Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World of Chrome

World of Chrome

a part of “World of Chrome”, a fictional universe by Flarezone.

A unique high fantasy world where many races exist. There are many different warring nations and terrifying monsters which roam the land. Now its time for a group of adventurous heroes to rise up. (DEAD)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World of Chrome”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World of Chrome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Wed May 01, 2013 6:09 pm

So Flare, are we open to begin posting now?
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Wed May 01, 2013 6:22 pm

Yes, you are good to go.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Wed May 01, 2013 8:10 pm

Just waiting for your posts :v)

Flarezone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Wed May 01, 2013 8:14 pm

Shall post tomorrow. Look forward to waking up to dozens of posts. :p

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Wed May 01, 2013 8:47 pm

Alright then, awesome. I'll get my first post up tomorrow.

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Wed May 01, 2013 11:47 pm

Don't normally post so early in the story. I'm hoping you guys aren't skipping out on this. Because this seems to be shaping up to be something good.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tash on Thu May 02, 2013 12:14 am

I suppose that now would be a good time to introduce myself then, since I haven't.

Greetings, friends, I am Tash, and I'm friendly, I promise.

I'll get my post up tomorrow after I get off work : )
"If people were rain, I was a drizzle, and she was a hurricane."
ImageImage

Tash
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Thu May 02, 2013 12:52 am

Seveneleven wrote:Don't normally post so early in the story. I'm hoping you guys aren't skipping out on this. Because this seems to be shaping up to be something good.

I am simply waiting until tomorrow when I actually have time to sit down and post. Life takes pressidence after all. Don't worry I've invested to much in my Bored Sage to drop him before he even has a chance to interact.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Thu May 02, 2013 12:57 am

Aristeia's post went up just now--looking forward to seeing everyone's reactions to the assembling of the group =D

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Thu May 02, 2013 3:31 am

Where the heck did you guys get those fancy fonts for your names? I want one o:

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vasilion on Thu May 02, 2013 3:42 am

Hahaha, bb codes are your friend. You just got to use these and then go for a font of your choice (I for one went with segoe script)
Code: Select all
[font="nameyourfontofchoice"][/font]

Vasilion
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Thu May 02, 2013 3:56 am

Is there a list of the fonts you can use somewhere or something? I knew how to change the font I just don't where you found all these neat ones xD

Keen
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vasilion on Thu May 02, 2013 3:59 am

There's probably a list but where, I don't know; I just pick one I recall from microsoft word and see whether it works out to be honest :)

like this

edit: wingdings works, yay!

Vasilion
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Keen on Thu May 02, 2013 4:09 am

Ooooh. Those are actually just images. Derp.

Keen
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Thu May 02, 2013 6:29 am

Well, it took me a while, but I finally kicked myself into writing my first post. So.. done and done for a bit, myself, I s'pose.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Thu May 02, 2013 7:32 am

Keen, if you're looking for some interesting fonts, go to fontmeme.com because they've got some good ones there. It's where I got mine.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Thu May 02, 2013 7:51 am

Thank you for mentioning that site, Ice. I just found a good one for Marsaadi on there, I believe.
"Black forces rage in the vortex fighting, rays of destruction swallowing the echo of the universe! I. Am. The. Last! Born of the blood of the pharaohs, the ultimate god of a rotting creation sent to unleash this curse!" ~ from The Dark Eternal Night, by Dream Theater

Juular
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CandyOrchird on Thu May 02, 2013 8:36 am

Just some OOC notes, since I'm more concerned about this RP. ^^;

1) I am currently a student. I can see most of the posts during the day, but the time I reply will vary significantly :>

2) I am a band student. It's very big in my life, so that's another thing blocking. (Yes, I will meet the weekly post requirement).

3) My internet/computer don't tend to show the BBC-code for names. So I don't know how else to post 'Favorin Elenron' in my posts. And I apologise for that.

CandyOrchird
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Thu May 02, 2013 9:22 am

I'll get Foostus's first post up after noon today.

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Thu May 02, 2013 11:40 am

I just have to say that I'm highly amused that everyone that's come in after Aristeia has mentioned that she looks about ready to rip them in half :V She's not violent for the sake of being violent, guys!

Orchid, I feel your pain--I'm a band-o as well, and it's also a big part of what I do, so don't feel too bad about not being able to get a post up EVERY SINGLE DAY. Do whatcha gotta do, and I'm sure Flare will understand if you get really busy--it is that time of year, after all.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!