Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Historia, All's fair in love and war.

Historia, All's fair in love and war.

a part of “Historia, All's fair in love and war.”, a fictional universe by yourbunnyboo2.

Welcome to Historia's royal court. This is not your fairytale medieval story it takes place in modern day. But it's still as dangerous as ever. Because everyone has secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Historia, All's fair in love and war.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Historia, All's fair in love and war.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:58 am

Can you PM me about any info regarding the family or the baby mama drama I should know of?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:29 pm

@Eeveryone
So I intend to start this Friday but if you can double as a male now is the time to. I need the protector and one more suitor. And if you can double as another girl we need Holland.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Wed Oct 30, 2013 9:04 pm

Will be finishing up my characters by tomorrow~

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Thu Oct 31, 2013 12:36 pm

I thought i had reserved the lady in waiting #1? :o

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Thu Oct 31, 2013 1:05 pm

Completely finished with Richard

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:39 am

I need everyone's characters finished by 3 today or we will have to start without them. I'm also about to post all the NPC's that you might see in this rp (I'm OCD and have no classes today so I have time)

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 12:35 pm

So these are the NPC's most of these relate to the royal family, though if you have someone in your secrets or that might add to your plot please pm me a gif and a background so I can add them. This also includes anyone who works in the court.Β 
The king married to the Queen, having an affair with Dorothy Onright
The king is a fair and just man. He is kind and caring. His only downfalls seems to be his frivolous lifestyle, his weakness for the princess's every whim, and his downright unfaithfulness. He has been having an affair with his mistress, who was originally the princess's nanny, Β for fifteen years and they have a seven year old daughter. He is extremely protective of his daughters along with the prince's mother of his child and the prince's unborn child. Believes his son doesn't have the compassion and kindness to become king.Β 

The Queen, married to the king, mother of the prince and princess.Β 
The Queen is often seen as aloof and mysterious. She is often called the ice queen. The Queen is manipulative and seductive. She is also very controlling. She adores the prince and constantly covers up his mistakes. She is harsh to the princess because she is so much like the king. She is also unhappy that her husband is considering making whoever the princess marries the king instead of her son. She is cruel to her son's mother of his child.Β 

Dorothy Onright, Age: 30, The Mistress of the King, mother of Cecily OnrightΒ 
Dorothy is the Queens mistress. She is actually very close to the princess, since she basically raised her. She is hated by the prince. She isn't politically savvy and doesn't care for or want power.Β 

Blake Chesterfield, Age: 25, Married to Patricia Hart
The man that the princess lost her virginity to. He is currently visiting the court with his father in law and his wife on business. Only the Prince and Queen know about this. Its being kept a secret in order to keep her eligibility but he is threatening to tell the whole court.Β 

Patricia Hart, Age: 25, Married to Blake.
Originally was at the court as a suitor to the prince but was arranged to marry Blake instead after the princess accused her of threatening her, which she did. She is forcing Blake to blackmail the princess for revenge.Β 

Cecily Onight, Age:7, Illegitimate daughter of the King
Sweet and innocent, cecily knows nothing of the court. She is used to people disapproving of her, but she doesn't mind.Β 

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 6:15 pm

My reaction when I saw Adam Loire:

Is there any way to be his suitor? Not for Anais, but for myself. :3

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby dreammuffin on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:36 pm

I finished Natalia, and I'm thinking of reserving a guy, maybe I'll just take Colton Hayes? :)

@Dark
Ikr? I melted C:

dreammuffin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:49 pm

@Dreammuffin
Thanks that's great.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Fri Nov 01, 2013 9:56 pm

Just got my first post up! (: I hope you like it.
I'll finish my guy by tomorrow night I'm so sorry he's so late. But I will make him.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:26 pm

Hey will there be a relationship thread made?

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:03 am

YOUR DRESSES ARE SUPPOSED TO BE WHITE

@Shadowxlove
I will now

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:09 am

May I reserve Holland Roden, please?

Chocolate cream pie is absolutely fab, by the way.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:05 pm

Okay and Kat's is more like an off-white if that's okay.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:31 pm

@Sorella yes you can

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yourbunnyboo2 on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:37 pm

@menthur
Thank you so much for creating it, it's great. However can you add a neutral option and leave four spaces for characters people are still making.

yourbunnyboo2
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby merthur on Sat Nov 02, 2013 3:49 pm

Changes made, is it looking alright now? cx

merthur
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Sun Nov 03, 2013 3:15 am

Finished with my characters! Just need their histories ^.^'

FaithsAngel
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sun Nov 03, 2013 11:02 am

I actually feel bad about Cecily. I know Rick hates her mom, but the child's family. He's never just cold to family.

Not near a computer to give a gif, but I'm definitely pouting

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!