ Kelpies are BAMFs so if you could just change it to a Fae..? Feral..? No, Fae.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:05 pm

they're fae. listen, hey. listen. just do the character sheet and forget bothering reserved, Wingy XD

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:09 pm

B-but... Sabi! I'm sorry! I love cryptids and creatures! It's not my fault, merde!

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bugbuster on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:16 pm

Can I reserve a Male demon :)

Bugbuster
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:20 pm

Bugbuster wrote:Can I reserve a Male demon :)

yes

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby airedeiagrace on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:25 pm

Female Skinwalker pretty pretty please ^^
When will people understand that words
can cut as sharply as any blade, and that
those cuts leave scars upon our souls?

airedeiagrace
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabimaru on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:33 pm

airedeiagrace wrote:Female Skinwalker pretty pretty please ^^

Feral, right? will do. I expect awesomeness from you, Airedeia

Sabimaru
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kyren.Laili on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:34 pm

I'm torn between doing another high-demon or a skin-walker.... SOMEONE HELP ME.
I was thinking that if I did a skin-walker, It would be fun because it's new and different.
But then again, a High-demon would be easier for me to play, seeing as how many charries I have that are n the darker side of morality.

Kyren.Laili
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Child of the Winged on Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:35 pm

High demon! There's two skin walkers, a teacher and a student. Though, if you want new, play a fae, there's some dark ones too.

Child of the Winged
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!