Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Vegas is Far From a Fairy Tale ~Disney~ |ooc|

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Vegas is Far From a Fairy Tale ~Disney~ |ooc|

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:44 pm

They most definately count XD
I'll be very happy to have you a part of this! You make me feel like a life saver or something =p Whatever, don't judge.

So shall I reserve those two for you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verloren on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:51 pm

You might be a lifesaver or something(;
Surely brilliant, m'dear!

And, yes, yes pleaaase o;
Jeffrey!
Dreaming Forever
Imagine That!
LovelyRose
UCTigerette
theelonedamian
OriginalSix
WeCameAsRomanss
Music
Tæfaros
RaeRaeButterfly
Fantasygirl

10/19/10
I'm not -sick- of you (yet) is this as g o o d as it gets?

aka| chaoticsunrise

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verloren
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Thu Nov 24, 2011 9:54 pm

Do you think Jack Sparrow would count as a Disney character? Yes? xD

If not I'll go with Phoebes I think xD.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:02 pm

=3

And yesss, Jack Sparrow absolutely counts as a Disney character =P

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:03 pm

OH YEAH.<3 ;D

Oh and I think my ovaries might have dropped from all the gorgeous guy pictures on her O-o. Good lord we have some lucky Disney Girls xD.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verloren on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:12 pm

OH. DEAR. LAWRD.
<3

Jack Sparrow? This is going to be the greatest roleplay knowntoman. Js.

Verloren
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Thu Nov 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Holy ball monkeys. If Jack Sparrow is in this is will surely be the most wonderful thing ever typed. o;

I always have issues finding my madhatter pictures. None of the guys that fit ever have cool enough hats for my taste. >;| I WILL DO IT THOUGH. I am determined.
Gawd, I'm so happy right now. There are such amazing people in this. o.o It's fantastic.
ImageImage

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verloren on Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh, and, btw.. I was wondering if I could triple and play Woody as well.. (That is, if no one else wants to play him (;) He's kind of a big part in Bow's back story and how she got to Vegas.. O_o;

Verloren
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Fri Nov 25, 2011 11:48 am

Yes, I think that would be just fine =)

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:41 pm

Done with Belle for now, probably add a few more songs and such but yup! I'll be working on Jack very soon :).

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:30 pm

YAYY, JACK!
I am giddy with excitement. As in, I literally just bounced up and down on my bed clapping and grinning like a fool. Yes, I am that much of a loser. :3 This is going to be awesome, I don't think I could ever stress that enough. I am excited. So excited that I'm beginning to notice how badly I need to think of another word for excited, because I have the urge to repeat the fact multiple times over in one post.

EDIT: OH HEY, I THOUGHT OF ONE! I am titillated. I love that word. ;}

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DumbDora on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:20 pm

So wait, characters are gonna be modernized right? Like we're not gonna see legit jack sparrow running around vegas asking where his rum is, right?

DumbDora
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarcasm on Fri Nov 25, 2011 6:39 pm

Haha yeah there going to be modernized xD. He's still going to like his rum, but he won't be wearing his pirate clothes and etc lol.

A ladies man though oh yes! <3.

Sarcasm
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verloren on Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:27 pm

BWAH. Jack.Sparrow.. <3
Blah. Playing Woody would be weird. I wish my Rosey was here );< She played a good Woody...

I'mma finish Bow and Peter up soonsz.
Ihope..

Verloren
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:56 am

Guys... I have decided to double and play the Cheshire Cat.... If no one already took him. I just had an awesome idea for him.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verloren on Sat Nov 26, 2011 2:41 am

Sarcasm.. I just watched your DP for about 5 minutes. Trying to read it all. Giggling and missing some of it. Reading it over again. Still missing some. Finally reading all of it. Giggling like crazy, then reading all of it again and smirking.
<3

You officially just made five minutes (actually more) of my life <3

Verloren
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheOneAndOnly on Sat Nov 26, 2011 10:17 am

Yaaay, Cheshire Cat ^_^ I'll reserve him for you then since no one else has asked for him.

TheOneAndOnly
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:22 pm

This looks super cute. Like, a lot of fun. I was trying to resist another role-play, buuuut may I reserve Jack Skellington and Ursula from The Little Mermaid? c:

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sehnsucht. on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Oh, Litria. I remember you. I remember you fondly. You tug at my heartstrings, you do. Welcome to the world of awesome you fit so nicely into. <3

Sehnsucht.
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Litria Death on Sat Nov 26, 2011 1:22 pm

Aw, well thank you. I appreciate that. <3 c: Although, and I don't mean this rudely, and I do think I know who you are, but I can't say I'm 100% sure I recall you. I apologize; I do have a bad memory. :'D

Litria Death
Member for 15 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!