Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

World of Chrome

World of Chrome

a part of “World of Chrome”, a fictional universe by Flarezone.

A unique high fantasy world where many races exist. There are many different warring nations and terrifying monsters which roam the land. Now its time for a group of adventurous heroes to rise up. (DEAD)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World of Chrome”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: World of Chrome

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Possibly, possibly. I already have my character established and like the idea to much to scrape it so if your willing to hear my idea out(which is already GM approved) then shoot me a PM.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:56 pm

I love DnD, this could be enjoyable! I already have a character in mind and will work on him right away.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:13 pm

Fantastic, by the way everyone, once this perticular RPG is complete (its very extensive and will take a while) I have 2 other adventures developed in the same world.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:28 pm

Flarezone wrote:Fantastic, by the way everyone, once this perticular RPG is complete (its very extensive and will take a while) I have 2 other adventures developed in the same world.

Awesome! I love it when a GM's got things in the bag like this, it's seriously reassuring and raises my hopes for the roleplay.

Imperial Waltz made me do it.

"Okay, look. We both said a lot of things that you're going to regret. But I think we can put our differences behind us.. for science.. you monster." ~ GLaDOS, Portal 2

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby cha-kun on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:02 pm

Well I kinda wanted to be a spellsword type of character. They are warrior spellcasters. However, instead of a wand, staff, or orb, their magical implement is whatever their preferred choice of weapon is. They are much like paladins, but instead of their power coming from the divine, it comes from elemental energies. They can only have one implement active at a time, and if they wish to change the type of weapon that their implement is, say from a longsword to a spear, they must spend a day preparing it, inscribing it with words of power, daubing it with wards and sigils, and chanting litanies of power over it. They also invariably improve their armor and shields with the same enhancements that they use on their armor. That's all I really have for them so far, but based on that what do you think? For the record they usually focus on one realm of combat, either melee or magic. Melee fighters use their magic to enhance their weapons with elemental damage for the most part and might have one or two direct attack spells, while those that focus on magic will stay back and use ranged magical attacks while defending the party's main ranged attackers and magic users.
"Serve the Emperor today. Tomorrow you may be dead." - Thought for the day

cha-kun
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:10 pm

I would add it be there are already enough magic using characters as it is.
KEEP IN MIND EVERYONE :vD

The group needs more non-magical classes. Currently we have a Gnome rogue, a Gnome cleric, an Half-Elf sorcerer. An Elf Sorcerer and a Human Cleric.

So please try and add a little variety to the group.
:v)

Flarezone
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Adversary on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:17 pm

Huh.. maybe I should have gone with the Half-Orc warrior.. oh, well. I really like Iriesys, and I think I'm going to enjoy playing her quite a lot. I'm glad your roleplay's getting a lot of attention, this seems to be shaping up to being something rather interesting.

The Adversary
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:23 pm

OK, I might have mentioned this before, but I'm working on a Dragonborn Warrior at this point--hopefully, I'll be able to get her done by Wednesday, what with finals next week and all (no rest for the wicked this week, unfortunately). Just have to get the big-ticket stuff now, mostly personality and the bio.

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:38 pm

Yeah me and BlackIce are collaborating on our respective characters so we don't diverge on the "feel" of the Dragonborn.

As to the fighting thing, well, my guy is a 6'8 mass of muscle, scales, fangs, horns and claws. I think he can handle himself fairly well when forced to get dirty. ;)

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:31 am

I'd like to write up a Minotaur character, would that be acceptable?

Something like this.
"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power." ―Palpatine, from The Book of Anger

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:45 am

Of coarse, go ahead and submit a character.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:31 am

OK, so here is the team that we have so far.

Gnome Rogue
Gnome Cleric
Human Paladin
Elf Sorcerer
Half-Elf Sorcerer
Elf Ranger
Minotaur Warrior
Dragonborn Wizard
Dragonborn Warrior
Human Warrior

RACES THAT WE NEED
(at least 2 characters/different races of the following)

-Dwarf
-Halfling (Optional, we already have gnomes :v)
-Cyclops (May be substituted with a Hybrid races)
No more Half-elves though

OVERALL
That makes a adventuring company of 11-12
Hybrids are good and they may take the place of the halfling depending on which hybrid they are.
Last edited by Flarezone on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imperial Waltz on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:31 pm

My guy will be the wizard

Imperial Waltz
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:47 pm

Ahhh crap. I put in my character sheet before you put up the information on Minotaurs. With a few changes though, I think I can make Foostus align more closely to your info. After you've looked him over, let me know if I should go back in and change things.

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Tue Apr 30, 2013 12:54 pm

Lol, actually I thought it was very unique. A Minotaur without a home. That is something we may be able to expand on as the story goes on.
HOWEVER,
I recommend you read over the Minotaur details and if you find anything you feel should be changed or added to your character go ahead and do so.

Flarezone
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RichterGotz on Tue Apr 30, 2013 1:37 pm

Alright, sounds like a plan.

RichterGotz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlackIceRocker on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:46 pm

To clarify, my character is a dragonborn warrior (Flarezone was correct in that assertion :V ). I've finished the CS for her; however, I'm waiting on a few things from Waltz before I put her up for submission.

Just one clarification before things get stared: is the group going to be already in Metrea at the beginning of the RP, or must we make our way to/through the city in order to meet up with everyone? Also, if the latter, where would everyone be be meeting, and how would they know where to go in the city?

BlackIceRocker
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Flarezone on Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:52 pm

Everyone starts in Metrea, but they are heading to their meeting location which was posted on the city board in the central plaza.

(I'll explain the details when we start)

Flarezone
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Seveneleven on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:00 pm

Well Flarezone if you don't need two Clerics, I will be willing to change my character into a Paladin at least. It will still keep my overall idea on his history in tact. Just have to make a few minor alterations. If I were to chose a Wizard then I would have to make quite a few big alterations to my sheet, and I just don't want to do that. If you don't need the change then I'll leave my character be. Otherwise that's what I offer, it's up to you if you still feel you need the change.

Seveneleven
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juular on Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:26 pm

**Edited**

Okay, Ad hauled my ass back here.. and to be honest I'm glad he did, this looks terrific. I think I'll draw up a human warrior.
"Black forces rage in the vortex fighting, rays of destruction swallowing the echo of the universe! I. Am. The. Last! Born of the blood of the pharaohs, the ultimate god of a rotting creation sent to unleash this curse!" ~ from The Dark Eternal Night, by Dream Theater

Juular
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!