Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Fulham Bị Cấm Chuyển Nhượng Sau Vụ Bán Sao Trẻ Cho Liverpool » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Claiming

The Claiming

a part of “The Claiming”, a fictional universe by Whimsical_Wonder211.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Claiming”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Claiming

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Claiming"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Monument 14

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabríat on Thu Jun 19, 2014 5:58 pm

I would like to reserve Dan Howell :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sabríat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The Claiming

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:02 pm

I'd like to reserve Joe Brooks, if that's all right.

Percy Jackson Series :P
SO CALM

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:08 pm

May I reserve Emma Stone, please?
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:15 pm

@Skwidge::

Reserved for you! Lovely book series, it's one of my favorites as well. ^^

@Sab & slcam::

You two are missing something. Care to look at the rules again? Once you do I'll gladly reserve the roles. :D

Hey look! Three writers with usernames that start with a s. How nifty. :P

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:19 pm

Sorry, I was in a hurry. And eating a brownie. Ummm, I would say The Tenth Power.

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sabríat on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:32 pm

I didn't forget its my post title :D

Sabríat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:34 pm

Okay! Reserved for you both. ^^

@Sab:
I'm sorry! How cool XD

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:42 pm

Would it be possible for me to reserve werewolf three in the first pack, but change her face claim?

Hm, probably The Book Thief by Markus Kusac
I was your cure, but you were my disease. I was saving you, while you were killing me.

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 6:52 pm

Sure thing! To what? :)

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:29 pm

Would Gabriella Wilde be okay?

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:33 pm

Yep, she's fine. I'll change it and the spot is reserved for you.

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horseygirl on Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:59 pm

Me whenever I see Skwidge and/or Sclam:

Horseygirl
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Soulies on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:18 pm

May I reserve the FC Arden Cho! Im so happy.. asian person //fangirls

and uhh.. Linger~

Btw is this rp based off any book any chance?

Soulies
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:31 pm

Could I please reserve Jensen Ackles?

Harry Potter, just to be a dork ;P
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:59 pm

Hm? What do you mean, Horsey?

Anyway, I know I had fun writing with you in that Shadows rp, =D. Don't remember if there was anything else though...

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Whimsical_Wonder211 on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:19 pm

@Soulies::
Yes! Reserved for you! ^^ Ah.. I love Linger. :D
Actually it isn't. O-O I just thought it up out of boredom; tend to do that a lot! Lol. If it resembles a book it was by pure coincidence because I haven't read one. :o It'd be an interesting book though, I think. :T

@Fredalice::
Yep! Reserved for you! I must be a dork, too, because Harry Potter is definitely in my top three of favorite books. xP Haha

I'm so glad this role-play has gotten interest! I didn't think it was going to. @-@ Hopefully the other roles will be reserved soon!! I am so excited to get to role-play with you all. It's going to be a lot of fun. :)

As for pairing which werewolf claims which human.. Does anyone have a preference on how that is done? I could simply pair on who I think would go best. Or each of you could message me with who you think your character would go best with and then I'd decide off that. Or I could just have those portraying werewolves message me with who they'd rather their character claim. It really doesn't matter! Up to you guys. ^^ Just let me know

Whimsical_Wonder211
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Skwidge on Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:41 pm

>D< KAAAA, Horsey-chan!!!! Ikikik, when I saw you I was like, IT'S HER!!! :DD So happy to see you, it's been forever!

Really super excited to write with you guys too, and Whimsi, in my personal opinion, I think that it would be best if you got input from the werewolves and then decided who to match with who. :3

Anyway, best get to work on my chara ^^

Skwidge
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Thu Jun 19, 2014 11:51 pm

Yeah, I agree that it should be more the wolves decision. A little mayhem and mismatch is always fun.
I will get my chara in asap, but I work Friday and Saturday, so if it is not done by tomorrow morning, I should definitely have it in Sunday at the latest. Sorry about that, but those are the only two days I work, so delays should be minimal the rest of the week.

slcam
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AvalonKnight on Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:14 am

May I please reserve Werewolf One The Alpha? And can I change his face claim to Tyler Hoechlin?

And DIVERGENT.
A V A L O N K N I G H T
~ We are born. We die. Somewhere in between we live. And how we live is up to us. ~

AvalonKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!