Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Mercenaries' Princess

a part of “The Mercenaries' Princess”, a fictional universe by Siryn.

The princess is cursed with a kind of 'disease' that threatens her heart, so she's locked up in her room by order of her mother. She escapes with the hope of finding freedom, and finds herself in the hands of the mercenaries.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mercenaries' Princess”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:14 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Mercenaries' Princess"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
There is Magic all around, you just have to look to see it...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Mercenaries' Princess

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SailorTitan on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:21 pm

Hello!

May I reserve one of the females please? :3

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SailorTitan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Feb 05, 2014 7:24 pm

Sure :) Thank you very much!

Siryn
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:28 pm

I'd like to reserve a male mercenary position if at all possible.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:29 pm

Sure thank you thank you!!

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby R.T.M.X. on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:41 pm

I'm still interested in the rp.
I am not ใ€Žinsโ–ณne.ใ€
I am just extremely ใ€Ždedicaฬทtฬดeฬถdฬทใ€
to the act of losing my ใ€Žแธฟฬธฬ˜อœอ รฌฬตอ‰อ—nฬดอ“ฬฬšแธฬดอˆอ‹ฬฟ.ใ€

R.T.M.X.
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Streamwatcher Beta Tester Lifegiver Giver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:50 pm

Sweet! I'll put you down for it :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:18 pm

I know this really a rp question but here goes anyway. I know I've been gone a while but when did coding something as simple as centre stop working?

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:54 pm

Well, in the code it's spelled "center". It was really hard not to sound like a smart ass saying that.. Even then, the condescending tone's still there-- so no offense.

That being said, dat last female character tho-

I want 'er. Can I reserve her?

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:27 pm

@Derek: You spelt center wrong hon ^.^ lol it's alright though.

@Homesick: That last female is totally yours!! Thanks so much! :D

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Omg Homesick I hate you so much right now..why you do this to me? Well, Qaida if you're able to open up another male for me that'd be awesome >_<

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:38 pm

Sure thing! I'll do that right now ;)

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:24 am

Apparently I did, refuse to use the American spelling though. British English all the way, colour is spelt colour. Anyway character is done.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Feb 06, 2014 12:29 am

Correction character is finished now

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:06 am

Rofl XD All good :D Awesomeness!! I can't wait to see what you created!! ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Feb 06, 2014 1:56 am

Although the introduction says as much, I am still here guise.

Can't wait for this to start again! Posting up a storm as soon as I have time to submit my OC again.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

I'm most likely going to start on my character tomorrow and finish it up on Saturday, is it okay if we use a different Character Skeleton or no?

ใƒœใ‚ฏใ‚ปใƒซใกใ‚ƒใ‚“
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Siryn on Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:49 pm

I don't mind if you add extra stuff to the character sheet lol if that's what you meant. To be honest I'm just really looking for your characters strengths, weaknesses and what they can do (skills) so. I hope that answers your question. Looking forward to your character on Saturday ^.^

Siryn
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Homesick Angel on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:11 pm

So guys. Should I make a Mage or should I make a Warrior?

Homesick Angel
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Derek Smith on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:23 pm

Why not both? Battlemage.

Derek Smith
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!