Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

One For the History Books

a part of “One For the History Books”, a fictional universe by .euphoria..

Once the comet hit almost eighteen years ago, everything changed and it started a battle between four different groups of super powered individuals who all desire something different. {Many Roles}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “One For the History Books”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Wed Apr 01, 2015 9:36 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "One For the History Books"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: One For the History Books

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:09 pm

Sweet you remade it! I was real sad when it died. Could I snatch up the role I had, the Defiant Leader? I'll probably use the same character if that's ok.
Color: #9C0000
Superpower: I'm thinking....telekinesis. Not sure what I put first time, but I'm feeling telekineticy.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MaliceInWonderland on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:13 pm

Hey there! Can I reserve Antonia please?!

#80400 ^_^

Tecnhomancy, or Electrokensis, simply due to the fact that my freaking comps seemed to purposely ignore me.
"I run in triangles, I'm a rebel, I don't do circles"

MaliceInWonderland
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Millionaire Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:26 pm

May I reserve faceclaim Natalie Dormer, please?

Color. 800040

As for power would it be insanely bizarre if I didn't actually want myself to have a power? Eh. Honestly if I must pick I'd make myself super stretchy or something strange like that so I could impress other people with my insane abilities. (:
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xNocturnax on Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:33 pm

Could I reserve the FC Luke Pasqualino?

Hex: #14ad80
Super Strength.
ImageImage

xNocturnax
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:39 pm

@Jinny:
Hello there again, Jinny~! ^_^

I'd like to reserve the Face Claim Dave Franco, please?

His hex code will be #EE4000 and if I was to have a super power, I'd want Mind Control. :3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Circus Freak on Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:47 pm

EDIT: *heavy sigh* Ignore this please I just realized I will be too stretched out for time if I join and do not want to waste anyone's time. Sorry.
Last edited by Circus Freak on Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Da-da-dadadada-da-da, circus, da-da-dadadada-da-da, afro! Circus afro, circus afro! Polka dot, polka dot, polka dot afro! - Marty, The Zebra

Circus Freak
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chikka on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:55 am

[Please Ignore This!}
Last edited by Chikka on Thu Apr 02, 2015 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

-

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
----------------------

Chikka
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TushoKa on Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:09 pm

Hey Jinny,

Can I reserve Samuel Larsen?

Hex will be #18D81E and I would love to be able to fly

TushoKa
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Promethean Inspiration Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:17 pm

Hey, may I please reserve Blonde Emma Stone with the hex code #94d8f2 and Spy Gal Gadot with #2d2c47? If I've accidentally missed something in the rules saying only one character per person, then just Gal Gadot, please. :)

Oh... and as for superpower? Probably Shape-shifting... I think.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sparky Salvatore on Thu Apr 02, 2015 10:30 pm

Centuries FC: Sam Claflin with hex #091a2c

Sparky Salvatore
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:33 am

(I have not enough time unfortunatly sorry about that)
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolidSnacks on Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:32 am

Hey could you reserve the one from Immortals with Feral Mind?

SolidSnacks
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Isabella Sophia Gray on Fri Apr 03, 2015 12:44 pm

Hello Love, Can you reserve the FC of Ariana Grande with hex#0ef0c8Please. If I could have any super power it would definitely be Fire manipulation.

Isabella Sophia Gray
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:34 am

Jinny:
I am terribly sorry but I must drop out of this roleplay.

I do apologize again.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!