Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

House of Sanctum| A Superpowered Journey

House of Sanctum| A Superpowered Journey

a part of “House of Sanctum| A Superpowered Journey”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

As a newborn you were given a serum with unknown ramifications, years later, strange powers burst forth from your body and the media caught it all, with no place to turn to the House of Sanctum shall offer you an escape. [Accepting for limited time]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “House of Sanctum| A Superpowered Journey”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: House of Sanctum| A Superpowered Journey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:39 pm

Hello there! ^^

I'd love to reserve just one female character for now because, like Starlight, final exams are coming up and I have a lot of studying to do. D: But anyway,

My female character will be: |FC: Freya Mavor| Her power will be the ability to open teleportation warps (Like Blink from X-Men... if you've seen the new movie or read the comics...). I also like to think of it like a tear from the Bioshock games (which is the ability to imagine a place you want to go/be and open a teleportation warp to go there).|

Okay! That's all! Sorry for my bad explaining skills. D: Hopefully this is alright with you!
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:42 pm

@Cloud I'm gonna have to say no to the Supernatural Condition, as it would involve having a multitude of set powers according to what the wiki describes, in my opinion it would make the character too OP for this roleplay's taste, if I were you I'd pick 1 ability for your character to retain (e.g Superhuman Strength, or Superhuman Agility).

I'm fine with your other character's power though.

@Kokia That sounds fine ^_^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:38 pm

Could I please reserve a female character? Her face claim would be Seychelle Gabirel, and her power would be aerokinesis, which is the ability to mentally control the wind and air flow.
draw me under

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:41 pm

Sorry, but Raina (one of my characters) already has that power,the face claim is fine but you'll have to pick a different power.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thegriminyourteacup on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:45 pm

Sorry, could her power be photokinesis instead? That's the ability to manipulate light.

thegriminyourteacup
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:47 pm

Sure that's fine it hasn't been taken yet. ^_^ hope to see your sheet soon :)

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:04 pm

roster-taken-powers-house-sanctum-t90759.html
The Power Roster has been made, please check to see if I made any mistakes, because I probably did :p

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:43 pm

I'm changing Randall's power to Pyrokinesis, I think this fits better for what I had i mind for him. Just a heads up.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GunsInPockets on Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:54 pm

Might I reserve a character with light manipulation, please and thank you.
You keep mason jars full of stars in the freezer and scoops of sunlight in bowls on the counter just in case they come home.
The stars get freezer burn and the sunlight rots.
They're not coming back.
Please come back.

GunsInPockets
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:15 pm

thegriminyourteacup (do you mind if I just call you teacup?) already reserved that power, sorry.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GunsInPockets on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:16 pm

Oh, that's alright. I was just about to ask if I could change it to blood manipulation ^^

GunsInPockets
Member for 10 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:46 pm

Finished with Brie. It took me a little longer than I thought it would, but she's done. I hope you like her. I'll start working on my guy as soon as I can.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:09 pm

Got back home from the airport and whipped up my character, he's still probably a little rough since I'm too tired to do much proof reading. But no worries, I'll double check 'em in the morning.

Everyone's character's a looking pretty sweet.

Night folks.

Rivaille
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:36 pm

May I reserve a character with the face claim Louisa Rose Allen {Foxes} with the power of Zodiac Empowerment?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:08 am

@Stark Contrast, sweet I'll just have good old super strength for my male character then! Thanks :)

Edit: Actually, complete flip. Might I reserve plant manipulation for my male character, if that's alright? :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:42 am

Alrighty~ I have finished with my character, Ella Perri. Hopefully she is alright! :D

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:52 am

All the finished characters have been accepted, and I have your power down Bleedinglover and Cloud, I also updated the Power Roster.

@Rivaille do you need an icon for your character?

I was thinking it would be good if we had more Mentors in this, or else I'll be forced to use NPC's ...

Anyhow, I figured it might be good to start relationship sheets, but they would mostly be based upon first impressions and such since our characters have yet to meet one another. What do you guys think?
Last edited by Stark Contrast on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KOKIA on Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:57 am

I'm all for starting relationship sheets now! ^^ Sounds fine to me.

KOKIA
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CyberGlowfly on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:32 pm

I would be fine with starting relationship sheets.

Also, I could take a mentor if absolutely needed.
ImageImage

CyberGlowfly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sat Jun 07, 2014 12:43 pm

l'd like to reserve two students if it's not too late, you're roleplay has snagged my interest. If you are in need of more mentors I'd also be willing to make one later. I can have most likely both characters up tonight.

These two will be twins - but polar opposites.

1) Female || Face Claim: Dianna Agron || Ability: Archangel Physiology

Cheyarafim/Neyaphem type of ability's

2) Male || Face Claim: Jamie Campbell Bower || Ability: Archdemon Physiology
β€œThe moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!