Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

House of Sanctum| A Superpowered Journey

House of Sanctum| A Superpowered Journey

a part of “House of Sanctum| A Superpowered Journey”, a fictional universe by Stark Contrast.

As a newborn you were given a serum with unknown ramifications, years later, strange powers burst forth from your body and the media caught it all, with no place to turn to the House of Sanctum shall offer you an escape. [Accepting for limited time]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “House of Sanctum| A Superpowered Journey”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: House of Sanctum| A Superpowered Journey

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:06 pm

Alana Foxe is completed, and hopefully my male character Angus a.k.a Fitz will be done soon too :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:46 pm

Finally finished with Jace. I hope you like him :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jun 08, 2014 7:27 pm

Alrighy, Fitz is now done too :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emily3456 on Sun Jun 08, 2014 8:03 pm

Lucian is also finished.

Two down one to go.

On a side note, if I feel like pulling an all nighter with my four cans of Monster I have hidden in the back of my fridge I might make a female mentor for Powers 101.

I've always loved the number 101 for some reason. It's just so fun to say. 0ne-O-0ne.Fun fun fun.
“The moment you doubt whether you can fly, you cease for ever to be able to do it.”

Emily3456
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:33 pm

house-sanctum-relationship-thread-t90791.html#p1998576
The Relationship Thread has been created :D, have fun guys, Pm me if you want anything as well, I'm usually around somewhere on this website, I'm gonna be updating the Power Roster in the meantime.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyramids on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:20 pm

Hey Stark Contrast, this looks really fun. Could I reserve the Weapons Master mentor? I'll have a sheet up by the end of tomorrow.

Pyramids
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:29 pm

Survival was what i meant, thanks. I'd sort of lost track of what classes were or weren't taken so I stuck in tactics as a placeholder.

Anyhow, relationship thread. This is where things get interesting. ;P

Rivaille
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:34 pm

I'm also hoping to take a Mentor role, FC: Mila Kunis and power Electricity Manipulation. Unsure what classes are still open, but happy to take whatever.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Sun Jun 08, 2014 11:58 pm

So far from today we've had people reserve the mentor roles for the following classes:

Powers 101 (though they did say they they might make one so idk on that) - Emily3456
Survival - Rivaille
Weaponry - Pyramids

Which would mean that only Health and Fitness is left Cloud ^_^

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:02 am

Sweet, Health and Fitness would be perfect :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyramids on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:13 am

My character Theo up and ready to go!

Pyramids
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:37 am

So excited to get this started. *Jumps up and down* :)
There are so many characters, it'll take a bit to fill these relationship sheets out xD

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sanarith on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:03 pm

Just a quick two things!!!

One - is there going to be a schedule for the students? It is going to be one on one in these classes, or all at the same time? What's going to happen in the times that there aren't classes? Just some things that came to mind. xD

Two - feel free to PM/IM me about relationships! I'm very open about it so please feel free to come and ask me about relationships. I might message you though if I get any ideas. :D
Forever in my dreams, where dreamer flown,
To the world above and greatly renown.
For its constant bubble, scaling of height.
Into the dawning sea and eventful light,
To dream the dream of dreamer's love,
Yet we stall our mind to fiction above.
Belong to life and green-blue flow,
To reddish hearts that we greatly show.

Sanarith
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:05 pm

Also, are we rooming with people or does everyone have their own rooms?

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sylan on Mon Jun 09, 2014 1:07 pm

Hi. This is in response to a PM you sent, Stark.
Yes, Biomass Manipulation would be a very apt term. I was wondering if I could reserve another character? I won't post it here because the character won't be a student(that's a spoiler right there) so to keep from spoiling for everyone else what I've got cooking, would it be alright if we discuss this in a private setting? Since I can't PM you, I would probably have to contact you on deviantArt since that's the only site you have posted that I have in common with you.

Sylan
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyramids on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:26 pm

We're gonna have so much fun guys.

Pyramids
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:46 pm

Alright, so after I'm done shopping I'll be putting up a dorm listing and class schedule list, and I'll also respond to the PM's sent to me, though I more than likely won't have to time to make the first post unfortunately.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rivaille on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:09 pm

Sorry to screw with errbody's relationship threads here, but I'm dropping Lukas for an alternative character. Hope that's alright.

Aleksandr Wulff - Power Negation/Augmentation.

Rivaille
Member for 10 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:30 pm

EDIT: Nevermind, dorm listings below.
Last edited by Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 09, 2014 9:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stark Contrast on Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:47 pm

Dorm Placements

Girls

Erin Howell , Alana Foxe

Raina Hasegawa, Vivian Sommer

Lacy Withypol , Lucy Varner

Pandora Page, Evanora White

Ella Perri , Gabriella Alvarez

Boys

Jason Grey , Thomson Kingston

Luce Withypol , Aleksandr Wulff

Randall Jasper Leighton , Angus 'Fitz' Carter

Isaac Martell, TBA?

Stark Contrast
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!