Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Darkness within Ever After

a part of “The Darkness within Ever After”, a fictional universe by create_something.

Your Favorite Fairytales, gone bad, only the chosen one can save them from their own destruction.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Darkness within Ever After”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Darkness within Ever After"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Okay, so here's the plan. I go in, start hitting people hard in the face, see where that takes us.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

create_something
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: The Darkness within Ever After

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JEDH3 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:33 am

I am more than interested. Did you want the same characters, we applied for originally, or what were you planning?
The violent road. The path of Harmony from the sword. It is a last resort this is true.
It is the Path we take when there is Inequity that will not yield.
When all other paths lead to ruin and an unjust end.
When Good is beset by Evil from all sides.
When your cause, your power, your fury... When it protects the weak, the pathetic, the helpless.
When it is Righteous: The Way of the Sword... Is Beautiful.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JEDH3
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:28 am

:O this is amazing! I so wanna Join! Can I reserve Red Riding Hood!? :D

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Igari on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:39 am

//is going to just watch this roleplay because she can :3
I fell into that purgatory between waking and dreaming, the transient space existing between conscious and subconscious. It was beautiful... ephemeral. And I could not help but wish to stay forever.

Igari
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:39 am

Could I reserve the Big Bad Wolf? This looks awesome :3

EDIT: I'll also reserve Snow White's daughter since you suggested we take on a female and male role.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby HadoukenLSD on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:13 am

So, I resubmitted my characters. :3 I'm still very keen for this.
It's only after we've lost everything... That we're free to do anything - Fight club

HadoukenLSD
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:00 am

I will definitely be sending in Alice again. ;)
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:57 am

Yay everyone!

@ JEDH3: Yep, just carry your characters over if they're still the ones you would like to play, copy and paste is fine.

@ Kura: Give me another 24 hours, since this is a revived RP, I would just like to give a chance to who took up the character in the last RP. If I receive no response by tomorrow, it's all yours.

@ Igari: No problemo, and feel free to lend some creative suggestions as well.

@ Scarlet Loup: I'm sorry, but the Wolf has already been claimed, along with: Chosen one, Mad Hatter, Captain Hook, and the Cheshire Cat. Alice is on reserve for Horseygirl as of now and Aurora is on reserve for Kissmekillme. All the other characters are up for grabs and I will reserve the daughter for you.

@Everyone: Please submit your characters as soon as you can. I would like to get this thing started relatively soon. If there are some hard to adopt characters, I will be more than willing to play extra or have them as NPCs. Remember the reservation for the character is only for 24 hours, unless stated you need more time.

create_something
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:21 am

Alice is in!
But on the front page you have her picture with Gaston's bio. Also, can I reserve Snow again?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:29 am

Snow is all yours, Horsey.

create_something
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:48 am

Could I reserve the Queen of hearts and christopher Robin, if at the end of the 24 hour period the members of the previous rp don't want either one? Also, it says under christopher Robin that he is secretly seeing as Alice. Seeing as that would mean that Alice is secretly seeing him, and perter pan, while being in love with the mad hatter, plus it doesn't mention it anywhere else, I was wondering if that correct or incorrect?
By reading this you are now a Discordian pope. Congratulations!

Wild1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:51 am

Heh, Alice is dating Peter Pan and Chirstopher Robin, and also is in love the the Mad Hatter. . . Yeah she got a lot on her plate. xD
They're all explained in her profile.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:56 am

hah thx, that girl gets around. I am no longer quite so confuzzled ^^.

Wild1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:19 am

Sorry about the confusion, Wild, and I have now mentioned it in Alice's character description on the intro page. Thanks for pointing it out and the Queen of Hearts is automatically yours to reserve.

create_something
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:27 am

Red Riding hood has also been reserved by Echo_Rose

create_something
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRawrDarkWolfXx on Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:45 pm

MAY I RESERVE THE ROLE OF SNOW WHITES DAUGHTER?

I can picture it now...Kidnapped heer to there, Possible molestation. JK JK! xD
DARKWOLF.

OUT!

xXRawrDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wild1 on Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:24 pm

Another question, is this rp set in a medieval timeframe?

Wild1
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:37 pm

@ Rawr: The daughter is currently being reserved.

@ Wild1: Yes it is. Imagine the realm of all the fairytale characters wrapped into one universe.

Roles that still need to be adopted: Wendy Darling, Prince Adam, Gaston, Prince Phillip, Cinderella, Prince Charming, Maleficent and I'll be more than willing to hand over Peter Pan if anyone has their heart set on him. Again, double roles are not a necessity, but very much greatly appreciated.

create_something
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:37 pm

May I reserve Cinderella then?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby create_something on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:52 pm

Cinderella is yours, Kura.

create_something
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!