Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Gifted

Gifted

a part of “Gifted”, a fictional universe by fivehours.

New York City has always had a thriving underground community of powered individuals. Prejudice has long been their biggest rival, until a recent string of deaths has made a small group of young Gifted aware that their peers are being targeted.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Gifted”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Gifted

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:05 pm

Hullooooooo, I'm back from the Great White North...

Excited for the collab post! Was going to write one, but I'll wait until after Toby and Bast's late entrance. :) I'm sure it'll be absolutely stellar!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:42 pm

Collab posted!! Good guess iCat! All the answers have been/will be applicable I'm sure haha. Though, today the right answer was (mostly) A.

Anyway, give the collab a read. Basically the only people that are left are our group of Gifted and a small handful of NPCs - so, probably no more than 20 individuals all up (or at least they'll be up to twenty when Rika and Atticus arrive too)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:59 pm

Can I just say I'm laughing so much at all the mentions of the teakettle. Thank you Dylan for choosing such a fabulous object to turn into.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby themis on Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:51 pm

Omg I've finally posted :'D It's basically 2200 words of trash but please bear with me <3 Half of it is Atticus talking to himself- I've realized that's a habit that he has acquired. I'm laughing because Atticus' father is going to be super pissed at him for missing the dinner and I love torturing Atticus.

Everyone's posts are beautiful!
ImageTHEMIS
personification of law + order

tumblr | twitter| playlists

themis
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:52 pm

Cloud wrote:
    Can I just say I'm laughing so much at all the mentions of the teakettle. Thank you Dylan for choosing such a fabulous object to turn into.

Haha, he does his best.

I'll try to get a post up soonish, very busy week coming up though.
[font=times new roman][center]We're living in a den of thieves
Rummaging for answers in the pages...

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:54 am

Eek, I'm about a quarter of the way through Jack's post, but I'm not sure if I'll get it finished tomorrow as I'm flying to another city and won't have the good old internet. However, it'll most likely be up Sunday NZT :) Looking forward to the other posts!

Edit: I had time this morning so the post is now up!

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:59 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know I'm still around. I'll try to have a post up today.

Edit: So I'm trash and this didn't happen. But soon.
Last edited by SuperfluousBuns on Sun Aug 28, 2016 4:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:50 pm

Hey everyone! I just wanted to stop in and let everyone know that I'm currently in the process of moving so my visits are going to be pretty infrequent. Still, if you needed anything definitely message me, or the best alternative is getting hold of my better half Cloud! She'll be here to give you a hand with anything you may need. Love seeing all of the posts, guys! Keep it up! <3

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby themis on Mon Aug 29, 2016 12:38 pm

Hey guys! I posted again, yes I know I pretty much just posted but let's forget about that :> just to get things moving a long a little. Please excuse Atticus' pretentious Edgar Allan Poe quoting.

themis
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Summer in the City on Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:18 pm

Hi hi, lettin' y'all know I'm here, but have been pulling 12+ hour days at work. Post hopefully coming soon to an RP near you.

Summer in the City
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:07 pm

Yes yes! Everyone post :) If no one has posted by Monday/Tuesday I'll probably put together a little post from one/all of my characters. Probably Toby. You'll all get sick of my narration.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Sep 02, 2016 5:37 pm

I'll try and post for Scott at some point as well! Hopefully tomorrow.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Sep 05, 2016 12:26 am

Thanks for posting iCat! I should get a post up tomorrow :) I would do it right now but I'm about to fall asleep (and it's only 5.30pm. I'm a granny and had to get up way too early this morning).

Edit: I lied. Instead I stayed up way too late finishing 'Stranger Things', despite already being too tired. Apologies. Hopefully tonight or tomorrow.

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SuperfluousBuns on Tue Sep 06, 2016 10:22 pm

Sorry about disappearing again- I spent the long weekend on a service trip, and the week beforehand cramming in all my homework so I wouldn't have to work on the trip. But I am back!

SuperfluousBuns
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Sep 06, 2016 11:04 pm

Still here! Sorry that I haven't posted in a while, I have been LADEN with homework (the near-end of the school year is always so fun, isn't it?) I'll try to get up a post tomorrow or the day after. :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Sep 07, 2016 2:51 am

Posted! Apologies for any typos! Writing when I'm tired always ends in spelling errors and I haven't proof read yet either (why do I always post and then proof read?). Anyway, there's Toby for ya haha. Worrying that he's crap, but trying to help anyway.

Good to have you guys back SuperfluousBuns and Rubytuesday. Looking forward to future posts!

Guess this is a good time to mention (and this isn't directed at anyone in particular), that neither fivehours nor I will badger people if they disappear and don't post. Instead, we'll just continue the roleplay without their characters. If you've been gone too long we might accidentally/not so accidentally kill off your character, but that's only really if you're gone a ridiculously long amount of time and the story has moved on to a point where your character can't possibly fit back into it... which I'm sure none of you will have to worry about :)

Peace out my lovelies.
    xxxxx
    Cloud

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Sep 10, 2016 1:17 am

Hello fellow writers! Just stopping by to say I am not, in fact, dead. Yet. Uni is getting me there though. I'll have a post up next week, definitely. After I finish these lab reports or they finish me :'D

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Sep 11, 2016 11:54 am

Hey guys! Just letting you know that life has caught up to me and it's been crazy, but I'm back! I'll be checking around and reading up! So glad to be back in business.

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:18 pm

Hi guys! Just wanting to check in to see who is still here and posting? Thanks to Ruby for posting a few days ago! 'Mrs Potts' made me laugh :)

Cloud
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:30 am

Still here! I was going to wait for a few more posts before posting again, but I can post again if anyone wants!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!