Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The WRFWC II

The WRFWC II

a part of “The WRFWC II”, a fictional universe by °ẞ0llisīic°.

A magical home for children who are in need. This house provides help for said children, both gifted and not. []REBOOT[]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The WRFWC II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The WRFWC II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sat Jul 09, 2016 1:10 pm

To the Whimsical Residence for Wayward Children! Seperate ooc discussions will contain the character sheet, a history of the residence, a relationship sheet, and a brief history of the residence! Reservations are made here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: The WRFWC II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TFE Wolf on Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:11 pm

Hi once again Bollisiic! I'd like to reserve a spot here as a new resident, but I'd like to wait and see what happens in Quintessence. If my character there doesn't make it, I'd like to use that one. If she does make it, I'll make another fast.

I'm not sure if it's just a coincidence, but all these RP's I get interested in, I find you one way or another. Maybe just good taste? Haha
Did you know, Shinigami love red apples?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TFE Wolf
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Jul 09, 2016 3:26 pm

Yay, reboot time :D

Is is alright if I reserve an old resident? Have most of them designed already so... :P
ImageImageImage

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:06 pm

Yes! All reservations noted! Haha! It seems so TFE, also, the character sheet will be posted either later today or tomorrow. Look forward to it!

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sat Jul 09, 2016 5:17 pm

Yay, looking forward to this~

Edit: Currently shoving information together in a word document while I wait for the character sheet haha :P
Then I've got to get to researching for their ability XD

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:05 pm

Hey I'd like to reserve an old residence if I may?
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Reliquary on Sat Jul 09, 2016 8:01 pm

Hello, I would like to reserve a new resident, however this coming few days I will be out of town and so I will try to finish everything tonight.

FC| Nai Muhinyi

His ability is enhanced physical abilities, stamina, power, speed etc. It's like a beast strength ability in that he loses some of himself in that mode.

(If that is acceptable that is)
"Yet, even amidst the hatred and carnage, life is still worth living. It is possible for wonderful encounters and beautiful things to exist"
- Hayao Miyazaki

Reliquary
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:25 am

Right, made a start on my character, will have to carry on after work now though~

Edit: Need to find an image resizer too, any recommendations?

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElegyNote on Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:34 am

Hello! This looks like a fun roleplay, I'd love to take a New Resident spot if possible! What exactly would consider a resident new though? How long would a resident have to be there before they would be considered an old resident?

Still debating on my FC, but I'll post as soon as I decide!

UPDATE
Okay I'm pretty set on Tanaka from Tanaka-kun wa Itsumo Kedaruge.

ElegyNote
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Jul 10, 2016 4:27 am

I am not entirely sure what the old vs new residents are, so I don't know which to ask for.

In any case, may I ask to play/reserve a character who can speak to animals? If you are still accepting, that is.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby L.Jaigirdar on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:08 am

Hiya! Could I please reserve a new resident? I'm not decided on the FC yet, but I'll get back to you soon with that.

EDIT: I think I'm going to use Azusa Nakano!
Last edited by L.Jaigirdar on Sun Jul 10, 2016 9:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
"You don't have to 8e a good person to 8e a hero. You just need to know who you are and stay true to that." - Vriska Serket

"All problems come from the human mind. In the mind, one's consciousness is just the tip of the iceberg. What lies beneath the surface... the subconscious... is far more vast." - Aonuma Shun

L.Jaigirdar
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:27 am

Glad to see we're getting a rerun with this one. Might bring Dennis and Jazz back, not too sure about the Zarzuela's. Or make a new character. Hmm.

Give me a few days to come up with something.

EDIT - Yup bringing Jazz back. New resident, but with a little addition that'll add to his backstory... or give a story hook for him, who knows?

"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:57 am

All reservations noted! Also, to clear confusion, new residents have been there for only about from a week, to a month. New residents also can come once the roleplay starts. If you want, you can even wait awhile until your character comes in. Old residents have been there about a year or more. That's basically the jist of it.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby °ẞ0llisīic° on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:04 am

Do mind you that you can edit the character sheet however you like! There are some things forgotten and mistakes here and there, so I'm sorry I didn't fix those.

°ẞ0llisīic°
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jul 10, 2016 1:32 pm

Right, I think I've finished making Morgana for now, let me know if I need to change anything?
Now to brush up on my Tarot and Oracle skills, need to find some card pictures as well in case they do a reading for someone else~

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:09 pm

I'll hopefully be finishing Chocco up tonight.

@Alexus, for the pictures of tarot you could probably get by with describing your own (if you don't like any that you find) because other than general similarities each tarot deck is more specialized to hour the artist/writer views them so the artwork varies quite a bit

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlexusRaevynn on Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:11 pm

@Fredalice - Maybe, but I'm after a new deck at the moment so... Still if I don't find any then yeah, I'll probably do that.

AlexusRaevynn
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheShyGirl on Sun Jul 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Hello there!
If there is still space available, I would be very interested in reserving an old resident. I'm not quite sure about an FC just yet, but I can get back to you as soon as I think of one!
Thanks!

EDIT: I think that I would like to use Eruna Ichinomiya for my FC.

TheShyGirl
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Jul 10, 2016 11:08 pm

So I'm pet/apartment sitting for a friend and I can't figure out her WiFi, meaning I'll have to postpone Chocco some more! It's just for tonight which is the good news though

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:05 am

Hi, I was wondering if there's any new resident role available? :D
I'd like to a reserve a role with the FC of Aru Akise from Mirai Nikki :)

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!